Text Size

No Holds Barred

Google Buzz

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Google Buzz

Unread postby swerb » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Seems like a work in progress. Google taking a run at Twitter. Should be interesting to see how it plays out. Early thoughts from anyone else?
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Google Buzz

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I don't like Twitter, I probably won't like Buzz.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Google Buzz

Unread postby jack_tors » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 pm

I dont use twitter, facebook, or anything like that. I am old skool and will email or pick up the phone to contact friends/family. All this technology has fast, tech saavy features but loses the personal relationships real conversations have.

However, I like to learn new things and just watched a short video about it. It had some cool features and definitely looks like they combined features of facebook & twitter and upgraded them. Pulling pictures directly from an email is nice and the format overall looked decent. Cant see myself using it but stranger things have happened.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Return to No Holds Barred