Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

WKNR needs new advertisers

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby jfiling » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:56 pm

I don't know who is more annoying: Mike D'Amato of Nissan of North Olmsted ("Are you kidding me?", "Larry 'Fu Man' Chuppa") or Chad Johnson of Lady Jane's Haircuts for Men ("No Hammer, it's wicked awesome!"). Both make me want to put icepicks in my eardrums every time KNR goes to commercial. Hearing Munch do one of his stupid JoeBees commercials is heeavenly in comparison.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3873
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby BDFD » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:31 pm

See, I'm down with Mike D'Amato. If his dealership wasn't in Olmsted and he sold Fords instead of Nissans I'd buy a car off him in a heartbeat just from his radio spots alone. My favorite line was 'we set our deals on stun' and I liked the commercial that had a serious tone and he just broke it down how he does business. KNR needs to give up on the Jobees though. Anyone really buy that crap? I guess as long as Jobees is footing the bill...

And where has Larry Chupa been? Two quick posts about Nissans and gonzo?
User avatar
BDFD
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Ohio's Fightin' 14th
Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm

KNR is starting to run its course for me all together.

Munch - annoying
Reghi - arrogant (for what reason I have no idea) and utterly unlistenable
Rizzo - annoying, arrogant, and approaching unlistenable

Honestly Roda is the only one that doesnt drive me nuts.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7051
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Ziner wrote:KNR is starting to run its course for me all together.

Munch - annoying
Reghi - arrogant (for what reason I have no idea) and utterly unlistenable
Rizzo - annoying, arrogant, and approaching unlistenable

Honestly Roda is the only one that doesnt drive me nuts.


Add Mike and Mike generally being sort of annoying to listen to being honest.

My only beef with Roda is that he is a Steeler fan.

Dan Patrick is starting to sound better and better as an alternative IMO.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Triple-S wrote:
My only beef with Roda is that he is a Steeler fan.



If he continues to do a show that is entertaining and mildly intelligent he is still the best of the 4.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
User avatar
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy
 
Posts: 7051
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Unreal that people listen to that trash (any C-town sports radio).

I couldn't do it when I lived there, let alone now that I am gone.

All the national guys shit on em and it isn't even close.

C-Town radio is unbearable.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
User avatar
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?
 
Posts: 13982
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Larry Chupa » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

BDFD wrote:See, I'm down with Mike D'Amato. If his dealership wasn't in Olmsted and he sold Fords instead of Nissans I'd buy a car off him in a heartbeat just from his radio spots alone. My favorite line was 'we set our deals on stun' and I liked the commercial that had a serious tone and he just broke it down how he does business. KNR needs to give up on the Jobees though. Anyone really buy that crap? I guess as long as Jobees is footing the bill...

And where has Larry Chupa been? Two quick posts about Nissans and gonzo?

I don't know what this a-hole is talking about! Nissan of North Olmsted rules!
User avatar
Larry Chupa
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:01 pm
Favorite Player: Mike D'Amato
Least Favorite Player: Are you kidding me?

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Keep saying it, with the amount of talent I see via columns, podcasts and posters on this site alone, there's no excuse for the piss poor sports talk radio in c-town.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby BDFD » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am

Larry Chupa wrote:
BDFD wrote:See, I'm down with Mike D'Amato. If his dealership wasn't in Olmsted and he sold Fords instead of Nissans I'd buy a car off him in a heartbeat just from his radio spots alone. My favorite line was 'we set our deals on stun' and I liked the commercial that had a serious tone and he just broke it down how he does business. KNR needs to give up on the Jobees though. Anyone really buy that crap? I guess as long as Jobees is footing the bill...

And where has Larry Chupa been? Two quick posts about Nissans and gonzo?

I don't know what this a-hole is talking about! Nissan of North Olmsted rules!


Did I hit a nerve, Chup? I'm an a-hole becasue I said I like your commercials and would consider buying a car from you if the circumstances were slightly different? If I'm an a-hole, what do you call your customers? Here's the scoup, Chup. Maybe you should consider offering a take on Cleveland sports instead of riding your boss' jock, assuming you are who you appear to be. Spammers do not get much love here.
User avatar
BDFD
 
Posts: 1227
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:06 pm
Location: Ohio's Fightin' 14th
Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:47 am

I'm guessing he means the guy who made the first post.
Mike D'Amato is a great business man and smart as they come.
He sells cars, and a ton of them.
They do great work over there and the commericials help, everyone knows "Are you kidding me?"
Guest
 

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:23 pm

FightDr wrote:I'm guessing he means the guy who made the first post.
Mike D'Amato is a great business man and smart as they come.
He sells cars, and a ton of them.
They do great work over there and the commericials help, everyone knows "Are you kidding me?"


Yep, and that annoying catch phrase is why I'll never go to his dealership. I will pay extra just to not give my business to him. I don't want to contribute to more of his commercials being made.

But some of you seem to like it, so whatever.

Munch is completely unlistenable. I dread the days he subs for someone.

The Rizzo show has run its course. Goldhammer is more annoying than running fingernails down a chalkboard, and Rizzo's schtick has gotten lame. The whole "I'm not a fan" thing was old the day he invented it.

Reghi's a blowhard, but at least he's not Munch.

And what kind of radio station are you running when Kenny freakin' Roda is your best talk show host? Holy Mary Mother of Joseph!

PS - Thanks a lot, 1350. Now I can't listen to sports radio from 12-3 on either your station or KNR. Whoever thought the people of NE Ohio wanted a double dose of Rome should be disemboweled.
Guest
 

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Hiko wrote:The Rizzo show has run its course. Goldhammer is more annoying than running fingernails down a chalkboard, and Rizzo's schtick has gotten lame. The whole "I'm not a fan" thing was old the day he invented it.


http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php ... 76&f=31041

Speaking of which

It really is Nails to the Chalkboard. I don't want to hear some guy whining about how he isn't a Browns fan anymore and then about how 'hammer is hitting up the Cadalliac ranch and not getting laid.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Spin » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 pm

I was a big fan of the Really Big Show. But I get so pissed every time Hammerhead hangs up on somebody for something stupid I quit listening. Why is this whiney voiced Denver loving Ahole on the air in the first place.

This week he hangs up on callers for mispronouncing "Shapiro". Shows what he knows about Cleveland, the cultural melting pot. Not everyone here talks like a Colorado hill jack. Just a few ticks up the dial is Dan Patrick. M&M have interesting guests sometimes, but otherwise I've been listening to Zabe more and more too.

Back on topic, it's hard to rank the irritating commercials on KNR anymore. The idiotic beer commercials where they put some slug saying "cold" over the words of a song is near the top of my list. I don't know what beer it is, I flick over to 1350 before the first line is done.
User avatar
Spin
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 am
Location: the burbs of Akron
Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 am

Spin wrote:I was a big fan of the Really Big Show. But I get so pissed every time Hammerhead hangs up on somebody for something stupid I quit listening. Why is this whiney voiced Denver loving Ahole on the air in the first place.

This week he hangs up on callers for mispronouncing "Shapiro". Shows what he knows about Cleveland, the cultural melting pot. Not everyone here talks like a Colorado hill jack. Just a few ticks up the dial is Dan Patrick. M&M have interesting guests sometimes, but otherwise I've been listening to Zabe more and more too.

Back on topic, it's hard to rank the irritating commercials on KNR anymore. The idiotic beer commercials where they put some slug saying "cold" over the words of a song is near the top of my list. I don't know what beer it is, I flick over to 1350 before the first line is done.


I've ran into a whole mess of people who pronounce Tueday, Tuesdee.

And +1 on the Beer commercial, that gets especially old when you're flipping through an FM station and you assume it's "Hot in Herre" and it's the stupid commercial.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Bumping this back up

I've been trying to listen more and more in hopes of talks about the Browns/Bucks.

It's annoying as hell to constantly hear them squeezing in too on air-commercials during every piece of the show and then hearing how Hammer likes the new Pussycat dolls song. :bag:
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Ziner wrote:KNR is starting to run its course for me all together.

Munch - annoying
Reghi - arrogant (for what reason I have no idea) and utterly unlistenable
Rizzo - annoying, arrogant, and approaching unlistenable

Honestly Roda is the only one that doesnt drive me nuts.



Munch - annoying and dumb.

Rizzo - very good. hammer - 100 % doosh.

Reghi - Has no business on radio. horrific.

Roda - a survivor. mediocre at best.

Nissan NO commercials on STO are the worst. Evrah.

Make me long for u gotta chiabatta
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:48 pm

JB wrote:Munch - annoying and dumb.

Rizzo - very good. hammer - 100 % doosh.

Reghi - Has no business on radio. horrific.

Roda - a survivor. mediocre at best.

Nissan NO commercials on STO are the worst. Evrah.

Make me long for u gotta chiabatta


"But you know what brother..you got take your Joebee's, because that's gonna help you being annoying like me..Munch! JoeBees"

Andre Nott needs a radio show. That guy is pretty good when he's filling in for Triv. He'd be better than anyone on 'KNR and 'TAM at the moment.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:07 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Unreal that people listen to that trash (any C-town sports radio).

I couldn't do it when I lived there, let alone now that I am gone.

All the national guys shit on em and it isn't even close.

C-Town radio is unbearable.



two word blow ur take to hell:

colin cowherd
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:08 pm

Triple-S wrote:Bumping this back up

I've been trying to listen more and more in hopes of talks about the Browns/Bucks.

It's annoying as hell to constantly hear them squeezing in too on air-commercials during every piece of the show and then hearing how Hammer likes the new Pussycat dolls song. :bag:


how bout the new miley joint?
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:21 pm

TripS, I second that motion on giving Knott his own show. Perhaos if he would have stayed at 'KNR he would already be in afternoon drive, or at least a show of his own. I think the guy has potential and unlike all the young guys on 'KNR he doesn't force it...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Cease » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Industry perspective:

The ad market is tanking right now and KNR is simply taking what it can get. I know KNR sales reps, TV and PD reps all over town, and the staions are all are feeling the crush of this economy. Even web spending was down in the first half of 09. That's sacrilidge.

KNR could make the editorial decision to air less ads for sake of the listener, but they've got a bottom line, too. If the ad market was strong and more people wanted to invest in advertising, you'd hear a better mix- maybe less live plugs and crap ads. But, for now, every ad-supported content provider is in the same boat.

If you are really interested- http://adage.com/mediaworks/article?article_id=138759

NEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Surprise: The first half of 2009 was rougher on media than anticipated. How rough? Measured ad spending fell 15.4% compared with the first two quarters of 2008, according to a new report issued by Nielsen, meaning U.S. ad spending was down a whopping $10.3 billion to a total of $56.9 billion. That's enough to make full-year forecasts for 2009 from last December calling for a 0.2% decline seem quaint.


Hate to ad this, but many view media spending as a leading indicator of consumer confidence in the economy. So, take that for what it's worth.
User avatar
Cease
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 am
Location: The View
Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Everytime Andre Knott is on STO, I can't understand him, his lips are too tightly wrapped around DA's dick.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Everytime Andre Knott is on STO, I can't understand him, his lips are too tightly wrapped around DA's dick.


ewwwwwww... and you watch that. :0
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Spin » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Another ad drives me nuts, that's the one where the woman wakes up, scratches her ass, changes her tampon, buys a cup of coffee, drives to the bank, and whatever else she does I don't know. I have switched stations or fell asleep by then. Another unemployed woman living off of some poor sap.

And the absolute worse. That car salesman who goes on TV and stands in a shadow yelling out his stupid ass catch phrases that get repeated on KNR at least 20 times an hour. Between him and the Clippers (I MEAN Indians), sports is becoming unwatchable.
User avatar
Spin
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 am
Location: the burbs of Akron
Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby jfiling » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Spin wrote:And the absolute worse. That car salesman who goes on TV and stands in a shadow yelling out his stupid ass catch phrases that get repeated on KNR at least 20 times an hour. Between him and the Clippers (I MEAN Indians), sports is becoming unwatchable.

Yes, the guy I mentioned in the opening post, and that a-hole Larry Chuppa's boss. Mike D'Amato has now crossed over from annoying radio ads to unbelievably annoying television commercials.
jfiling
Old School Writer
 
Posts: 3873
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio
Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:47 pm

jfiling wrote:
Spin wrote:And the absolute worse. That car salesman who goes on TV and stands in a shadow yelling out his stupid ass catch phrases that get repeated on KNR at least 20 times an hour. Between him and the Clippers (I MEAN Indians), sports is becoming unwatchable.

Yes, the guy I mentioned in the opening post, and that a-hole Larry Chuppa's boss. Mike D'Amato has now crossed over from annoying radio ads to unbelievably annoying television commercials.


Forget all that shit... I just saw the Gold Guys commercial... Is it bad to want that kid to be playing with a real sword?
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
User avatar
Orenthal
 
Posts: 4176
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: The Midd Heights
Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Spin » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:36 am

Forget all that shit... I just saw the Gold Guys commercial... Is it bad to want that kid to be playing with a real sword?


I :lmfao: the first time I saw him take that upside her head. That is beautiful!!!

In a PC world I can't believe they get away with that. ROFL!!!
User avatar
Spin
 
Posts: 2864
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 am
Location: the burbs of Akron
Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Wow, did this auctually happen!?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=4696560

As I type, Rizzo is going nuclear on Eric Mangini for the head games he plays with the media regarding the QB situation and the injury report.

He says: "If you're going to play these games, you better win, or we'll run you out of this town just like we did Chris Palmer and Butch Davis..."

Methinks Rizzo thinks he's more relevant and more influential than he really is.

Mangini > Rizzo

I could give a rat's what Rizzo thinks about his coaching strategies.


Wasn't this the same media that was somewhat slobbering over Davis and Crennel back in the day and fed us their propoganda BS?

Wait..here's the link

http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php ... 76&f=33058
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: WKNR needs new advertisers

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:18 pm

It's funny he's threatening Mangini and all this BS, sounding like he's all pissed off. and then ending it with every so often "I'm not a fan anymore".

:lmfao:
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.


Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests