Text Size

The Rumble Room

Pavlik vs Williams Is On HOLD--Updated 8/17

Talk boxing, wrestling, UFC, and other mixed martial arts fighting here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, fightdr

Pavlik vs Williams Is On HOLD--Updated 8/17

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:54 am

The Ghost is going to get Punished!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Pavlik fans.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=21538

We'll try to get Paul on our show as soon as we possibly can, stay tuned for that.
Pavlik will be called but he avoids TheClevelandFan.com and has for about 2 years now. If anyone knows him, tell him to return my calls.

Re: Pavlik vs Williams Is On

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

I'm going to try and organize an outting at Coach's Place in Willowick for this fight.
Stay tuned.

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:23 am

Wow. And in just 7 weeks to boot.

The fight people wanted to see. Pavlik better be at the very top of his game.

This could be a short fight either way.

Let us know about Coach's too Spoon. Like to be there for that fight.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 am

As long as they can hook up HBO like they did Showtime for us, it'll be on.
I'm hoping to find out this week so we can start planning everything.

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Manager/trainer Geaorge Peterson weighs in on the matchup:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=21551

Unread postby swerb » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:05 pm

A lot of shit talk by Williams' trainer. Sounds just like Jermain Taylor and Manny Steward before Kelly beat the living shit out of him twice. Same comments.

Pavlik's footwork and chin are underrated. Because he's white, bald, and has that Youngstown accent ... people mistakenly make him for a dumb, one dimensional oaf in the ring. Pavlik's taken, and come back from big shots from big strong fighters like Taylor, Miranda, and Zertuche ... and came back from a violent Taylor assault in the 1st fight. Different world from the mighty mites Williams has been fighting.

If Paul Williams thinks he's gonna stand in front of Kelly and throw 125 punches a round, we'll see what his chin is made of. He'd better be prepared to eat a lot of big punches. This is the same man who got hurt and beat bad by a 147 lb light hitting Carlos Quintana. Kelly is going to be the much bigger, much stronger fighter ... and will have a lot more to gain or lose professionally in this one.

If Williams does win, it will be by a decision. Me? My brain is with my heart early here. I think Pavlik is going to knock his punk ass out.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

I can't wait to see what happens.
I have Williams winning and a lot easier than most people will think.

Unread postby bustedknuckles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 pm

This is good for the sport and with the Super 6 coming up as well, it creates a lot of buzz around boxings middle divisions.

As far as the fight, sounds like the trainer is a about as cocksure as Fight Dr...I imagine that's why he's a natural for your show. Really doesn't matter what the trainer says/thinks/dreams (see Marco Antonio Rubio's trainers circa Feb 2009 or Jack Loew most of the time for that matter) when the fight starts.

I like Paul Williams but this will be a gigantic step up in class for him. Is he ready? No way to know before Oct 3.
bustedknuckles

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:55 pm

George Peterson is one of the classiest guys in the business. I am a little surprised how much he's bashing the Ghost.
So I guess that does make him a great fit for our show.

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Same night as the Blue Jackets season opener. Excellent night for me.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Spoon, how much of your feelings on Pavlik are due to your experiences with trying to deal with his people for interviews, etc?

Also, Oct 3rd is an away game for LSU that will more than likely be an early afternoon kickoff so hooray for that shit. Big sports day where everything falls into nice time slots. Awesome.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

I like Pavlik a lot as a fighter. He has some flaws. I don't like his premadonna attitude recently.
If you have ever listened to our show or read my articles, I have had Paul Williams number 1 pound for pound for about a year now.
I just think Williams will be too much for Pavlik, the punch output and speed. Pavlik gets hit a lot from guys throwing 40 to 50 punches per round. Paul will throw damn near 100 and then some. Both guys will be tested and I expect a great fight.

The real question is, do the others like Pavlik to win because of the local ties and not looking at this fight the way they should?????

It will all finally be answered on October 3rd.

Unread postby Rusty » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:38 pm

I am very happy to see that this fight is actually going to happen.

If Kelly steps into the ring highly motivated and in good shape, it will be a very short night for Williams.

I will never forget the look on Pavlik's face before the Miranda fight, he looked like he was ready to murder someone, then he did. What a vicious beating that was.

I expect more of the same on October 3rd. Paul will never know what hit him.
Rusty

Favorite Player: Tim Lincecum
Least Favorite Player: Mark Buehrle

Re: Pavlik vs Williams Is On HOLD--Updated 8/17

Unread postby Guest » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:36 pm

New date is November 21st?
That's OSU vs scUM and also Ward vs Kessler
Goosen promotes both Williams and Ward, that date will change in my opinion.

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 am

Pavlik skipping out on his doctor's appointments now, pretty smart move Kelly.
What the hell is wrong with this dude? Pavlik fans, where are you?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing ... id=4405613

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 am

FightDr wrote:Pavlik skipping out on his doctor's appointments now, pretty smart move Kelly.
What the hell is wrong with this dude? Pavlik fans, where are you?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing ... id=4405613

Dude, I think you're overestimating how many people actually care about Kelly Pavlik for the 99.9% of the time he's not actually fighting.

You're starting to sound like a jilted lover Spoon. ;-) ;) :wink:

We get it: you don't like him and his behavior is sketchy.

I'm saying he's not the first athlete who may be an a-hole when he's not on the field or in the ring. He's a Youngstown guy. A local boy who made people proud. That's why people are interested. Not because he's charitable or giving with his time. He knocks people out and we know where he lives.

That's it.

Pavlik has done everything to deserve his title shot. He is one classy kid who never runs his mouth or bad mouth's boxing's horrible politics. All he does is step into the ring and beat up the guy in there with him.

That and this from my favorite boxing author.

What a great night for Kelly Pavlik. He showed he is cleary the best Middleweight in the world and that he will stop at nothing to win. That kind of desire is something special and you don’t see it everyday. The State of Ohio needs a champion like Pavlik and someone to rally around.

In a fight that lived up to the hype, it looks like we are going to have a champion that we can all cheer for. If Pavlik shows that hunger like we know he can, he should be champion for a long long time.

Congratulations to Kelly Pavlik, the new Middleweight Champion of the world.

Then he treated you like a dick and here we are.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:56 am

What?
He is skipping out on his doctor's appointments. He signed a contract a week ago and didn't know he wasn't healthy?
He has been bitching about money and he's not even able to wear gloves. What the fuck does that have to do with me or me not liking him outside of the ring?
I do like Pavlik as a fighter and that's it.
When you bitch about money and getting big fights, then cancel 2 in a row, that makes people wonder. Bob Arum had no clue what was going on with Kelly.

As far as my article, that was after he stiffed me numerous times.
Me not liking a guy doesn't take away from the respect I have for him, WHEN HE FIGHTS that is.

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:22 am

FightDr wrote:What?
He is skipping out on his doctor's appointments. He signed a contract a week ago and didn't know he wasn't healthy?
He has been bitching about money and he's not even able to wear gloves. What the fuck does that have to do with me or me not liking him outside of the ring?
I do like Pavlik as a fighter and that's it.
When you bitch about money and getting big fights, then cancel 2 in a row, that makes people wonder. Bob Arum had no clue what was going on with Kelly.

As far as my article, that was after he stiffed me numerous times.
Me not liking a guy doesn't take away from the respect I have for him, WHEN HE FIGHTS that is.

You asked where the Pavlik fans are Spoon. They're where they always are when he's not fighting: going on wth their lives and looking forward to the day he fights again.

I just don't think the casual fight fans are concerned with the details of why he postponed the fight and most are willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as to his health. Especially since many understand he needs to be 100% for this fight.

Add in that this happens in boxing all too frequently and most people are just "mehh.." on this delay.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 am

2 fights cancelled in a few months doesn't have the (casual)fans worried about his health?
I'm a boxing fan, the sport is better when Pavlik is fighting.
I want this fight to go down. The Mora fight never happened after it post scrapped.
Williams vs Pavlik needs to go down, Williams was on our show and doesn't think it will now, or maybe ever.
Bob Arum once stated that this fight will never happen. It's looking like that.
Pavlik is going to fight Paul Williams after close to a year off? And maybe not at 100%?
I'll believe it when they are in the ring.

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 pm

FightDr wrote:2 fights cancelled in a few months doesn't have the (casual)fans worried about his health?
I'm a boxing fan, the sport is better when Pavlik is fighting.

I'd prefer the fight go down with both guys at their best. If Pavlik is hurt/sick or not in any way at his best then I'm fine with the delay. Maybe the guy realizes the challenge and simply needs more time to get ready. The 'injury' excuse is a century old way to do that.

If it doesn't happen at all then there will be time for me to question Pavlik as to why.

The sport is better when Pavlik is fighting effectively. For whatever reason, he doesn't think he can do that in October. Maybe it's legit, maybe it's in his head, maybe he's a nut. But I don't want to see him in there facing that guy with any lingering issues.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby bustedknuckles » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Good stuff guys.

I’m endlessly amazed at how as a society we so quickly turn on and cannibalize these athletes only after we have prematurely elected them into the Hall of Fame of Humanity.
I remember about a year having a strong conversation with a friend whose family owns a local golf course that Kelly in known to knock them around and down at. He was telling me about what a great guy Kelly is, how he does all of these appearances and events for charity, how he is just a normal guy and on and on (and I agree with this assessment from what I’ve seen).

Then he went on to say how great it is that Kelly doesn’t big-time anyone and holds doors for old ladies and kisses babies and the rest of that old standby when he could just as easily tell everyone to fly the bird because he’s Kelly Pavlik. So he’s telling me how impressed he is and ready to start the Pavlik for Governor campaign or something and then asks me what I think about it all.

He’s not real happy about my answer when I tell him I’m not all that impressed. That’s the way he’s supposed to conduct himself. That’s the way we’re all supposed to conduct ourselves. We shouldn’t be hailed for acting “normal” and consequently we shouldn’t be destroyed when we fall down sometimes along the way.

Beyond that, Kelly’s behavior reminds me a lot of that of the other guys I know in their mid 20s in Youngstown. Probably drinks too much and too often, maybe doesn’t always take his job as serious as he could, wants to have fun and be young. Not saying its right or that I’m an advocate of the lifestyle, but I’d be a pathological liar if I said I wasn’t in that place once upon a time too. I also think he doesn’t want to disappoint people, especially here in Youngstown. Unlike Jack Loew, Kelly seems to be sensitive to criticism.

I think that’s why he’s been stiffing the Dr. I’m sure he knew the hand wasn’t healing as it should be. He can connect the dots that the Dr isn’t going to let him punch with it ergo the Williams fight is postponed/cancelled ergo fans disappointed ergo another trip under the bus. Not that hard to figure out why he was hiding it from everyone, including Jack Loew.
So I’m not going to BBQ him for this or say he’s the greatest thing since Sky Bars. I’m just hoping his hand heals and he’s back in the ring soon.
bustedknuckles

Unread postby swerb » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:56 pm

LOL ... guys that beat up their wives, MMA guys getting caught cheating using steroids, fighters getting busted on weapons charges. And the Fight Dr, Pavlik's former #1 fan, wants us to be outraged at him missing a couple of doctor appointments. Because it's delaying a fight against his new favorite fighter, a guy who did give him an interview.

Pavlik has a staph infection. Not sure WTF he's supposed to do. A hole in his knuckle. We all know how serious that injury is in this town. Pavlik fucked up not making all the doctor appointments, prolly hasn't treated it right.

It's going to cost Kelly a lot of $$$. Cost him one bout vs Mora, whatever that payday would have been. Delaying another pay day vs Williams, during his prime earning years. May cost him the fight altogether.

If you have a vendetta against Kelly, which the Fight Dr clearly does, just take solace in the fact the cat is costing himself a lot of money by not being diligent in getting this treated.

bustedknuckles hit the nail on the head with his post, as usual. I'm sure that has been a big learning experience for Kelly, and it's not easy to handle all the things that come with being an overnight celebrity, especially given the dynamics of where he is from and how he is loved there.

Just get better Kelly, and get back in the ring.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:09 pm

Stupid post shouldn't get replies but here you go DICK.
Pavlik's #1 fan? New favorite fighter? A few more of your famous stupid comments.
Kelly's knuckle was okay to sign the contract a week ago, he didn't know he had a hole in his knuckle then? If he didn't, then he is dumber than you are.
I don't give a shit if a clown like you gets upset when he misses an appointment but if i'm a pro boxer and I have a hole in my knuckle, you can bet your fat ass that i'm getting checked up as much as I can.

Vendetta against Kelly? Another stupid fucking reply.
Funny really.

I have no desire for guys to get hurt and miss out on the prime years of their careers. Pavlik is a great fighter. Hopefully we get to see him at the top of his game sometime soon.

Casual fans are coming to life Peeker. Maybe they do care. Funny shit.

Unread postby swerb » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Casual fans aren't coming to life. They're simply responding to your goading. You were begging people to reply, give you their thoughts.

I love ya cuz, but you are simply irrational when it comes to fighters you either like or dislike. Two months ago, you were begging, on your podcast, for your favorite fighter Roy Jones to retire. After beating an absolute nobody loser in Jeff Lacy, you're posting on Twitter that RJJ is still a bad motha. You hyped up Victor Ortiz for years, then danced on his grave after his recent loss cause he wouldn't do a t-shirt deal with you.

You used to like Pavlik. Peeker posted the excerpts from your columns. You dislike him now because he won't give you an interview. If Pavlik would have given you the interviews, and Paul Williams would have stiffed you ... you'd have a much different perspective. That's just fact. You are very emotional about the fighters, players, teams you like and don't like. It's no big deal. We're all used to it. Just please stop trying to pretend like you don't have a hard on for Pavlik cause you're not fooling any of the 3-4 regular contributors to this forum.

As for the knuckle, who knows. We can all agree Kelly hasn't exhibited the best judgement over the last 18 months, starting with the decision to fight BHop, and then to go ahead with the fight despite having a bum elbow and getting sick the week of. Maybe the knuckle was getting better, and got much worse over the course of the last week. Nobody knows but Kelly.

The only reason "casual fans are coming to life" in this thread is because I think we all find it amusing how bad you hate Pavlik now, after blowing him on the front page of this site a couple years ago.

It's all good dude. No need to get so alpha male. Just busting your chops. You dish out the Kelly hate, basically beg for a reply to it from his fans in here, then go Chernobyl on us when someone tells you their thoughts.

Besides, you think this is bad, just wait till Kelly knocks that skinny little punk bitch out. ;-) ;) :wink:

:group:

(mooning)

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Roy Jones Jr. is a bad ass mother fucker, no doubt about that. He should still retire, before he gets in over his head and gets hurt.

Victor Ortiz will be back. See Amir Khan. I didn't mind him losing seeing the way they treated us at Pound 4 Pound Apparel. That's a discussion for another day. A lot of personal shit there if you want to get into it.

I do like Pavlik as a fighter (don't remember ever saying I didn't), I just know Williams is going to fuck him up, and bad. Kelly is now realizing that also, and decided to be hurt again. Just like after BHop exposed him.

I have been stiffed many times on interviews. The way Pavlik went about it was classless and left a bitter taste in my mouth. When he fights, he's good for the sport and very entertaining. I don't have to like a guy to respect him. I'm not the ignorant one who said Roy Jones was never that good.

The more people coming on here is good, if I have to tell people Paul Williams will destroy Kelly, I'll keep doing it.

We need this fight to happen.

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm

AlphaMale.
Good plug for my boy Urijah

http://www.alphamalemma.com/forum/index.php

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:53 pm

FightDr wrote:AlphaMale.
Good plug for my boy Urijah

http://www.alphamalemma.com/forum/index.php

I'd argue that Mike Brown is Alpha Male and that Faber would be Beta Male.

But I won't. Not when Faber was nursing a broken right hand and a screwed up left. Seems those hand injuries can affect a fighter's ability in the ring. ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Mike Brown, another bad ass.
He was on a little show called The Fights Fans right before he beat that Urijah guy.
Tune in.
Monday nights. 8 to 9pm on BlogTalkRadio.com

Paul Williams was our guest last night for those who missed it.

Urijah broke his hand during that fight with Brown and is getting them checked every week and rehabbing every week.
Sounds like a pretty smart thing to do.

:fu:

Unread postby XUDawg » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Does this mean I have to start reading these boxing threads in case an MMA discussion appears in one out of nowhere?

MTB- great despite his camp.
Faber- very good despite his camp.
Garcia- badass with a great camp.
XUDawg

Favorite Player: Nick Diaz
Least Favorite Player: Ben Roethlisberger

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

XUDawg, yes.

WEC main event fighters Donald Cerrone and Ben Henderson will be joining those same Fight Fans on the 31st, 2 days before they headline the Youngstown card.

Pavlik is supposed to be there along with Shaq, Chuck Liddell, Frank Mir, Urijah Faber, and Jens Pulver.
Oh yeah, and me.

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Spoon, can you hook me up with the link from last night's show? I wanted to tune in and I got roped into some overtime at work.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm

FightDr wrote:Mike Brown, another bad ass.
He was on a little show called The Fights Fans right before he beat that Urijah guy.
Tune in.
Monday nights. 8 to 9pm on BlogTalkRadio.com

Paul Williams was our guest last night for those who missed it.

Urijah broke his hand during that fight with Brown and is getting them checked every week and rehabbing every week.
Sounds like a pretty smart thing to do.

:fu:

Faber's also not fighting with F'd up hands til at least December when he seeks medical clearance.

Seems to me if you wanna get on Pavlik for anything it would be trying to book a fight despite having a pretty good idea his hand was screwed up and hoping it'd be ready by the original date. No one's accused the man of being real bright. And he's probably frustrated as hell that his biggest potential pay days are passing him by.

He needs to get right and then fight.

That's the bottom line.

The last thing he needs after that Hopkins fight is another poor effort that comes about because he has a hole in his hand.

But I'm still confused why you're looking to call out Pavlik fans as you did upstream. I don't know them all, but I'd assume they're saying pretty much the same thing about him getting healthy and that they don't give a shit about debating it because it is what it is.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

I agree Kelly needs to get right. I'm just really confused how a week ago he was signing to fight and now he has a hole in his knuckle.
I'm calling out Pavlik fans aka busting balls because he said let's fight, give me money, then I can't fight.
Very strange.
I would hear the same shit if Williams backed out.
Listen to last night's show, we talked about this for damn near 30 minutes.
Maybe there is more to it then we know. 2 cancelled fights in 6 months is never good.

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

FightDr wrote:I agree Kelly needs to get right. I'm just really confused how a week ago he was signing to fight and now he has a hole in his knuckle.
I'm calling out Pavlik fans aka busting balls because he said let's fight, give me money, then I can't fight.
Very strange.
I would hear the same shit if Williams backed out.
Listen to last night's show, we talked about this for damn near 30 minutes.
Maybe there is more to it then we know. 2 cancelled fights in 6 months is never good.

It's not like he got paid just to say, "Let's fight" Spoon.

You wouldn't hear shit from me if Williams backed out. I'd say, "Hmmm....weird.... hope they actually do this eventually because it has the potential to be a classic."

I tried to listen to the show last night via FB link. Between FB and blogtalk I couldn't take the delays and glitches. I hate blogtalk like you hate Pavlik. ;-) ;) :wink:

I heard the TeenWolf open and then it started cutting in and out.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 pm

I love BlogTalk like I love Pavlik.

Unread postby bustedknuckles » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Incoming "casual fan" alert.

XUDawg-couple tips if you're going to hang around the boxing threads albeit for mma action.

-Be prepared to be called a called a "casual fan" unless you have a blogspot and make boxing T-shirts.

-Be prepared for many of the following exchanges from the Dr {that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard....blah blah blah....that was the stupidist post ever.....blah blah blah....only guys that wear my T-shirts can fight, check that I mean except for Ronald Hearns...blah blah blah}. Oops you already knew this from the MMA/UFC threads.

-Be prepared to find the omnicient one, Dr Fight himself, contradict the snot out of himseft as it's convenient. Don't worry though he probably stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Actually other than JB trying to spell or the E0y (or whatever it is) trying to be a badass critic...the boxing threads are some of the funniest on TCF.

-Fight Dr-Boom you're roasted.

Swerb-Alpha Male? More like Alpha Bits.

-Fight Dr-Boom you're roasted again.

-
bustedknuckles

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Bustedknuckles:
Hilarious.

Ronald Hearns won his last fight last week by the way, in case anyone missed it.

People loving sucker punches are classless pieces of shit.

I also didn't start the casual fan comment clown.

Boom? Really?

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Daniel Jacobs
Andre Ward
Librado Andrade
Steve Cunningham
Ronald Hearns

That's not a bad list of fighters for a guy who "makes t-shirts"

Boom?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 pm

bahahaha

who in the fuck is this guy?

Whatever is going on in here is going on in here and instead of focusing on it he tries to call out JB and I while pushing forward in this pissing match?

Damn I almost feel loved!

Wait... hold on....

BUSTEDNUCKLES BOOM YOU'RE ROASTED!!!!!!!!#$@!!@!!

Ah, now that right there is how you do it!
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Return to The Rumble Room