Text Size

The Rumble Room

RA the Rugged Man phone interview with Mayweather.

Talk boxing, wrestling, UFC, and other mixed martial arts fighting here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, fightdr

RA the Rugged Man phone interview with Mayweather.

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:23 pm

NSFW - alot of language, gets heated at times.

I gotta feeling that Swerb is going to love this one.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/676796581a1c2a9e/
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: RA the Rugged Man phone interview with Mayweather.

Unread postby swerb » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:01 pm

That was awesome. There it is ... Floyd Mayweather completely and totally exposed as the spineless little bitch that he is. That dude just undressed him. He systematically just laid out the entire argument against Floyd. The argument that those who know the sport have been making since the Marquez sham.

The sad part is that more people in the media don't have the balls to call Floyd out as what he is. Cause that's pretty much how every interview with him should go at this point. That dude got him so angry, he let his guard down and made some pretty telling statements, really just saying at this point that he wouldn't take a fight he thought he could lose. He then downplayed Marquez coming up in weight, then said it would be a disadvantage if he did so to go fight Paul Williams. Great exchange was when Floyd says "legacy doesn't pay bills" ... and the other guy says "You're RICH. You don't got bills bro. And fifty years from now when you're dead, mo fo's are going to be laughing at you."

Nothing better than hearing a piece of shit like that just get owned. Totally exposed as what he is, caught bumbling and stumbling in his own web of delusion.

If anything good came out of that mockery of a fight against Marquez, it's that Floyd cannot get away with another fight like that again. Even pussies like Brian Kenny that are still kissing this loser's ass will have to call him out if he tries to fight another lightweight, or some meatball.

He's running out of bums to fight.

Listen to that interview everyone. Must listen. Thanks Bayou.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:16 pm

I thought the best/most telling line of the interview was Mayweather's reply when they were talking about Brian Kenny and RA said, "Hey, I'm not scared of you. What are you going to do, come here and punch me in the head."

Mayweather comes back with, "Nah, there's no money in me punching you". And that's what it's about, and what it has always been about. It goes no further for Mayweather. Which is fine by me, but let's not bullshit about being the greatest ever at the same time cause you're talking out of both ends of your mouth.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby swerb » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:48 pm

Part of the problem is that Floyd Mayweather is as dumb as a fucking tree stump. If he couldn't box, he'd be flipping burgers at McDonalds. He's Manny Ramirez/Drew Gooden dumb.

He sits here and says it's all about money. Openly mocks Sugar Ray Leonard for taking a fight against Camacho at age 41 "cause he shouldn't have got in the ring if he thought he couldn't win". Dodges every tough fight. Then he sits there and is legitimately (in his own mind) outraged when people even question whether or not he is one of, if not the greatest fighter of all time.

In that interview, he dogged Pacquiao for having a couple losses. Every other fighter brought up, he instantly brought up their one or two losses. Interviewer says "If I fought 15 girls, I'd be 15-0. You got 35 wins. Archie Moore had 115. You really think 35-0 against 35 bums means anything?"

And that's how dumb Floyd is. He legitimately thinks 35-0 against all handpicked meatballs is better than someone like Pacqiuao, who has 2-3 losses, but jumps from division to division to make all the hard fights. Doesn't hide behind weight or money excuses. Getting 55% vs 60%.

Fucking idiot's making 15 mill a fight and is delinquent on a $165,000 car loan. That about sums it up when it comes to Floyd.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:30 am

Skills pays the bills.
Good shit.

Unread postby swerb » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:34 pm

FightDr wrote:Skills pays the bills.
Good shit.

Except all the ones he's delinquent on I guess.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Return to The Rumble Room