Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Delonte West sleeping with Gloria James?

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Delonte West sleeping with Gloria James?

Unread postby statmasta » Fri May 14, 2010 4:52 pm

LOL I find this extremely hard to believe, but here it is.

http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-leb ... h-his-mom/
In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following.”My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally.My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. .” With Delonte West’s checkered past, LeBron can be none too pleased with his teammate and good friend hanging with his Mother… The Cavs definitely looked like a different squad from game 4 on..especially LeBron…coincidence, or did this really just happen? Maybe this is the reason LeBron’s leaving Cleveland..-TO
statmasta

Favorite Player: Sandy Alomar Jr.
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Re: Delonte West sleeping with Gloria James?

Unread postby just another fool » Fri May 14, 2010 4:53 pm

lol i wish this was true

can we start referring to this playoff disaster as "the cougar"?
Last edited by just another fool on Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just another fool

Favorite Player: tyrone hill
Least Favorite Player: tyrone hill

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm

edit:..I'm off more than usual today.
Last edited by Triple-S on Fri May 14, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Cease » Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Was wondering who would put this rumor up. "Terez Owens" is a pretty brilliant nom de plum for an interweb rumor blogger.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby statmasta » Fri May 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Triple-S wrote:this was first posted on realcavsfan by a troll, it's horseshit.

I figured it wasn't true. Still kind of funny.
statmasta

Favorite Player: Sandy Alomar Jr.
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby Ziner » Fri May 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Windy

Dear followers: Please don't send me any more stupid rumor emails/tweets that change by the hour. TMZ is on tonight at 11, tell them.

What ever could be talking about?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby rbm0183 » Mon May 17, 2010 7:27 am

For what it's worth (and that probably isn't much), a friend of mine is friends with someone who works at the Q, and he told me this same thing yesterday - that LBJ found out that Redz was with his mom and it wasn't a pretty scene in the locker room.

I trust my buddy implicitly, so I know he wouldn't have made this up. But I don't know the friend who works at the Q, so I can't attest to his reliability on a story like this. It sure would explain a lot though, wouldn't it? I mean, if there was one person who played below their standard to a greater extent than LBJ in games 5 & 6, it was Redz.
---"It was great training being there. They do it with character and intelligence. They run that organization the right way. They build through the draft. They're patient. It's just the right way to do it. It was a tremendous opportunity to be with them." Jimmy Haslam on why he'd model the Browns after the Steelers, 10/16/12
:loadof:
rbm0183

Favorite Player: Eric Turner
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby pup » Mon May 17, 2010 7:36 am

rbm0183 wrote:For what it's worth (and that probably isn't much), a friend of mine is friends with someone who works at the Q, and he told me this same thing yesterday - that LBJ found out that Redz was with his mom and it wasn't a pretty scene in the locker room.

I trust my buddy implicitly, so I know he wouldn't have made this up. But I don't know the friend who works at the Q, so I can't attest to his reliability on a story like this. It sure would explain a lot though, wouldn't it? I mean, if there was one person who played below their standard to a greater extent than LBJ in games 5 & 6, it was Redz.

So you are telling me, Delonte West slept with Bron's mom and Bron didn't kick hi ass and the Cavs reaction was to continue to dress and play the guy?

West would have been taken off the active roster immediately. Like before he even "finished".

So again, NO FREAKING WAY did this happen.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon May 17, 2010 8:51 am

rbm0183 wrote:For what it's worth (and that probably isn't much), a friend of mine is friends with someone who works at the Q, and he told me this same thing yesterday - that LBJ found out that Redz was with his mom and it wasn't a pretty scene in the locker room.

If you trust your buddy so, I'd assume that comes from years of him doing right in your eyes. He's earned your respect. If this is the case you owe it to him as a friend to sit him down and say, "Dude, shake yourself."
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby comish » Mon May 17, 2010 9:03 am

I was wondering when somebody would have the stones to post this. (I wasn't going to be that guy)

HOWEVER..since the can has been oppened...

The source is crap, and I can't find anywhere else reliable that is sniffing this story out, but it is DEFINATELY gaining steam around the water coolers.

I'm not saying it's true, BUT it DOES go a long way in explaining the epic melt by this team, and LBJs attitude from game 4 on. Now it's very likely that is what inspired the bogus story in the first place, but it is rather intersting, and not so implausible as you might think.

"Allegedly" this isn't the first time Gloria has had a trist with a Cavs player. (I heard something about good old Ricky Davis)

Just Sayin....feel free to beat me to death :salute:
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby RedDawg » Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 am

pup wrote:

So you are telling me, Delonte West slept with Bron's mom and Bron didn't kick hi ass and the Cavs reaction was to continue to dress and play the guy?

West would have been taken off the active roster immediately. Like before he even "finished".

So again, NO FREAKING WAY did this happen.

Let's assume that it did happen, though I really don't think it did.

LeBron kicking Delonte's ass, or the team cutting him immediately in the middle of the Eastern Conference Semi-final is silly. This creates a media shit storm as they try to figure out WTF is going on that will make winning a playoff series even more impossible than the uncomfortableness that goes with one guy wanting to kill his teammate.

Banging Stiffler's mom is not illegal. Now, does LeBron have the right to kick his ass? Sure. Until you think about it. If he does go after him, DWest is going to be able to bend him over in an out of court settlement because assault IS illegal.

MILLIONS go into West's pocket - and on the advice of LBJ's "other team".

DWest has nothing to lose in this whole thing, but LeBron does. His image can't afford him being led away in handcuffs. The PR would make Tiger's TMZ coverage look mild.

If other Cavs players, OR Cavs officials knew this was happening, then this explains LeBron's attitude quite well. I bet Cavs security found out, and they decided to keep it away from LBJ if they could.

Is LeBron going to want this hitting the news? That his mom is a ho? Hell no. The only thing he can do is leave and give the Cavs org the finger for "letting" it happen, and not telling him it was.

Occam's razor?
RedDawg

Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Rapistberger

Unread postby fundamentals » Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 am

Might be alluded to in Michael Wilbon's article today in Washington Post:

Oh, I nearly forgot the Cleveland Cavaliers, although this particular discussion is built on the premise that LeBron cannot stay in Cleveland after this defeat, especially not after rumored locker room disharmony between LeBron and a teammate.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37173435/ ... gton_post/
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby rk » Mon May 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Wilbon is just as likely to put BS out there as anyone in the sports world. Deadspin, which actually does a great job with rumors/speculation, laughs out loud at this one:

http://deadspin.com/5539388/ridiculous- ... ebrons-mom

But three other things should be mentioned:

1) Delonte West can nail almost every single 18-25yr old single white girl in Cleveland and probably most of the married ones.
2) Lebron did not learn about this in game 2, then forget about this before game 3, only to remember it in time for game 5 and then kinda forget about it in game 6.
3) Lebron James isn't about to flush a chance at a title down the toilet just to spite Delonte West and 'team chemistry' doesn't explain why Lebron kept dribbling off his own feet.
"If your mouthpiece is strong, she’ll give you some money." - D. West
rk

Favorite Player: Ozzie Newsome
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Unread postby RedDawg » Mon May 17, 2010 12:49 pm

rk wrote:
3) Lebron James isn't about to flush a chance at a title down the toilet just to spite Delonte West and 'team chemistry' doesn't explain why Lebron kept dribbling off his own feet.

You would be assuming that LeBron knew and intentionally tanked.

Is there not a possibility that he found out, and it destroyed his focus although he still tried to play through it? If he found something like this out, it makes sense that it pretty much sucked the life and joy out of playing for the Cavs.

Especially if West was bragging about it and other guys knew...
RedDawg

Unread postby pup » Mon May 17, 2010 1:07 pm

The Cavs sat West how many times this year because of "emotional" issues. I am sure they could find a reason to sit him now.

