Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

the lack of quality movies out

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

the lack of quality movies out

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:09 pm

been a frustrating winter, between the snow and just being cooped inside, and the lack of good movies out, it's made it almost unbearable. Thank god for the Cavs.

But, I am curious, why is there nothingout right now? One would think this would be a good time to realease good movies as the midwest and northeast are stuck with nothing to do because of the weather. But no, we're stuck having Avatar as really anything worth "seeing" at the moment, and I've already seen said film 2 months ago, and thought it was a bit overrated. I don't want to see a horror movie 'nor even a thriller directed by the great Scorsasae. So please god, deliver us from this crap.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: the lack of quality movies out

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:05 pm

::doh::
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:08 pm

I know man, but "Facepalm-the motion picture" isn't coming out until august. Sort of defeats the purpose.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby jordan kramer » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:::doh::

::doh:: ::doh::
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture