Text Size

No Holds Barred

Ketchup

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Ketchup

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Re: Ketchup

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm

You'd have to be a window licker to not be able to open a ketchup packet right. How is this going to be any better for those water heads? I can see that lil thing doesn't wanna pull easy, the grease on your fingers causing the tup to slip from your grasp just as the foil was pulling away, causing the whole thing to flip in the air and land entirely on your new slacks...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby hebner20 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Orenthal wrote:You'd have to be a window licker to not be able to open a ketchup packet right. How is this going to be any better for those water heads? I can see that lil thing doesn't wanna pull easy, the grease on your fingers causing the tup to slip from your grasp just as the foil was pulling away, causing the whole thing to flip in the air and land entirely on your new slacks...

Slacks? Dude...
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:03 am

Hunts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Heinz. Fuck Pissburgh.
WarAdmiral

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 am

hebner20 wrote:
Orenthal wrote:You'd have to be a window licker to not be able to open a ketchup packet right. How is this going to be any better for those water heads? I can see that lil thing doesn't wanna pull easy, the grease on your fingers causing the tup to slip from your grasp just as the foil was pulling away, causing the whole thing to flip in the air and land entirely on your new slacks...

Slacks? Dude...

Trousers better for you? I got ketchup onmeh pants, skeeter... hu hu... I figured people who refer to their clothes in the most common term wouldn't be worried about them being stained. Considering they are probably unkempt anyway.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby hebner20 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 am

Orenthal wrote:
hebner20 wrote:

Slacks? Dude...

Trousers better for you? I got ketchup onmeh pants, skeeter... hu hu... I figured people who refer to their clothes in the most common term wouldn't be worried about them being stained. Considering they are probably unkempt anyway.

OK I got it. Slacks in the sense of nice pair of new dress pants vs. grubby old jeans. Funny how subtleties of the English language are misconstrued on these types of forum emails etc.

Sorry for busting on you.
hebner20

Favorite Player: shoeless joe
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 am

Slacks on the ground. Slacks on the ground...

I don't think it's as much a matter of difficulty opening the packets. I think its the fact that you needed to open abou14 of them for a regular fry.

Plus, you can squeeze it OR dip in it. It's multifunctional. It's progress, people. Brave new world.

NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FLYING CAR?!
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 pm

hebner20 wrote:
Orenthal wrote:
hebner20 wrote:

Slacks? Dude...

OK I got it. Slacks in the sense of nice pair of new dress pants vs. grubby old jeans. Funny how subtleties of the English language are misconstrued on these types of forum emails etc.

Sorry for busting on you.

Sounds fair. Someone has to up the level of elitism on this forum. :twisted:
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 pm

A thread that started about ketchup then because about different things to call pants.... I neeed more alcohol in my system.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Orenthal » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Seems you have enough right now with how easy that sentence was to read...
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Orenthal wrote:Seems you have enough right now with how easy that sentence was to read...

Yeah........ I,m blitzed.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Orenthal wrote:Seems you have enough right now with how easy that sentence was to read...

Yeah........ I,m blitzed.

LOL, you seem more like you're sacked IMO.

Odds on CDT remembering the game tomorrow, 4:1?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Return to No Holds Barred