As for West suing LeBron for assault? Does Delonte appear to be the kind of guy that would take him to court? Had you said, LeBron didn't kick his ass because he didn't want to get shot, you could at least spin that forward.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Ziner » Mon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Snitches get stitches
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon May 17, 2010 1:40 pm

pup wrote:As for West suing LeBron for assault? Does Delonte appear to be the kind of guy that would take him to court? Had you said, LeBron didn't kick his ass because he didn't want to get shot, you could at least spin that forward.

Delonte seems like the kind who would come back the next day and go all Gilbert Arenas on LBJ.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby RedDawg » Mon May 17, 2010 2:21 pm

pup wrote:The Cavs sat West how many times this year because of "emotional" issues. I am sure they could find a reason to sit him now.

As for West suing LeBron for assault? Does Delonte appear to be the kind of guy that would take him to court? Had you said, LeBron didn't kick his ass because he didn't want to get shot, you could at least spin that forward.

Silly. Delonte's agent would handle it.

You need a proper lawyer to negotiate that type of big-league blackmail.

The point is, LeBron CAN'T kick his ass in the team locker room, or anywhere because it would shatter his image and the PR would suck hard for the Cavs and Team LBJ.

He jacks West in the face with a witness, he (and the Cavs) just have to wait for West to name a price to keep quiet about it.

If he did the deed, Brother Redz' life is quickly approaching a full-length feature movie, no?
RedDawg

Unread postby aoxo1 » Mon May 17, 2010 2:30 pm

If anything, beating Delonte's ass for something like this would improve LeBron's image.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby Spin » Mon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

At first I thought this was really funny.

But then I thought, hell it is Delonte...
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby Doc » Mon May 17, 2010 3:12 pm

This is the entertainment I need after last week. I’m almost praying that this is why LeBron was off last week. But, how epic would it be? The reason was that Redz was boning Gloria? Amazing. Couple of questions…when LBJ goes to Miami to talk about signing there, does Riley ask him if his mom is a prostitute, ala Dez Bryant? I mean, if you’re going to commit max money on someone, you’ve got to know everything about them, right? Did Delonte go tantric like American Pie 2? And really, what’s wrong with Delonte? Is Delonte not good enough to be with Gloria? Is LeBron afraid that Gloria would catch whatever Delonte’s got on his lip?

Jeez. I hope this is true. I don’t know why, but I’m rooting for it.
Doc

Favorite Player: Matthew Dellavedova
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bosh

Unread postby Spin » Mon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Imagine having Delonte as your step dad.

Those two together, that's just not a pretty picture...

Spin

Unread postby idoctribefan » Mon May 17, 2010 3:56 pm

If Lebron ends up leaving then I hope this story is true. Would make for a great "ESPN 60 for 60" movie 30 yrs from now.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby jb » Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Ummm, where's the denials? This thing is taking hold. Romie didn't comment, and yet he did.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h

Unread postby waborat » Mon May 17, 2010 6:23 pm

Doc wrote:This is the entertainment I need after last week. I’m almost praying that this is why LeBron was off last week. But, how epic would it be? The reason was that Redz was boning Gloria? Amazing. Couple of questions…when LBJ goes to Miami to talk about signing there, does Riley ask him if his mom is a prostitute, ala Dez Bryant? I mean, if you’re going to commit max money on someone, you’ve got to know everything about them, right? Did Delonte go tantric like American Pie 2? And really, what’s wrong with Delonte? Is Delonte not good enough to be with Gloria? Is LeBron afraid that Gloria would catch whatever Delonte’s got on his lip?

RR88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot, THE AFFAIR...love it!!!

I too, would love to hear that "How I Wet Your Motha" was the reason behind this soap opera...

Ah, good ol' Brotha Bedz
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby jb » Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Spin wrote:Imagine having Delonte as your step dad.

Those two together, that's just not a pretty picture...

If thats his O face then we know the favorite position.

Sayin'.
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon May 17, 2010 9:08 pm

waborat wrote:
Doc wrote:This is the entertainment I need after last week. I’m almost praying that this is why LeBron was off last week. But, how epic would it be? The reason was that Redz was boning Gloria? Amazing. Couple of questions…when LBJ goes to Miami to talk about signing there, does Riley ask him if his mom is a prostitute, ala Dez Bryant? I mean, if you’re going to commit max money on someone, you’ve got to know everything about them, right? Did Delonte go tantric like American Pie 2? And really, what’s wrong with Delonte? Is Delonte not good enough to be with Gloria? Is LeBron afraid that Gloria would catch whatever Delonte’s got on his lip?

