Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Dexter - Season 4

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

Re: Dexter - Season 4

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Whoops Dexter. First killing of an innocent man.

Previews seem to indicate things escalate with Trinity next week. My guess is still that they forge some type of friendship that carries into next season.

Quinn's gonna get suspicious of Dexter after he realizes Farrow is gone after seeing Dex at the club that night. Dexter may have to kill Quinn. That could be the climax to the end of this season.

Thoughts anyone else?
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

I don't know that Dexter killed an innocent man.

I think Darrow did the killings, and the flunky assistant just cleaned up the mess.

At this point, I'd agree that Dexter and Trinity build up a better friendship. Especially while Dexter thinks he killed an innocent, which makes him no different than Arthur. But I think things will get too complicated, and in the end, once Dexter figures out that he didn't kill an innocent man, Trinity ends up on the table.

Quinn? Don't have a clue as to why...but he's the one who shot Lundy and Deb, and will probably put Deb's life in danger before getting killed. My guess is that it won't be by Dexter, but he'll be instrumental in revealing the level of his corruption.

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Mitch wrote:I don't know that Dexter killed an innocent man.

I think Darrow did the killings, and the flunky assistant just cleaned up the mess.

At this point, I'd agree that Dexter and Trinity build up a better friendship. Especially while Dexter thinks he killed an innocent, which makes him no different than Arthur. But I think things will get too complicated, and in the end, once Dexter figures out that he didn't kill an innocent man, Trinity ends up on the table.

Quinn? Don't have a clue as to why...but he's the one who shot Lundy and Deb, and will probably put Deb's life in danger before getting killed. My guess is that it won't be by Dexter, but he'll be instrumental in revealing the level of his corruption.

It would be nice to see the story line with Trinity roll into next season some how, just to keep us guessing. John Lithgow is freaking great this season and I wouldnt mind seeing him around next year as well.

Someone please kill, kidnap, remove Rita from this show. I understand the writers want to show how the strain of marriage and home life is on a serial killer but she is just straight up annoying this season. We get it, being a vigilante serial killer with a wife and family is difficult. Tone it down a bit..

I agree about Quinn and wonder if some how Dexter uses him as a patsy to get rid of the Lundy information/research Dex stole from the hotel room. I also think that its just a matter of time before Deb finds out about Dexter's secret.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:50 am

Good episode last night. The police finally figured out that Trinity wasn't Lundy's killer. From the height profile (Masuka) I don't think it can be Anton or Quinn but it just might be the reporter or as Mitch said before, Trinity's son. Also Dexter unknowingly showing Trinity remorse with Trinity trying to take his own life. (Aside: anyone else notice that Dexter left at 4:45 AM to go to the dig site, which was in walking distance, but when he got there seemed like it was almost noon) With next weeks trailer thrown in it looks like things are starting to crumble around Trinity's "perfect" family life as he has an altercation with his son. I'm guessing the son continues the father's story and, instead of ending up on Dexter's table, he's killed by his son a la how Trinity killed his father.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby swerb » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 am

Yeah, I think the Lundy-killer is now down to Trinity's son (front runner) and the reporter. Who else, right?

And if the Rita scenes/storylines couldn't get any worse, now we gotta see her have the lonely soccer mom affair with the neighbor, Joe Toolbox? That's the guy I wanna see on Dexter's table. See him take him out, Rita finds out, she ends up on the table in the season finale. For the Rita kill, he'll have pictures of his manhood, dignity, and backbone on the wall ... all the things she killed of his. Carry the Trinity story line over into next season.

Dexter goes into season four as a single father of three serial killer. He can start doing kills on the way to and from the sittter's house and Babies R Us.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:53 pm

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

At least we now know for certain who killed Lundy.

And here I was getting a little frustrated with the Rita stuff, which looks it may be finally detouring out of the damn way for awhile. So glad she's not going down the path of having an affair.

This was one creepy show tonight, and that was one totally unexpected twist at the end.

Last three episodes are going to be incredible.

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:01 am

Holy Crap!!!

My wife about came out of her shoes there..... I can't wait to see this panning out. Man that seen where Dex had Trinity down, it's the first time I saw fear Trinity's eyes. Been a bully using his opposing size it appears. Man think of the possibilities here. The can of worms Masuka dropped last week talking to Quinn about the crazy gal Dex was with. Deb getting in and figuring out Dex has been taunting Trinity. Hell, many little quirks here.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby waborat » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:29 am

Last night's ep had to be one of THE best ever!!!

Damn good creepy stuff with the family all the way around...

The writers were able to pull it off again at the end with "Hi Dad"...

IMO, might be going down as the best season yet (even with Rita)
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby swerb » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 am

How good is Lithgow? :pop:

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:19 am

Fantastic. Start to finish. Dex seeing the bad side of "the dark passenger", Lithgow going crazy on the fam and Dex putting him in his place, the twist at the end. Just great.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:30 am

Fantastic episode for all the reasons already mentioned. I thought someone was going to die at the dinner table. Guessing the reporter is Trinity's daughter from a different woman or else she would have been having dinner with the family, knowing how "important" it is and all. She obviously received the dark passenger gene from Trinity and judging from the trailers for next week, might be asking daddy for help in getting her through her own mistake with Deb.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby just another fool » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm

last night's episode totally threw me for a loop. the one thing i am wondering is how can dexter possibly kill trinity without being a prime suspect?

great episode last night, though.
just another fool

Favorite Player: tyrone hill
Least Favorite Player: tyrone hill

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:10 pm

just another fool wrote:last night's episode totally threw me for a loop. the one thing i am wondering is how can dexter possibly kill trinity without being a prime suspect?

Been wondering this also. The family clearly wants the monster gone, but how does he do it without them singing? Maybe somehow Deb cleans it all up... Almost might be better to let Trinity go through the system, but Dex would have some 'splainin to do about his undercover work.
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby just another fool » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 pm

dmiles wrote:
just another fool wrote:last night's episode totally threw me for a loop. the one thing i am wondering is how can dexter possibly kill trinity without being a prime suspect?

Been wondering this also. The family clearly wants the monster gone, but how does he do it without them singing? Maybe somehow Deb cleans it all up... Almost might be better to let Trinity go through the system, but Dex would have some 'splainin to do about his undercover work.

i'm guessing maybe somebody else kills trinity and it's obvious so there's no other investigation needed? that's the only way dexter avoids suspicion and also avoids the expectation of dexter killing him in the finale.
just another fool

Favorite Player: tyrone hill
Least Favorite Player: tyrone hill

Unread postby Guest » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 pm

They still think Dexter is "Kyle".

However, if Arthur goes missing and the family would obviously suspect Dexter, his DNA is going to be all over that house.

No idea how they are going to resolve this...unless one of Arthur's kids or his wife does the deed.

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:09 am

I think it's reasonable to believe the family wouldn't put up much of a search if something happened to Trinity. Just look at what he does to his son and daughter. And their mom is clearly terrified of him.
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby Guest » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 am

I love this show but the last episode to me was average. The way it ended was great however.
The whole "Kyle" thing is wearing on me. If Trinity was that way with his family, no way he lets him in like he does with no research/questions asked.
Dexter working on Thanksgiving for another department didnt raise any questions to Deb or Vince?
I have a feeling the last 3 episodes make up for this.

Unread postby dmiles » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 pm

How about the previews.... Hello Dexter Morgan...

I thought this episode was a bit necessary to tie up some loose ends. Loved seeing the reporter squirm, and how about her looking for daddy's approval?

Could open a big can of worms here for Dexter if Trinity gives him up.... Whoever called getting his son involved was spot on...
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:13 am

Just finally saw last week's episode since I was on vacation.

Wow.

Might have been one of the most intense episodes since near the end of Season 2. Now that just might be me due to getting more involved since there was a child in danger, but I was going nuts every time they went off from Dexter's hunt for that 10 year old boy.

Lithgow keeps getting creepier each and every show.

Hold on for some real craziness in the last two episodes now that Arthur is stalking Dexter. I'm guessing that it will be near the end of tonight's show before he finds out he's Dexter Morgan instead of Kyle Butler. And the final "shocking twist" they were talking about in the previews? I'm now thinking that either Batista or Laguerta get bumped off (maybe both). At least I hope so...there's got to be SOME payoff to that horrible plot line with them this year.

Unread postby dmiles » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 am

Oh man, now I have to wait a week!! Let me ask you experienced Dexter folks, do I have to wait an entire year for Season 5? Does it come out once per year?

Before I get ahead of myself I should say assuming there is a year 5. I guess there could be a chain of events that nails Dexter next week.

Very interesting to me that Christine didn't give up the correct name. Hard to believe Dex might pull this off as far as throwing off the trail for a bit. I was a little disappointed with the "wedding" situation, but what the hell, I guess they have to put some near finale on that storyline. Now if it just ends we won't care. Same with "the kiss".
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby jack_tors » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm

jack_tors wrote:
Also, any chance that hot little reporter is the vacation killer? Gives her articles to chase, headlines to grab, and would explain why we didnt see the shooter at all as her small profile/shadow would give it away... just a thought, could be totally off base.

Wish I would have stuck to my hunch on the reporter. Never thought that Trinity and her were related. These last 2 episodes have been very, very good. Gotta wonder if things finally come apart for Dexter in the finale. Its kinda been eluded to at the end of a couple of seasons. Something has to give sometime.. I think it would be nice for Deb to know he is a killer in the season finale so all of next season its something that needs to be addressed.

All in all, after a slow start, its grown into another good season.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 am

The most interesting thing about last week's episode is that Dexter has now managed to bail Arthur out, as the PD now thinks that they have solved the Trinity case, so Arthur is currently free to do whatever he wants.

No idea how this season will end, but I wouldn't discount a cliffhanger. Deb finally finds out about Laura Moser (Dexter's biological mother), so that might lead towards her starting to put the pieces together about her brother...which may end up being the major plot device in Season 5 (which I'm sure will be next September).

Does Arthur live? Normally, I would say 'no'. Not being a killer of children...that just can't happen.

But the title of next week's episode is "Getaway". Combine that with Dexter's screw-up in framing Stan the Man as Trinity, and we may just be seeing Lithgow next year as well.

Unread postby swerb » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:32 pm

I'm sticking behind my initial prediction of Lithgow carrying into next season. I think we're headed towards the two-headed cliffhanger Mitch eluded to.

Lithgow/Trinity carries on to next season, which you gotta think is gonna be the last one. Sets up a cat and mouse game between two great actors/serial killers.

And Deb starts to get suspicious of Dexter, which will carry on to next season.

They gotta give us something shocking though if they go that route. Maybe something with Batista/Laguerta.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:50 pm

I think Lithgow ends up on Dex's table. Maybe not this week, but next season for sure. The twist with Deb will carry next season. She'll start putting the pieces together, and it will bring serious heat on Dex. I think Quinn will end up being a lynchpin next season. His hardon for Dex, and being Deb's partner (maybe love interest), will set the table.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Guest » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Quinn was already busting Dexter's balls about being part time and asking where he really goes.
Deb finding out who his mother is will certainly raise questions.
I was pissed when the show ended Sunday, the ultimate sign of just how good a show really is.

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Unread postby swerb » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Wow

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Holy Shit! What is Dex's alibi? Holy shit.

Bautista saw Trinity in the police station at the beginning of this episode.

there's got to be a trail leading to Dex

1. Trinity's van at the parking garage, and face on bank cameras
2. Dex being arrested at the same garage
3. No alibi for the night of the murder

Fucking wow.
Last edited by Erie Warrior on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Best show on TV.
What an ending.
Holy shit is right.

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:Holy Shit! What is Dex's alibi? Holy shit.

Exactly.

Why would Trinity break the pattern to kill Rita?

Combine that with Debra learning about Laura Moser and Brian...

As stated...

Wow.

Unread postby swerb » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Mitch wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:Holy Shit! What is Dex's alibi? Holy shit.

Exactly.

Why would Trinity break the pattern to kill Rita?

Combine that with Debra learning about Laura Moser and Brian...

As stated...

Wow.

As Lithgow said in the interview after the show .... "I wouldn't want to be a writer for next season."

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Swerb wrote:
As Lithgow said in the interview after the show .... "I wouldn't want to be a writer for next season."

Initial thoughts for next year.

Dexter must become the Harry influence for Harrison (to say nothing of Cody and Astor)

Rita's Ghost may replace Harry's Ghost as the one who spends the most time talking to Dexter.

Jennifer Carpenter was absolutely amazing this year...showing a range of acting that I didn't think possible. Especially given the fact that she's married to Michael C. Hall...expect her to be the central focus other than Dex next year.

Usually, they allow the full 9 months (or longer) to pass between one season and the next. Next season? I really expect them to pick up right after Rita's murder.

Unread postby waborat » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:12 am

The only thing that I've thought was missing from this great series all these years was a good cliff hanger and boy, did they bring it last night...

Great stuff!!!

Gotta believe next season that Quinn will be the main one looking into Dex??? Theres' no way Deb gives him up even if she finds out the whole truth...

Good thing Michael C Hall doesn't look like he does in the interview or they would have caught him years ago ;-) ;) :wink:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby jonne99 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm

the finale ending was great....stayed with me for most of today.

"it's already over." damn...talk about forshadowing

One thing I don't quite get (perhaps I'll have to watch it again): The timing of when mitchell picked up his freshly painted car (before/after) to the time he found dex's real house and did what he did.

Sick Ending. sucks we have to wait so long for the next season.
but in no place is the pain like Cleveland's: all-encompassing, multi-generational, redundant and unique at once.
---Scott Raab of Deadspin
jonne99

Favorite Player: corban rogue&jay
Least Favorite Player: heather hill

Unread postby dmiles » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:36 am

jonne99 wrote:the finale ending was great....stayed with me for most of today.

"it's already over." damn...talk about forshadowing

One thing I don't quite get (perhaps I'll have to watch it again): The timing of when mitchell picked up his freshly painted car (before/after) to the time he found dex's real house and did what he did.

Sick Ending. sucks we have to wait so long for the next season.

My guess is the time Dex was at AM's house during the gathering of evidence time. A lot of time there to get it done. Producers seemed to confirm it was definitely Trinity.

I missed something is the envelope still at the bank garage?
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am

dmiles wrote:
I missed something is the envelope still at the bank garage?

Dex took the envelope when Rita dropped him off after she bailed him out of jail. Rita left for the airport in the a.m., so it wasn't too much longer before she would notice the missing ID. *spoiler* Trinity kills Rita, goes to pick up the Mustang, leaves town. Dex gets to the repair shop early, pulls the oil cap, lies in wait to follow Trinity as he leaves. If Trinity had the Mustang when he killed Rita, wouldn't Dex have followed him and prevented it? I'm gonna have to rewatch it as well.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Guest » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:26 am

My assumption was that Trinity was using his van (or some other vehicle) to go after Rita, shortly after he tried to get Dexter at his old apartment. Once he saw it was Deb's, he did a quick Google check, and went to the new house.

Speculation: Deb ends up thinking that Trinity murdering Rita was an attempt to get back at her for the death of his daughter, which may (temporarily at least) throw suspicion off from Dexter, and lead to more psycho drama/guilt from Debra.

BTW...Batista never did clearly see Arthur Mitchell's face when he was at the station. True that they showed the ominous slow-motion glance from Angel...but Arthur's back was to him, and he didn't turn around enough so that Angel would get a good look at him.

So Dexter will have no choice but to allow Deb's theory of blame on herself to play out in order to keep suspicion off from himself. Which will be another reason I think Dexter goes way back into his shell and becomes as detached from humanity as he was in early Season 1.

Unread postby swerb » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:43 am

Mitch wrote:My assumption was that Trinity was using his van (or some other vehicle) to go after Rita, shortly after he tried to get Dexter at his old apartment. Once he saw it was Deb's, he did a quick Google check, and went to the new house.

Speculation: Deb ends up thinking that Trinity murdering Rita was an attempt to get back at her for the death of his daughter, which may (temporarily at least) throw suspicion off from Dexter, and lead to more psycho drama/guilt from Debra.

BTW...Batista never did clearly see Arthur Mitchell's face when he was at the station. True that they showed the ominous slow-motion glance from Angel...but Arthur's back was to him, and he didn't turn around enough so that Angel would get a good look at him.

So Dexter will have no choice but to allow Deb's theory of blame on herself to play out in order to keep suspicion off from himself. Which will be another reason I think Dexter goes way back into his shell and becomes as detached from humanity as he was in early Season 1.

I think you just nailed it Mitch.

Deb thinks Rita's death is on her. Trinity's fingerprints will also show up in her apartment (don't think Lithgow had gloves on), where he went when he thought Dex lived there. She'll be battling all kinds of demons herself next season. Likely takes a very active role in the life of Dexter's three kids as he is a single dad now.

And yes ... Dexter, emotionally scarred and now no longer having to hide things from the wife ... after years of trying to "mainstream", devolves into the darkest, most disturbed version of his character we've ever seen.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:56 am

Holy shit what an ending. I expected some sort of shock factor at the end, wasn't quite what I had in mind.

My biggest question is what happens to Astor and Cody? Clearly there's more of an attachment to Harrison as his own blood, but the other two kids have to factor in somehow.

Rough ending to watch.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:02 am

Skating Tripods wrote:Holy shit what an ending. I expected some sort of shock factor at the end, wasn't quite what I had in mind.

My biggest question is what happens to Astor and Cody? Clearly there's more of an attachment to Harrison as his own blood, but the other two kids have to factor in somehow.

Rough ending to watch.

I think the introduction of the grandparents should take care of Cody and Astor. However you are correct the kids were really attached to Dex so I just don't know for sure if he'll be out of the picture.

Hell I just got to thinking about the slides and all his gear out in his man cave..
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Guest » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:47 am

dmiles wrote:

Hell I just got to thinking about the slides and all his gear out in his man cave..

After Cody fell through the skylight, Dexter moved those things a few weeks ago to that storage container that looks like a smaller version of the container where his mom was hacked up.

Unread postby noles1 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 am

Just caught this episode. Damn good.

Just curious, wouldn't Dexter's alibi be that he was collecting evidence at the crime scene at the time of death? I suppose that is assuming Trinity killed his wife during that time of the day which would able to be proven.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:50 pm

noles1 wrote:Just caught this episode. Damn good.

Just curious, wouldn't Dexter's alibi be that he was collecting evidence at the crime scene at the time of death? I suppose that is assuming Trinity killed his wife during that time of the day which would able to be proven.

He killed Trinity after dark. And he followed him for a while before the mustang broke down. So Dex has to figure out what to tell them when they ask where he was all night. Takes a while to follow a guy, abduct him, drive to a kill room, kill/ dismember him, pack up the parts and load the boat and drop them into the Gulf Stream.

If Rita's TOD was late morning, why didn't Dex find her when he got home from work (around 6ish I'd imagine)?

I can see collect evidence during the day, but it will be a tough sell saying he was doing it at night.

Unless my time line is screwy.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby noles1 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:31 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:
noles1 wrote:Just caught this episode. Damn good.

He killed Trinity after dark. And he followed him for a while before the mustang broke down. So Dex has to figure out what to tell them when they ask where he was all night. Takes a while to follow a guy, abduct him, drive to a kill room, kill/ dismember him, pack up the parts and load the boat and drop them into the Gulf Stream.

If Rita's TOD was late morning, why didn't Dex find her when he got home from work (around 6ish I'd imagine)?

I can see collect evidence during the day, but it will be a tough sell saying he was doing it at night.

Unless my time line is screwy.

That does not explain the time of death though. I understand all that would take place but really he needs an alibi for when the apparent time of death was, not necessarily what he did before he got home.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 pm

BUMP! Tonight baby!!!
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby swerb » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Can't wait ... finally here.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Previous

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture