Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Brittany Murphy Dead.

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Cardiac arrest. She was in Clueless and that shitbomb Feminem movie 8 Mile.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... &GT1=28101
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Best know as Luann in King of the Hill. I liked her in Sin City as well. Heroin?
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6445
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby biscuitsandgrady » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Brittany was so talented and a great actress. It's a shame. I thought she was excellent in The Deadgirl.
User avatar
biscuitsandgrady
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 pm
Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: Detroit Tigers

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jack_tors » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Best know as Luann in King of the Hill. I liked her in Sin City as well. Heroin?


TMZ is reporting her mom found her in the shower and called 911. They found her in full cardiac arrest and was DOA at the hospital.. Gotta feel very bad for the family, no matter what the cause. Now Christmas will always serve as this grim reminder.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
User avatar
jack_tors
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Reminderville, Oh
Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:24 pm

8 Mile ruled CDT. Kim Bassinger scrogging rotten alone makes it so.

Had it been about bad recent metal you'd have loved it. ;-)
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby aoxo1 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:25 pm

We never even got a shot of her tits.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Shadow Scars » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

She has been in a ton of stuff over the years. Very sad. That's to bad.

Cue Peekers "I don't respect Brittany" rant in 3, 2, 1...
Shadow Scars
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm
Location: Akron, OH
Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Shadow Scars wrote:She has been in a ton of stuff over the years. Very sad. That's to bad.

Cue Peekers "I don't respect Brittany" rant in 3, 2, 1...



Peeks is lucky Brittney even performed for him. Ths bastard.

Leave Brittney alone.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 pm

aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


You unsympathetic, disrespectful prick. :bag:




Get it right Shadow Scars: I didn't respect Chris Henry. I don't give a shit about Brittany Murphy. There's a huge difference. Different enough that I didn't bother to start the Brittany Murphy thread.

Maybe Rich can set up an obit forum where people can emote over fallen stars. I can import a random obit every day and we can all share a solemn moment over yet another person none of us knows (unless it's through an enormous police record).

Is it really 'very sad' though? Like draw the curtains and light a candle sad or "Hmm... that's too bad. No mother should have to walk into a scene like that or bury a child. Any score in the Vikings game?" sad?

Because, unlike the Chris Henry deal, I'll admit to a little of the latter.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22662
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 am

aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


Put it on her grave stone, yesss!
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6445
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby aoxo1 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:50 am

Peeker643 wrote:
aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


You unsympathetic, disrespectful prick. :bag:

Would it have been better if I had included this: :hide: ?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby FUDU » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 am

Would I enjoy this thread more if I knew who Brittany Murphy was? Or would I be required to even care to get more entertainment from this thread?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
User avatar
FUDU
 
Posts: 13356
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 am
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:27 pm

I forgot that she was Luann on KOTH. Easily her best role, I agree.

Sad nonetheless.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby davemanddd » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:29 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:I forgot that she was Luann on KOTH. Easily her best role, I agree.

Sad nonetheless.


i'm sorry but do cartoon voice-overs even count as a "role"??? i mean how much acting are they really doing there???

i still think her best role was the crazy chick in "don't say a word". very realistic.

i also liked her in "just married" even if it was a chick flick.
dave . . .
davemanddd
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: mansfield, ohio
Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 pm

davemanddd wrote:i'm sorry but do cartoon voice-overs even count as a "role"??? i mean how much acting are they really doing there?

That was my point, not sure if ST was thinking that as well.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6445
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby waborat » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Had no idea who she was...

My wife said that she was once on an episode of "Frasier"...

Now I'm sad
User avatar
waborat
 
Posts: 4096
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Concord
Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:
aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


Put it on her grave stone, yesss!



Along wit "Rolling with all my dead homies."
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 pm

JB wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


Put it on her grave stone, yesss!



Along wit "Rolling with all my dead homies."


Your insides are as dead as she is.

You sumbitch.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22662
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
JB wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


Put it on her grave stone, yesss!



Along wit "Rolling with all my dead homies."


Your insides are as dead as she is.

You sumbitch.


Just another celebrity death in 2009 that is going to rob us of time that should be used to truly mourne the great "Mr. Everybody," Fred Travalena.
User avatar
leadpipe
The Reverend
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:58 am

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby General » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am

aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


Maybe they will release some autopsy photos for you.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
User avatar
General
 
Posts: 1849
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Pensacola
Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Lead Pipe wrote:Just another celebrity death in 2009 that is going to rob us of time that should be used to truly mourne the great "Mr. Everybody," Fred Travalena.


That was so sad. Talented and more to give. I don't know about his personal demons but if he had any I feel like he was just about to turn it around there too.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22662
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby mistero » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:50 pm

No one stating the obvious? Cardiac arrest from an electrolyte imbalance secondary to an eating disorder. Better known as getting Karen Carpentered.
In Chud We Trust
User avatar
mistero
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:19 pm
Location: North Ridgeville Ohio
Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:24 pm

JB wrote:8 Mile ruled CDT. Kim Bassinger scrogging rotten alone makes it so.

Had it been about bad recent metal you'd have loved it. ;-)


8 Mile was a unwatchable piece of garbage, I know, I had to sit thru it because my wife likes FEminem and his awful music. I liked the story the first time I heard it, when it was about Steve Perry. Not some nasaly whit trash honky rapper.

And you don't know shit about bad recent metal, son. Listen to IWrestledABearOnce. Just terrible. There are no more Judas Priests, it's all cookie cutter garbage. 2 vocalist, copius crappy tats, 1 solid riff followed by 3 minutes of repetitive crap. Repeat that process for 10-12 tracks package and release.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby aoxo1 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:There are no more Judas Priests, it's all cookie cutter garbage. 2 vocalist, copius crappy tats, 1 solid riff followed by 3 minutes of repetitive crap. Repeat that process for 10-12 tracks package and release.

I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
User avatar
aoxo1
 
Posts: 2934
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm
Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:36 pm

lol. Love Brian Posehn. It's funny because it's true. I see Scott Ian in that video, the man is so boring VH1 took his show away.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 pm

mistero wrote:No one stating the obvious? Cardiac arrest from an electrolyte imbalance secondary to an eating disorder. Better known as getting Karen Carpentered.



Shivo-ed, for the politically incorrect secular humanists who recognize brain death as death.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
JB wrote:8 Mile ruled CDT. Kim Bassinger scrogging rotten alone makes it so.

Had it been about bad recent metal you'd have loved it. ;-)


8 Mile was a unwatchable piece of garbage, I know, I had to sit thru it because my wife likes FEminem and his awful music. I liked the story the first time I heard it, when it was about Steve Perry. Not some nasaly whit trash honky rapper.



You're just pissed becasue you read for the Cheddar Bob role and they said you were too believable. :dingle:

Fuck free world!
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
JB wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
aoxo1 wrote:We never even got a shot of her tits.


Put it on her grave stone, yesss!



Along wit "Rolling with all my dead homies."


Your insides are as dead as she is.

You sumbitch.



Retard.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm

JB wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
JB wrote:8 Mile ruled CDT. Kim Bassinger scrogging rotten alone makes it so.

Had it been about bad recent metal you'd have loved it. ;-)


8 Mile was a unwatchable piece of garbage, I know, I had to sit thru it because my wife likes FEminem and his awful music. I liked the story the first time I heard it, when it was about Steve Perry. Not some nasaly whit trash honky rapper.



You're just pissed becasue you read for the Cheddar Bob role and they said you were too believable. :dingle:

Fuck free world!


I just don't like the guy, flat out. Loathe is the probably the best word. People always tell me what a lyrical genius he is, I just don't see it. The tone of his voice makes my head hurt. I guess the only positive thing I can say about him is; Atleast he isn't those Wicked Clown Posse guys.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
JB wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
JB wrote:8 Mile ruled CDT. Kim Bassinger scrogging rotten alone makes it so.

Had it been about bad recent metal you'd have loved it. ;-)


8 Mile was a unwatchable piece of garbage, I know, I had to sit thru it because my wife likes FEminem and his awful music. I liked the story the first time I heard it, when it was about Steve Perry. Not some nasaly whit trash honky rapper.



You're just pissed becasue you read for the Cheddar Bob role and they said you were too believable. :dingle:

Fuck free world!


I just don't like the guy, flat out. Loathe is the probably the best word. People always tell me what a lyrical genius he is, I just don't see it. The tone of his voice makes my head hurt. I guess the only positive thing I can say about him is; Atleast he isn't those Wicked Clown Posse guys.



I submit is is possible to hate M&M as a rapper (or hate rap) and still like 8 Mile for what it is. A man backed against a wall stepping up. A hip Hop on the waterfront.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I just don't like the guy, flat out. Loathe is the probably the best word. People always tell me what a lyrical genius he is, I just don't see it. The tone of his voice makes my head hurt. I guess the only positive thing I can say about him is; Atleast he isn't those Wicked Clown Posse guys.


sorry to go offtopic, but.

Image

I have no explaination why, but there were a ton of kids at my old HS who were into that ICP group, and would dress up in these big ass baggy back jeans and wear t-shirts from that to try and look like they were dark and punk rock. But they would just come off as white trash and pathetic.

What a bunch of talentless hacks those guys are.
Last edited by Triple-S on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6370
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby mistero » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 pm

I know that funeral looks classic white trash...which is always ripe for chuckles... but christ man, that's some kids funeral. W thee F?
In Chud We Trust
User avatar
mistero
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:19 pm
Location: North Ridgeville Ohio
Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 pm

mistero wrote:I know that funeral looks classic white trash...which is always ripe for chuckles... but christ man, that's some kids funeral. W thee F?


I'm not dissing on the funeral in particular, that's a sad story which ever way you slice it...in fact, I'll change the pic. I was just trying to give folks an idea of how those people look.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6370
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby jb » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:10 pm

mistero wrote:I know that funeral looks classic white trash...which is always ripe for chuckles... but christ man, that's some kids funeral. W thee F?



Cue up Peeker in 3....2....1...
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 pm

mistero wrote:No one stating the obvious? Cardiac arrest from an electrolyte imbalance secondary to an eating disorder. Better known as getting Karen Carpentered.


Okay, now that's a dumb way to go.
User avatar
hermanfontenot
History Buff
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 am
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:00 pm

FUDU wrote:Would I enjoy this thread more if I knew who Brittany Murphy was?


You would have had she lived another 30 years, DU. Alas, she passed long before entering your "wheelhouse", sir.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
User avatar
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader
 
Posts: 4835
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Re: Brittany Murphy Dead.

Unread postby swerb » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:
FUDU wrote:Would I enjoy this thread more if I knew who Brittany Murphy was?


You would have had she lived another 30 years, DU. Alas, she passed long before entering your "wheelhouse", sir.

:lmfao:

FUDU knew Nancy Reagan. And Brittany Murphy was no Nancy Reagan.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest