Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Ink

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Ink

Unread postby jclvd_23 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I came across this movie through Netflix as it suggested it would be a movie I would enjoy. It was a limited release in September, 2009 and was directed by Jamin Winans. It's basically your good vs evil, sould stealing through dreams type of movie.

Figured I'd post about this movie to see if anyone has seen it. It's not your typical movie as it's not big budget and it defnitely has an indy look to it. I'm not even really sure what to post about at the moment, and I'll add my thoughts to it later.......but I figured I'd get the topic out there and hope someone has seen it, as I love seeing the differing opinions on this board.

One last thought.....it's a movie that had me turning to my wife 10 mins into the movie and saying, are you sure you want to keep watching this? And then at the end of the movie I turned to her and said, am I insane for having enjoyed that so much? Any thoughts?

Link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1071804/
jclvd_23

Favorite Player: Jack Tatum
Least Favorite Player: Pittsburgh/UM/UF Fan

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture