Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

How you like your crow?

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

How you like your crow?

Unread postby Ea$t $ide » Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 am

All of the so - called geniuses like cerebral doofus time and the guy who's gay for grady sizemore and the little fake internet muscles from boston?

I was the one that posted the celtics were going to be a tough out for cleveland. not any of you dipshits.

Looks like none of you are as smart as you thought.

Tell me to take a nap now or call me retard or whatever else you huckleberries want. I've forgotten more hoops than you morons will ever know.
"Meh. Calling me names on the internet is really no big deal, happens all the time." - e0y2e3
Ea$t $ide

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Paul Pierce

Re: How you like your crow?

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed May 12, 2010 6:27 am

Hello :)
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 am

I don't recall anyone of those people saying that the Cavs would roll through Boston. Everyone knew it would be a tough series and would go at least 6 if not all 7 games.
Go back and see where the people you called out said the Cavs would sweep the C's or said that Boston would not put up a fight. Then, and only then, come in here and beat your chest.

Nice of you to stay away long enough to come in here and say "I told you so" when your take shifts in your favor.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 am

I'm really happy for you that Boston is winning the series in this excruciating fashion and as fans our hearts are once again treated like we're collective human sacrifices for the evil thuggie priest in "Temple of Doom".

I thought "Gee, despite this anal rape sans petrolium lubricant of a game, East side is vindicated. La-di-fuckin' - dah for the righteous!"

You must feel great that you get to be a sports' Notrodomus cum moral ayatollah, even if the Cavs have to China Syndrome to make it thus. Collateral little ding, eh? Details. When I was suffering through the beat down watching yet another C-town championship hope go down the Thomas, I was not at all dismayed. I was bouyed in my comforting thoughts that Ke$ha Side would have his revenge and be vindicated against all the internet injustice and wild slings and arrows he so stoutly and steadfastly took for his inner, core, beliefes and thought, "ahhh, the true essence of humanity is now in a state of Platonic restoration."

Fuckin aye, bro. Fuckin' aye. Really? Seriously? As bad as a self-absorbed gut wrenching catharsis posted in qyarter 2 of game 5.

What the fuck is wrong wwith you folks. Grow an epidural layer. Or give it back times ten like a bigger dick. Or do something in between. But putting a tumb in the mouth that turn sinto a full fledged self-fallating fister is some positively pathetic shit, as is, for the sake of eqial time, being a bully instead of just posting "yer FOS". And I've sat on the sidelines of this nonsense.

Not that this next part matters as we're all older than 13 years old -- I thought until recently.

But you do realize that "fake internet muscles" played schollie NCAA football as an interior OL man before injuries cut his career short, and is roughly the circumference of a moble home without being fat before you toss that stuff out don't you? I've met dozens of people I've threaded with since, oh 1993 or 1994, can't recall. Fake muscles is the biggest one I've ever met. That said, if he ever met anyone tossing this at him he'd just laugh it off becasue he knows that only a loser would take the interwebs very seriosuly in this regard.

Just a FWIW factoid. And I know these things becasue I take the time to ofen try to move beyond the nonsense and get to know people. It's a good thing.

IOW - Fuck this thread ( if I was oblique.)
Last edited by jb on Wed May 12, 2010 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby DrPoove » Wed May 12, 2010 8:49 am

Ea$t $ide wrote:All of the so - called geniuses like cerebral doofus time and the guy who's gay for grady sizemore and the little fake internet muscles from boston?

I was the one that posted the celtics were going to be a tough out for cleveland. not any of you dipshits.

Tell me to take a nap now or call me retard or whatever else you huckleberries want. I've forgotten more hoops than you morons will ever know.

The vast majority of the posters on here knew this was not gonna be a cake walk despite predicting a Cavs win. Check the series predicion thread. Did you predict a Celtics victory or just say it was gonna be tough? Because PLENTY of people said this was going to be a tough one.

You're not retarded, nor do you need to take a nap but you do need to go fuck yourself, asshole.
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby pup » Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 am

Fair warning. This thread has until about lunchtime before it is gone. Not to the library. Simply gone. Go ahead and get it all in now.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 am

pup wrote:Fair warning. This thread has until about lunchtime before it is gone. Not to the library. Simply gone. Go ahead and get it all in now.

Someone's going to call that guy a cunt well before noon.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 am

pup wrote:Fair warning. This thread has until about lunchtime before it is gone. Not to the library. Simply gone. Go ahead and get it all in now.

C'mon man, I worked at that shit. It deserves some posterity.

Lock and brary?

And the whole game 5 thread should be locked and libraried as well. Epic.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby DrPoove » Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 am

Pup is a big, grumpy jerk!

There, got it in!

;-) ;) :wink:
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 am

Opinions are like butts; everyone has them and they all stink.
Every person on this board has posted something that makes them look foolish at one point in time to another. Last time I checked the series isn't over. Pat yourself on the back when it is and then let us know the next big stock market move or tonight's Super Lotto numbers. Thanks. :loadof:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Hikohadon » Wed May 12, 2010 9:21 am

Worst.

Post.

Ever.
It's only progress if you eventually get somewhere.
Hikohadon

Favorite Player: Scotch
Least Favorite Player: Gin

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Wed May 12, 2010 9:38 am

Ooooh your S's are dollar signs. I see what you did there. You're like the 2012 tool that hopes the world really does end just so he can brag in hell that he called it. Get over yourself.
Shadow Scars

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 9:47 am

Ke$ha Side. That's some classic work right thur. Ke$ha go kill yourself. Thanks.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed May 12, 2010 9:51 am

By the way, if you go to the prediction thread, Eastside, you said this:

Ea$t $ide wrote:
DrPoove wrote:If the Cavs win the first 2 at home, Cavs in 6.

If they split, Cavs in 7.

i totally agree with you. cavs in 7 with each team winning a game on the others court.

Am I missing something? (smoke)
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby DrPoove » Wed May 12, 2010 9:53 am

fundamentals wrote:By the way, if you go to the prediction thread, Eastside, you said this:

Ea$t $ide wrote:
DrPoove wrote:If the Cavs win the first 2 at home, Cavs in 6.

If they split, Cavs in 7.

i totally agree with you. cavs in 7 with each team winning a game on the others court.

Am I missing something? (smoke)

Nope.
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 am

I'm not even sure what to say to that. I've never seen a Cleveland fan revel so much in a gut-wrenching loss.

I was up until like 2 am shitfaced and stomach churning, shocked and flabbergasted that for the first time in my LIFETIME (~30 yrs) I got to be a fan of the best team in any one of the big 3 sports, and that they just completely fucked the pooch....

And the first thing I have to read in the morning is that you were RIGHT?

No one predicted that it would be a cakewalk. We all agreed that Cleveland has a far superior roster in talent, and that the regular season examples showed that maybe the Cavs had gotten past their Bean town onus.

No one expected this team to completely come apart at the seams. Well, except for Jojo.

I can't even come up with a way to describe what a douche rocket you are, ES. Still in shock over the game. If this wasn't the interwebs, and we had these conversations in person, i'm pretty well convinced you would have been bitchslapped a long time ago.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed May 12, 2010 10:09 am

Remember too how he had to come in and tell everyone he was right when he was saying that the starters needed to sit once the Cavs clinched HCA and some of us said that Brown shouldn't do that.

F**king genius, if you have so much b-ball know how, how come you're not on the pine leading some team to a championship?

I didn't know being a part of this board meant keeping score on your takes.

East Side, I posted that the Cavs had to box out Rondo as he was too good a rebounder and saved possessions for the C's. I then watched game 4. Look at me!
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 12, 2010 10:21 am

Damn. Despite that game last night sucking my soul out through my urethra I was still bouyed by the fact that East Side's absence on the boards may have meant that he was dead.

Well fuck me again with this latest bit of bad news.

The Fates keep piling on.

(Now You can Kill this thread Pup)
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Wed May 12, 2010 10:29 am

This turd will have Cav's fans rooting for The Lake Show vs The Boston Beaneaters should it happen, eh?

...or not.... : )

I remember when Shaq left LA....I thought they got rid of the wrong guy

I was wrong.

No matter, it be Kobe Time
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby JCoz » Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 am

And I said this entire series was about Rondo before game one...its in the game one thread!!!

YES!!!

Fuck all you losers, I am VINDICATED!

This dude's logic is impervious from ridicule. He holds the world in his hands.

Can't lose baby.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby DrPoove » Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

peeker643 wrote:Damn. Despite that game last night sucking my soul out through my urethra I was still bouyed by the fact that East Side's absence on the boards may have meant that he was dead.

Well fuck me again with this latest bit of bad news.

The Fates keep piling on.

(Now You can Kill this thread Pup)

LePeeker sucks.

Now kill the thread!

:hide:
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 am

Fuck!

First post in the Cavs forum. NOW you can kill this thread.

BTW, East Side = Truckload of dicks.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed May 12, 2010 11:34 am

you know, anyone who's pulling out the "See I told ya so" card at this point, is quite frankly a dick.

oooh, wow, you proved eeyore wrong? who gives a shit at this point? it's pointless drama and makes you come off as a troll (which you probably are), I'm sure whenever swerb is up from his hangover, he's probably booting you off the board.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby WiscTribeFan » Wed May 12, 2010 11:35 am

Fucking Wedge.
Don't go away mad, just go away.
WiscTribeFan
Mook

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 am

Triple-S wrote:you know, anyone who's pulling out the "See I told ya so" card at this point, is quite frankly a dick.

oooh, wow, you proved eeyore wrong? who gives a shit at this point? it's pointless drama and makes you come off as a troll (which you are), I'm sure whenever swerb is up from his hangover, he's probably booting you off the board.

had to fix that
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 am

Ea$t $ide wrote:All of the so - called geniuses like cerebral doofus time and the guy who's gay for grady sizemore and the little fake internet muscles from boston?

Jesus...we've gone plaid! (cache)
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Sweet fucking geezes. I am so far in your head you'd think I skull fucked your mother right before your eyes ke$ha.

I said point blank that if we split the first two we would very possibly lose this series.

Somehow that has inspired a call out thread where your ace in the hole is "I SAID THE CELTICS WOULD BE A TOUGHER OUT THAN ATLANTA BUT I STILL SAID THE CAVS WOULD WIN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kid, I'm not sure how or when I skull fucked your mom so hard that your first reaction after one of the most brutal C-town sports losses ever (considering that it could very well be the end of LBJ) is to come here and try to call me out about, well, nothing?

Seriously, it's not healthy to obsess over dots on the screen.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby swerb » Wed May 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Alright, now we can lock it.

Hundreds, if not thousands of posts to build credibility. One can kill it.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA