Text Size

No Holds Barred

Jimbo is baaaaaaack

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Jimbo is baaaaaaack

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:04 pm

jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Jimbo is baaaaaaack

Unread postby jordan kramer » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:08 pm

DATZ MY BOI RITE THURRRR
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Fuck yeah.

Dude will win in a landslide.

Go to DC, Jim, and take that dead squirrel on your head with you.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby davemanddd » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 pm

anybody who votes for that loser should have their voter registration revoked. he is a microcosm of all that is wrong in politics. i'm sorry but people should not make a career in politics because all it leads to is corruption. that is why i am a firm believer in term limits.
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby noles1 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Rule: He has to weat that outfit everyday he is in office if he is victorious.

Prefer if he would wear the exact hair look too.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby jordan kramer » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

davemanddd wrote:anybody who votes for that loser should have their voter registration revoked. he is a microcosm of all that is wrong in politics. i'm sorry but people should not make a career in politics because all it leads to is corruption. that is why i am a firm believer in term limits.

dave you can pry my voter registration from my cold dead hands
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Unread postby TBigz » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:00 am

Traficant had been an independent, courageous voice in a Congress controlled by special interest lobby groups like AIPAC where no member of congress dares to question aid to Israel even at a time when the US is heavily in debt. Traficant's main concern had been to serve the American people: he was against fighting wars that had nothing to do with American national interests, he fought the IRS to give more breaks to American tax payers. He was subsequently set up and thrown in jail for crimes he did not commit. He refused pardon so as not to admit to those fabricated crimes. No physical evidence was brought against him, just false testimonies by coerced witnesses while Traficant was not allowed any of his own witnesses for defense. There is no justice in the "Justice" Department.

From some poster on the website- Personally I agree with this text.
TBigz

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Ben Rothlisberger

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:23 am

TBigz wrote:Traficant had been an independent, courageous voice in a Congress controlled by special interest lobby groups like AIPAC where no member of congress dares to question aid to Israel even at a time when the US is heavily in debt. Traficant's main concern had been to serve the American people: he was against fighting wars that had nothing to do with American national interests, he fought the IRS to give more breaks to American tax payers. He was subsequently set up and thrown in jail for crimes he did not commit. He refused pardon so as not to admit to those fabricated crimes. No physical evidence was brought against him, just false testimonies by coerced witnesses while Traficant was not allowed any of his own witnesses for defense. There is no justice in the "Justice" Department.

From some poster on the website- Personally I agree with this text.

Everything you stated was stated as a fact... how can you agree with it? Isnt it true or not? Just sayin'

I will admit he is one of the most entertaining reps out there. WTF, Trafficant 2010!!!
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Return to No Holds Barred