RR88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Shot, THE AFFAIR...love it!!!

I too, would love to hear that "How I Wet Your Motha" was the reason behind this soap opera...

Ah, good ol' Brotha Bedz

Gotta be laFaire'
jb

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 pm

JFC....Cavs fans better hope this isn't true whether James stays or not.

Any event...this thread is worthless sansa pics of Bron's mom in less than her best sexy

Since thats also the first pic I've ever seen of 'lonte West, I'm guessin Ms Bron is no sunny day at a Malibu beach and nothin I'd wanna see in a sling bikini

butt fukin ugly is my guess......
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby southernflyer » Mon May 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Why couldn't this be about Redz and Savannah Brinson at least? The pics would be a LOT better!
southernflyer

Favorite Player: Face from the A Team
Least Favorite Player: David Delucci

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue May 18, 2010 9:00 am

Finally, someone's trying to put a stop to this.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/lebron-james-delonte-west-mom-sex-scandal-cavaliers-cease-and-desist/

July 1st and LeDecision can't get her soon enough.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Spin » Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

"No thinking person could possibly believe such rubbish."

No but it lightened the mood of Cavs fan for just a minute...
Spin

Unread postby waborat » Tue May 18, 2010 10:50 am

Spin wrote:"No thinking person could possibly believe such rubbish."

No but it lightened the mood of Cavs fan for just a minute...

Yes...

Even though there's no truth to it, if Kingie leaves, Gloria will forever be known as Yoko Ono to me ;-) ;) :wink:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

TOOT TOOT! The little rumor that could continues to build steam.

http://dimewars.com/Blog/NBA-Hall-Of-Fa ... 6efd9b309c

NBA Hall Of Fame Player Calvin Murphy has come out confirming the speculation that LeBron James' mother, Gloria James, slept with his Cleveland Cavalier teammate Delonte West. Murphy becomes the most high-profile person to back the speculation.

We reported last week that rumors began circulating after the Cavs were eliminated from the playoffs by the Boston Celtics. LeBron's play and on-court intensity inexplicably diminished in what were the biggest games of his career to date. The rumors of his mom and teammate made everyone look at his shockingly bad play in a new light.

We also reported LeBron's lawyer coming out and publicly denying the saying, "No thinking person could possibly believe such rubbish". Calvin Murphy came out on a radio interview last night (May 19) to say that the rumors arent so "idiotic and 'off the wall". He told Houston ESPN Radio, "It ain't no rumor."

"Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it's absolutely true. My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me." He also claimed "there was another party... that West wasn't the only" man involved in the alleged affair.

Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu May 20, 2010 3:59 pm

^^ Calvin Murphy is such a "reliable" source.

Murphy's NBA sources wouldn't tell anyone else other than ole Cal?

Move along, nothing to see here

Have I mentioned I can't wait for July 1st and LBJ's decision shortly after?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 20, 2010 4:06 pm

The dumbest thing about this whole thing is Delonte would have had another "relapse" and not been on the court if Lebron was that pissed. Additionally, he would probably already be bought out as a way to appease Lebron.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby jb » Thu May 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Ziner wrote:The dumbest thing about this whole thing is Delonte would have had another "relapse" and not been on the court if Lebron was that pissed. Additionally, he would probably already be bought out as a way to appease Lebron.

Appease?

He's just flat out embarrassed.

I'm sorry but I'm so confused about how Bron's career ended here this continues to make as mcuh sense as anything to me.
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Thu May 20, 2010 4:24 pm

jb wrote:I'm sorry but I'm so confused about how Bron's career ended here this continues to make as much sense as anything to me.

My thoughts exactly. As far-fetched and bizarre as this sounds...it helps to explain behavior by LeBron that is otherwise unexplainable (or at least as yet unexplained)....in other words, a sudden change in LeBron's attitude, effort and demeanor to one of "I don't give a shit"...something we have never seen before in seven years.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Thu May 20, 2010 4:25 pm

At least guys like this don't post here. This was a comment on one of the articles about the affair thing.

Hey LaBron your momma is givin up the skins to a inked up second string point guard…..Damn I bet thats what you were thinking about in Game 4 when team green ran through your team like Delonte runnin up in you mommas guts…..
Shadow Scars

Unread postby dmiles » Thu May 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Unfortunately, my sources in the NBA tell me that it's absolutely true. My sources, and they're legit, tell me that the only people that didn't know it was happening was LeBron and me." He also claimed "there was another party... that West wasn't the only" man involved in the alleged affair.

Could be a little freaky stuff going on. M-F-M... Cav-Mom-Cav
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Thu May 20, 2010 7:18 pm

I hope the 3rd party was Shaq hahaha! Better yet, take Delonte out of the picture and instead say it was Shaq and Z double teaming her and that Lebron found out cause his mom came to the arena for game 5 in a wheelchair lol. So wrong. I'm sorry Lebron. Please don't go!
Shadow Scars

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Did anyone mention that funky scar/growth around Delonte's lip...??? Hope Gloria knew what she was dealing with.

Time to cut (not pick up the team option) the schizo...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby mitch » Fri May 21, 2010 8:33 am

LeMILF
mitch

Least Favorite Player: Ben Toothlessburger

Unread postby Cease » Fri May 21, 2010 9:51 am

LeIsore
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby SoulDawg74 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:01 pm

jb wrote:
Ziner wrote:The dumbest thing about this whole thing is Delonte would have had another "relapse" and not been on the court if Lebron was that pissed. Additionally, he would probably already be bought out as a way to appease Lebron.

Appease?

He's just flat out embarrassed.

I'm sorry but I'm so confused about how Bron's career ended here this continues to make as mcuh sense as anything to me.

SD:

Had this link ready when pup locked the other thread .

Parse the words from the conversation for yourself .

http://deadspin.com/5543134/calvin-murp ... mors-again

SoulDawg
SoulDawg74

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri May 21, 2010 2:05 pm

^^ as I said up thread, why would Cal's NBA sources not reveal this information to anyone else? Wouldn't they leak this to someone closer to the Cavs organization?
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby YahooFanChicago » Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 pm

A friend of a friend of a friend works down at the east side wash and he cleans-up Delonte's ride real good so they are like cousins by now.

This guy said it's true and he saw Delonte and Lebron's Moms mucking about one time next to the washer dryer where they clean the shamwows. He said Lebrons Moms was hiking up her dress and Delonte's face looked like a glazed apple.

Gee Miss Crabtree, you're even pretier 'n Miss McGuilacutty...
YahooFanChicago

Favorite Player: Miss Crabtree
Least Favorite Player: Chubsy Wubsy

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri May 21, 2010 5:53 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:A friend of a friend of a friend works down at the east side wash and he cleans-up Delonte's ride real good so they are like cousins by now.

This guy said it's true and he saw Delonte and Lebron's Moms mucking about one time next to the washer dryer where they clean the shamwows. He said Lebrons Moms was hiking up her dress and Delonte's face looked like a glazed apple.

Tremendous.

:salute:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby motherscratcher » Fri May 21, 2010 5:55 pm

YahooFanChicago wrote:A friend of a friend of a friend works down at the east side wash and he cleans-up Delonte's ride real good so they are like cousins by now.

Well, this is all the confirmation I need. Case closed.

I also didn't realize Delante was banging (to use the parlance of our times) all of Lebron's Moms.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby pup » Fri May 21, 2010 10:42 pm

I saw D West Porking Gloria James

Underneath the mistletoe one night

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby aoxo1 » Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Bunch of other rumors floating around out there too: http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/05/20/tire ... sip/#cntnt
Everybody on the Cavs Shrinks: If they all did -- at the same time, at the same rate -- how would we know the difference?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Next

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA