Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Conspiracy theory

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Conspiracy theory

Unread postby Spin » Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 am

There's more and more talk of a mutiny against Coach Brown.

Shaq doesn't play the fourth period in game 4.
During the regular season, Brown was throttled by the fans and the players for not playing Z during the streak. Last night Z finally gets into the series, blocks a shot that goes out of bounds, and the crowd goes wild. Brown yanks Z and LeBron out of the game. That was the last time the Cavs led. Apparently after that is when LBJ started standing around, not getting in the game.

Probably just a coincidence, but there are more and more people talking about it.

:hide:
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Re: Conspiracy theory

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed May 12, 2010 11:22 am

That would be like saying LBJ is tanking it so the Cavaliers won't play the Lakers in the NBA Finals as he wouldn't want to ruffle the feathers of the team he wants to actually play for (the Lakers). Hey, wait a minute....................... :thud:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Shit.

I though this thread was about how the Illuminati held secret meeting to make sure Akron sports gets held down and never gets the respect it deserves.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Tree » Wed May 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Brown is just not a smart coach period. He doesn't know how to sit a player when he's cold, or keep a player in who's hot. "Z" is actually a better overall center than Shaq. What Shaq brings is physicality, but he can't hit anything other than a dunk or layup. "Z" is the better center to play in this series. Same goes with Mo Williams. I'd have sat Williams long ago. Screw egos. Play who's hot. As stubborn as Brown is, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he didn't pull "Z" for showing him up. Brown seems to have some sort of grudge against "Z".
Tree

Unread postby aoxo1 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Speaking of which, why won't Brown design an offense around Z shooting 3's? Would be the most innovative, devastating attack ever.

Plus I heard he was a PG growing up, until he grew to 7'3".

People talk about Pippen and LeBron as point forwards.

Well, prepare to have your mind BLOWN.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas: POINT CENTER

Forum over, I win.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 4:06 pm

e0y, you were right, this guy is amazing.

Shaq was fucking 7/11 for 21 points and 4 blocks last night. Z is the overall better center? Alright man, Brown probably doesnt play him because he has a thing against Lithuainians.

How did Z show up Brown? by playing decently? Which would then make Mike Brown look bad because he didnt play him earlier? So Brown pulled him becuase he was playing too well? Is that seriously what you are implying?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Wed May 12, 2010 4:10 pm

The reason it seemed like Lebron didn't show up last night is because he didn't. That wasn't LBJ on the court last night. It was a weather balloon. The real Lebron was reportedly in NJ looking at real estate.
Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby Tree » Wed May 12, 2010 4:12 pm

How about I just shut the hell up.....as I am just pissed right now. What I meant by "Z" being the better overall center is he has a much wider and varied skill set, and Shaq has really not shown us much against the Celtics other than the other night. Had Brown maybe mixed in "Z" into the rotation, maybe Shaq actually plays better too, because his legs are a bit fresher, and we have another body in the mix to wear down their centers. And let's not get personal about this. Mmmkay.
Tree

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Mike Brown and Gilbert are alienating Bron to clar the path for the REAL franchise, Christian Eyenga.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 4:15 pm

No response on Z showing up Mike Brown about playing too well? Mike showed him by yanking his ass right out of that game. When Mike Brown puts you in to a game he expects you to play well... just not too well.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Wow, Tree. It's like you're putting on a thread hijacking clinic.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby Tree » Wed May 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Gradysmanldy wrote:Wow, Tree. It's like you're putting on a thread hijacking clinic.

Umm...I'm on topic. Isn't this thread dealing with some kind of conspiracy theory involving "Z" and Mike Browns apparent dislike of him? Isn't it about what happened to the team after Brown pulled "Z" and LeBron out of the game after they were getting on a bit of a roll?

U don't know me...so don't judge me like that.
Tree

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Be careful Ziner, if you actually dialogue w/ the troll he'll retreat into a never-ending series of "well this what I really meant" slight alterations to his take so that he also never has to admit that he isjust a giant troll. Cat's mobile home isn't enough to entertain him so he turns to message board attention whoring for his kicks.

Guy's a hindrance on the gene pool in all reality.

I told you after the last loss he'd be back as soon as we lost another one to pick and random thread and make it all about what Joe Dirt wants it to be about.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Cleveland Transplant » Wed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm

The players tuning out of Mike Brown is the first thing that popped into my head after last nights game.

Regardless if Lebron stays or goes, I think one thing is for certain: Mike Brown is gone if he doesn't win an NBA Title this year.
Cleveland Transplant

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Cleveland Transplant wrote:The players tuning out of Mike Brown is the first thing that popped into my head after last nights game.

Regardless if Lebron stays or goes, I think one thing is for certain: Mike Brown is gone if he doesn't win an NBA Title this year.

I don't disagree at all but why cut your nose to spite your face?

If a whole NBA team wants a coach gone, he's gone. Why lose to make this happen?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Be careful Ziner, if you actually dialogue w/ the troll he'll retreat into a never-ending series of "well this what I really meant" slight alterations to his take so that he also never has to admit that he isjust a giant troll. Cat's mobile home isn't enough to entertain him so he turns to message board attention whoring for his kicks.

I told you after the last loss he'd be back as soon as we lost another one to pick and random thread and make it all about what Joe Dirt wants it to be about.

I remember a LONG time ago (well in interwebs time anyhow) in the Browns forum you said "Another year another Tree agenda", I know really get what you meant by that....
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Be careful Ziner, if you actually dialogue w/ the troll he'll retreat into a never-ending series of "well this what I really meant" slight alterations to his take so that he also never has to admit that he isjust a giant troll. Cat's mobile home isn't enough to entertain him so he turns to message board attention whoring for his kicks.

I remember a LONG time ago (well in interwebs time anyhow) in the Browns forum you said "Another year another Tree agenda", I know really get what you meant by that....

In an unrelated note I read today that Samurai Steve was caught groping a nine year old boy. Had a truckload of dicks in his trunk too (apparently he has a huge trunk for clown outfits and duct tape). Might want to change your favorite player.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 12, 2010 4:47 pm

peeker643 wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

In an unrelated note I read today that Samurai Steve was caught groping a nine year old boy. Had a truckload of dicks in his trunk too (apparently he has a huge trunk for clown outfits and duct tape). Might want to change your favorite player.

There is that better? Try to make fun now, asshole.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed May 12, 2010 4:47 pm

So Tree and SoulDawg have invaded this forum. Who's next? PBT? UFO?
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 4:50 pm

CDT, now look who is the chickenshit. Can't take a little heat over a truckload of dicks?
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Ziner wrote:CDT, now look who is the chickenshit. Can't take a little heat over a truckload of dicks?

I win.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:CDT, now look who is the chickenshit. Can't take a little heat over a truckload of dicks?

I win.

Haha, yes. Nice work
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Tree wrote:How about I just shut the hell up.....as I am just pissed right now. What I meant by "Z" being the better overall center is he has a much wider and varied skill set, and Shaq has really not shown us much against the Celtics other than the other night. Had Brown maybe mixed in "Z" into the rotation, maybe Shaq actually plays better too, because his legs are a bit fresher, and we have another body in the mix to wear down their centers. And let's not get personal about this. Mmmkay.

A "much wide and varied skill set" ???

You mean. he can shoot 40% from 18 feet? Because a 75 year old Shaq still does EVERYTHING else better, you know, play the post, rebound, move, defend....all that shit.

Z blows. He Blows. So by Mike Brown NOT using him more, well, at least he can say he ain't the stupidest GD guy in the world, because you'd have to be to play him more.

So the Cavs are collectively mortaging a championship because they don't like some of Mike Brown's coaching decisions.... go ahead and tell any of those people that are "talking about it" that they're pretty much morons.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm

I thought I posted right after tree asking about a death to thread emoticon? Must have been one of the other threads...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Spin » Wed May 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Ahh it's great to be back home again. :pop:
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby dmiles » Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:So Tree and SoulDawg have invaded this forum. Who's next? PBT? UFO?

PBT was in the No Holds Barred forum for awhile...
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Anyone here remember 316 from the days of the real rant on TNG? That was a class act...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

316 was causing problems as recently as last year. I think I banned about 450 ghosts of his, he refused to post in the Rant because those guys beat him up too bad and would only post in tCooluh.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:316 was causing problems as recently as last year. I think I banned about 450 ghosts of his, he refused to post in the Rant because those guys beat him up too bad and would only post in tCooluh.

Too bad I missed that, last I was around Rant #, he had turned good guy...
Orenthal

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA