Text Size

The Rumble Room

Lesnar Will Be Returning To UFC

Talk boxing, wrestling, UFC, and other mixed martial arts fighting here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, fightdr

Lesnar Will Be Returning To UFC

Unread postby BernieBrown » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Brock Lesnar: Recovery 'a Miracle,' Ready for Mir-Carwin Winner

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar said Wednesday that he has had a miraculous recovery from a serious illness, and that he will face the winner of the upcoming Frank Mir vs. Shane Carwin fight this summer.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/01/20/brock-lesnar-recovery-a-miracle-ready-for-mir-carwin-winner/

Well thats good news for the UFC, and Dana White. Hope Lesnar can make a full recovery, and get back to the level that he was at before he was forced out.
BernieBrown

Re: Lesnar Will Be Returning To UFC

Unread postby swerb » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Last UFC PPV I bought was UFC 100, where Lesnar fought. He's intriguing enough to get me to lay down the $$$. I would suspect there a lot of others out there like me. Great news for the UFC.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Lesnar Will Be Returning To UFC

Unread postby mswerb » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Lesnar reportedly had a hole in his stomach.(Damn) His illness caused him to drop 40-50 pounds. Let's hope he can come back with the same energy he had in the past. His fights were very entertaining and Frank Mir is ready to fight him again.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Return to The Rumble Room