Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

The Dooshie Awards.

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Who are your most hated Hollywood/TV personalities? Real people, not characters.

No particular order.

1) The cast of The View. Can you imagine the amount of money they spend on Monistat?

2) Those asshats from Ghost Hunters. Spooky noises and drafts mean ghost are real.

3) Dog Chapman. I don't think Jesus cares if you catch a Meth-head who's been passing bad checks.

4) Janeane Garofalo. She's a smug bitch and she's not funny.

5) Glenn Beck. Crazy has a TV show!

6) Sean Penn. Another smug know it all liberal Hollywood douche. Dude can act though.

7) Anyone on the slew of mind rotting garbage shows MTV and VH1 put out. Thank you, you brought Flavor Flav and Brett Michaels back into the spotlight.

8) Bear Grylls. This guy is a total fake, he's been exposed and his show is pointless. Bring back Survivor Man.

9) Ryan Seacrest. Why is he famous?

10) Joe Buck/ Tim McCarver. They ruin the Baseball games they announce. If Buck didn't have a famous dad, he'd be managing a Famous Footwear.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby RC » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:17 pm

1). Keith Olbermann - Hypocrisy thy name is Keith...and take Rachel Maddow with you.

2). The View. I can't stand those old bitchy women either.

3). Janeane Garofalo. Completely agree here. I was wishing that Jack Bauer would shoot her character on 24.

4). Jon and Kate - I can't stand either of these morons....and I can't believe anyone watched this show.

5). Kevin Harlan and that other guy that did the Browns/Steelers game. Wow were they biased.

6). Michael Moore - are you serious with these movies?

7). Zac Efron - If anyone has any girls under the age of 12 living in their house they will know why this guy is on the list (High School Musical.....)
User avatar
RC
Keepin' The Faith In Y-Town
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:22 am
Location: Girard, OH
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Chris Grant

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby RedDawg53 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:04 pm

I couldn't agree more with Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. If the YES network, oh I mean FOX, think Joe's "The Voice of Baseball". Then baseball will never get better to watch until he leaves or is fired! It'll only matter to NY and BOS to watch baseball on FOX.

Tim McCarver is just an idiot.
User avatar
RedDawg53
Witness The Kipnis
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: Erie, PA
Favorite Player: Nick Swisher
Least Favorite Player: NYY

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby idoctribefan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
8) Bear Grylls. This guy is a total fake, he's been exposed and his show is pointless. Bring back Survivor Man.


How has he been exposed? Not trying to be confrontational....just interested in what you've learned about him that would make you think so. I must've missed something.

10) Joe Buck/ Tim McCarver. They ruin the Baseball games they announce. If Buck didn't have a famous dad, he'd be managing a Famous Footwear.


:lmfao:
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
User avatar
idoctribefan
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm
Location: NE Ohio
Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 am

idoctribefan wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
8) Bear Grylls. This guy is a total fake, he's been exposed and his show is pointless. Bring back Survivor Man.


How has he been exposed? Not trying to be confrontational....just interested in what you've learned about him that would make you think so. I must've missed something.


In this video, he's supposed to be in the middle of nowhere. but as it shows he was about 400 yards from a highway and a parking area for tourists near Kilauea Crater.



In this article it talks about him being a fake and how Discovery Channel had to pull some episodes and put that disclaimer (Some situations are "presented" to Bear) at the beggining of the show. It should also be noted the article refers to the show as "Born Wild" which is what it's called in the UK.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 241720.ece

This video seems to back up the article's claims.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qyKyWaNEQ&feature=related[/youtube]
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
idoctribefan wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
8) Bear Grylls. This guy is a total fake, he's been exposed and his show is pointless. Bring back Survivor Man.


How has he been exposed? Not trying to be confrontational....just interested in what you've learned about him that would make you think so. I must've missed something.


In this video, he's supposed to be in the middle of nowhere. but as it shows he was about 400 yards from a highway and a parking area for tourists near Kilauea Crater.



In this article it talks about him being a fake and how Discovery Channel had to pull some episodes and put that disclaimer (Some situations are "presented" to Bear) at the beggining of the show. It should also be noted the article refers to the show as "Born Wild" which is what it's called in the UK.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/ ... 241720.ece

This video seems to back up the article's claims.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qyKyWaNEQ&feature=related[/youtube]



Yeah, he travels with a team of guys who are doing the filming, lame. Survivorman is completely alone doing all his own camera work. I remember one episode where Bear Grylls was hunting for a while and they cut away to him saying, uh oh I didn't catch anything... lucky for me one of my crew member's did.
Fuck the Browns...
User avatar
rebelwithoutaclue
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Under them Skies of Blue
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby jack_tors » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 am

I completely agree with all the names mentioned thus far. A well rounded mix of talentless hacks, annoying douches, and frauds. Here are a few more in no particular order:

1.) Rush Limbaugh: Annoyingly smug individual with poorly constructed arguments..

2.) Nancy Grace: Why? Why is she on TV?

3.)Dane Cook: Joke stealing, annoying, pretty boy.

4.)Harry Reid: Insert reason here _________

5.)Tailgate Tested, Tailgate Approved Bud Light Guy: I want to hit this guy over the head with a tack hammer

6.)Michael Jackson: Pederast has been dead for months but I would bring him back to life just to kill him again he annoys me so much. He sung annoying pop music people, he didnt cure cancer. Who gives a shit he is dead???

7.)Brett Michaels: Lets remember folks, he was in Poison. POISON!! Stop acting as if he was the 5th Beatle

8.) Chip Caray: His grandfather still calls a better baseball game and he has been dead for years.

9.) Mark Cuban: Whiny crybaby with a horrible haircut.

10.)Derek Jeter: We are now entering the: "We Underestimate the talent/value of Derek Jeter" phase of life by the media. Seriously?? How do you underestimate a guy who is talked about damn near daily during the baseball season by the major media outlets? Imagine how bad it will be when he retires, then imagine how bad it will be when he dies! I will have to hide in my house with no electronics for a week to survive both events.
“Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand.”- Wes Westrum

"The future is like a Japanese game show, we have no idea whats going on." - Tracy Jordan

"Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot."
-Rufus T. Firefly
User avatar
jack_tors
 
Posts: 1608
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: Reminderville, Oh
Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby Doc » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm going to echo Nancy Grace. The absolute worst. Since I have newer cable, I don't stumble onto her show(s?) ever, but when I had my old cable, I'd always unfortunately flip past her at night. And it was always the same damn thing...about that 1 missing girl Kaylee and her whore mother. Every f'ing night. Yeah, I get it...it was a big story when it happened. Not 2-3 months later. And certainly not every f'ing night for 2-3 months.

Also, those a-hole Gosslins. Nobody cares. Actually, let me broaden that. The Gosselins and every other "reality" show where you're parading your little kids on TV to make a buck. This includes those morons with like 18 kids, and possibly the sickest show in television history, Toddlers and Tiaras. Holy shit, I saw Toddlers and Tiaras once. I feel sorry for this kids. It makes me want to reenact the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and fly from city to city beating the shit out of terrible parents for no reason.
Doc
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:42 pm
Favorite Player: Matthew Dellavedova
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bosh

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 pm

I take it this is a "board members excluded" sort of deal?
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
User avatar
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby StewieG » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:I take it this is a "board members excluded" sort of deal?


Um...for the sake of keeping this thread on-topic, I'm gonna vote yes.
StewieG
 
Posts: 4027
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Just kidding man. So far there hasn't been a nomination thrown out that I completely disagree with.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
User avatar
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"
 
Posts: 2817
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby RC » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:25 pm

Doc wrote:Also, those a-hole Gosslins. Nobody cares. Actually, let me broaden that. The Gosselins and every other "reality" show where you're parading your little kids on TV to make a buck. This includes those morons with like 18 kids, and possibly the sickest show in television history, Toddlers and Tiaras. Holy shit, I saw Toddlers and Tiaras once. I feel sorry for this kids. It makes me want to reenact the end of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and fly from city to city beating the shit out of terrible parents for no reason.


+1

Also, I know this isn't necessarily a person but whoever came up with that stupid commercial I hear 87 times a day of 850 where they go "It's getting Hot in here" but they substitute Hot with Cold....I think it's a coors light commercial.....needs to be dragged into the street and beaten.

Every time I hear that commercial I instantly hit any dial randomly on my car radio just to get it off.
User avatar
RC
Keepin' The Faith In Y-Town
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:22 am
Location: Girard, OH
Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Chris Grant

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby StewieG » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:Just kidding man. So far there hasn't been a nomination thrown out that I completely disagree with.


Definitely. The douchiness of some people is simply universal.
StewieG
 
Posts: 4027
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

8) Bear Grylls. This guy is a total fake, he's been exposed and his show is pointless. Bring back Survivor Man.


The scenarios are staged, but all the crazy shit he really does. Love Bear, for the exact reason you hate him. My favorite scenes are when he pisses on his shirt and wraps it around his head to keep his brain from boiling, when he gets stung in the forehead by a bee trying to get honey, and his face swells up so badly he looks like a Clingon, and any cold weather episode when he strips down naked to swim under the ice for no reason. Priceless. Throw in all the shit he eats (he literally squeezed drinking water out of camel shit in one episode) and it's one of my favorite shows. Survivor Man is great too.

Gray's Anatomy- I liked it better when it was called ER

Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Dunham, Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook

Oprah

Jim Rome
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Image
User avatar
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer
 
Posts: 6466
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:50 pm
Location: Hampton, VA
Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby jb » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 pm

CDT - you need to trademark "dooshie".
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby c11058 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:08 pm

I would NEVER consider buying a Nissan from the "Are you Kiddin' Me?"dipsh*t (Mike D'Amato)...How much $$ do they put in their advertising budget. You can't escape this a-hole and his ranting. The #1 most annoying commercial in our area. :gah:
User avatar
c11058
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 pm
Favorite Player: Omar Vizquel
Least Favorite Player: Ray Lewis

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Bear Grylls how dare you!!!!!!!!

the man is a psychopath and I love it.

just because he doesn't sleep outside doesn't mean it should take away from all the gnarly shit he does do.

Plus he's former SAS, the most elite force in the world
Can't hate a hard arse like that.

My personal choices are

Piers Morgan
Russell Brand
Will Ferrell (although I wouldn't say hate I just don't find him the least bit funny)
Mike Myers (same as above except remove the 'don't hate' part)
Jay Marrioti
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
User avatar
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!
 
Posts: 9163
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Pardubice, Czech Republic
Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby That_Guy™ » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:05 am

1 Oprah
2 Kelli Ripa
3 Oprah
4 Regis
5 Oprah
6 Dr. Pill
7 Oprah
8 The View bitches
9 Oprah
10 Random sassy female judge with an attitude
The first rule of Fight Club is: Don't tell Chuck Norris about Fight Club.
User avatar
That_Guy™
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:06 pm
Favorite Player: Leroy Jenkins
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby GameTimeAllTheTime » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 am

Have a lot of awards/possible nominees

1.) Keith Olberfag
2.) Rachel Madcow
3.) Larry King 'Still Alive'
4.) Sean Vannity
5.) Nailin Palin
6.) Tony KornholeCunts
8.) Barack Hussein Osama
9.) John McPain
10.) Lady Caca- Probably a hermaphrodite.
11.) Kayne West
12.) Espn when they cover MASS/LA/NY 24/7
13.) ET Weekly omfg dumbest shit ever. If you want too loose brain cells watch the show.
14.) People who want Tiger Woods to apologize.
15.) Ricky Rubio
16. Roger Goodell (should be higher on this list)

More not listed..
"If we take Clark with our 2nd round pick as SD suggests, I will tie my penis in a knot." -------- Ziner on drafting Daryll Clark
GameTimeAllTheTime
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: Chublie Weis

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby jb » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 am

GameTimeAllTheTime wrote:Have a lot of awards/possible nominees

1.) Keith Olberfag
2.) Rachel Madcow
3.) Larry King 'Still Alive'
4.) Sean Vannity
5.) Nailin Palin
6.) Tony KornholeCunts
8.) Barack Hussein Osama
9.) John McPain
10.) Lady Caca- Probably a hermaphrodite.
11.) Kayne West
12.) Espn when they cover MASS/LA/NY 24/7
13.) ET Weekly omfg dumbest shit ever. If you want too loose brain cells watch the show.
14.) People who want Tiger Woods to apologize.
15.) Ricky Rubio
16. Roger Goodell (should be higher on this list)

More not listed..



I love this list.

GTAtT is a true non-partisan hata.
I add Bob Kostas.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

JB wrote:
GameTimeAllTheTime wrote:Have a lot of awards/possible nominees

1.) Keith Olberfag
2.) Rachel Madcow
3.) Larry King 'Still Alive'
4.) Sean Vannity
5.) Nailin Palin
6.) Tony KornholeCunts
8.) Barack Hussein Osama
9.) John McPain
10.) Lady Caca- Probably a hermaphrodite.
11.) Kayne West
12.) Espn when they cover MASS/LA/NY 24/7
13.) ET Weekly omfg dumbest shit ever. If you want too loose brain cells watch the show.
14.) People who want Tiger Woods to apologize.
15.) Ricky Rubio
16. Roger Goodell (should be higher on this list)

More not listed..



I love this list.

GTAtT is a true non-partisan hata.
I add Bob Kostas.


No Dooshie awards is complete w/ out including America' Favorite Y-Town Pimp/Traficant lackey.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: The Dooshie Awards.

Unread postby GameTimeAllTheTime » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Forgot Hush Bimbaugh otherwise known as Bouncy.. I know this is going to sound lame... but I actually like Bill O' Reilly yes at times he can be bias but, majority of the time if you watch his show he gives Obama a fair shake while everyone else is after him like an attack dog (rightfully so at times) and he gave the same treatment to Bush too. Yes he does tend to have a lot of funny Internet meme and yes he does spout out miscellaneous facts when hes loosing arguments but... he is not completely bias unlike most political commentators and he truly has the best interests of the 'folks' in mind. Also the TonyKornHole wasn't supposed to have Cunt at the end it was supposed to be The View Cunts.. but it lagged out.
"If we take Clark with our 2nd round pick as SD suggests, I will tie my penis in a knot." -------- Ziner on drafting Daryll Clark
GameTimeAllTheTime
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Favorite Player: Lebron James
Least Favorite Player: Chublie Weis


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests