Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Unread postby Indians88 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm

I'm turning 21 on the 31st and I was one of those kids that never really got into the party scene in high school on account of principle. I never even had a beer untill after I graduated. I've since had a some here and there in my first two years of college. But I've never been drunk or even buzzed before and plan on having my coming out party on my birthday. As someone who knows only a little about drinks and such, I'm looking for suggestions on my first legal beers and alcoholic drinks. Suggestions welcome.
Indians88

Favorite Player: Eddie Murray
Least Favorite Player: Paul O'Neal

Re: 21

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:17 am

Indians88 wrote:I'm turning 21 on the 31st and I was one of those kids that never really got into the party scene in high school on account of principle. I never even had a beer untill after I graduated. I've since had a some here and there in my first two years of college. But I've never been drunk or even buzzed before and plan on having my coming out party on my birthday. As someone who knows only a little about drinks and such, I'm looking for suggestions on my first legal beers and alcoholic drinks. Suggestions welcome.

Jager bombs. No less than 10 of them.

For a beer, whatever the cheap big draft is at the time you're there. Doesn't matter what it is. Cost efficiency is key. Good to get in the habit right away.

If you want to get knocked on your ass, select gin & tonic or a Long Island Iced Tea. Long Island's barely taste like alcohol, but they give you a murderous hangover after three or so, especially if you're lucky enough to have someone pay for a top shelf one for you on your 21st.

If it needs fruit for flavor (outside of a lime for gin & tonic), pass.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:57 am

I'll throw in the Flaming Dr. Pepper and Irish Car Bomb. Just don't light your face on fire, and be careful the shot glass doesn't knock out your front teeth as you slam them.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:19 am

One of everything.

Unread postby General » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 am

Eat Ice Cream after...it makes the vomit come up cool. Welcome to the club.

:spanky:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:10 am

F**k it! Just have this instead...

it'll make the pain go away
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby mswerb » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm

It does'nt matter where you go or what you drink, just go with a lot of people and make THEM pay for your drinks.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Avoid sugary drinks, they compound the hangover. I'd go with beer over liquor first time out, it's easier to pace yourself with beer, and get drunk at a slower pace. Start pounding shots and you'll end so drunk you can't enjoy yourself. Drink 2-3 beers per hour and you start to get that buzzed feeling going, buzzed is nice because you can slow down and keep that feeling, or continue to drink and get drunk.

To avoid hangover, before you go to sleep, I suggest drinking Gatorade and taking 2 Advils (not Advil PM, you'll get the super spins if you do that).
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby idoctribefan » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Tips:

-Drink a lot of water in the 48 hrs leading up to your night out.
-Bring along at least 2 friends who you trust with your life.
-If coherent, eat something greasy after your night out (Denny's, McDonalds, etc.) And like CDT said, drink a Gatorade and take an ibuprofen before bed.

Have fun.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby davemanddd » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 pm

gee, how about don't drink anything at all??? i mean alcohol is the single biggest social problem in the united states and yet everyone else just acts like it's some sort of "right of passage" to drink.

personally, i think it's a big waste of time and is very over-rated. i mean if you have to load up to have fun, then you must not be a fun person in the first place. the truly fun people, like me, are fun all the time and never require any outside influences to be fun.

it's just like stand-up comedians and their usage of the "f-word". is it really necessary to get a laugh??? bill cosby and red skelton never needed to use the "f-word" and they were funnier than anybody out there today.

besides, nobody ever gets caught driving under the influence while sober. see donte stallworth, et al.

nobody ever dies from alchohol poisoning while sober. see bon scott, john bonham, keith whitley, et al.

nobody ever passes out at a party while sober and wakes up in the morning with their clothes off with no recollection whatsoever of what happened and 9 months later gives birth to a baby. see my daughter, et al.

just give me a hot dog, a bag of chips, a mountain dew and a sporting event and i'm having a good time. i would have said "give me a hot chick" too, but then my wife would have given me hell. hee-hee!!!
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm

gee, how about don't drink anything at all??? i mean alcohol is the single biggest social problem in the united states and yet everyone else just acts like it's some sort of "right of passage" to drink.

What the hell are you talking about? How is alcohol "single biggest social problem in the united states "? For many people, drinking alcohol on their 21st birthday is a right of passasge. It was for me. I got drunk as hell for free.

personally, i think it's a big waste of time and is very over-rated. i mean if you have to load up to have fun, then you must not be a fun person in the first place. the truly fun people, like me, are fun all the time and never require any outside influences to be fun.

If you don't do it, how the hell would know if it's overrated? The bolded part is hilarious, because you have no idea about people's personal lives, you're just lumping every drinker into the same negative pile. People drink for many different reasons, some are bad, some are not.

it's just like stand-up comedians and their usage of the "f-word". is it really necessary to get a laugh??? bill cosby and red skelton never needed to use the "f-word" and they were funnier than anybody out there today.

People use the word fuck because it's funny in certain situations, and people have the right to express themselves in that way.

besides, nobody ever gets caught driving under the influence while sober. see donte stallworth, et al.

nobody ever dies from alchohol poisoning while sober. see bon scott, john bonham, keith whitley, et al.

Do you know how many sober people cause accidents? A fucking lot. Lets just not drive cars.....Because you might be at risk of something bad happening to you. Driving drunk is stupid, Drinking so much you die is stupid, these people who do this are stupid. No one is endorsing driving drunk or drinking till you die. We're simply trying to help a guy who wants to have fun on his 21st birthday.

just give me a hot dog, a bag of chips, a mountain dew and a sporting event and i'm having a good time. i would have said "give me a hot chick" too, but then my wife would have given me hell. hee-hee!!!

Just give me a cold beer a tumbler of Wild Turkey, and a sporting event and i'm a happy man. Drinking is fun. There is nothing wrong with it, if you act responsible. If you don't like to drink that's fine, but don't come in preaching at us that do.
Last edited by Cerebral_DownTime on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:40 pm

davemanddd wrote:gee, how about don't drink anything at all??? i mean alcohol is the single biggest social problem in the united states and yet everyone else just acts like it's some sort of "right of passage" to drink.

nobody ever passes out at a party while sober and wakes up in the morning with their clothes off with no recollection whatsoever of what happened and 9 months later gives birth to a baby. see my daughter, et al.

Buzzkillington here will have you believe alcohol is bad. And while it will kill all the cells it comes into contact with, you'll be happy to know that most of them will be replaced. Enjoy your birthday. If you're not a big drinker, then choose quality of quantity. I have found that alcohol is a right of passage. I was at least 16 before I could finish a case of beer.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby jordan kramer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:46 pm

eat a buncha food before u go out. and if u get tanked, take about 1200-1600mg ibuprofen before u hit the hey
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:
Indians88 wrote:I'm turning 21 on the 31st and I was one of those kids that never really got into the party scene in high school on account of principle. I never even had a beer untill after I graduated. I've since had a some here and there in my first two years of college. But I've never been drunk or even buzzed before and plan on having my coming out party on my birthday. As someone who knows only a little about drinks and such, I'm looking for suggestions on my first legal beers and alcoholic drinks. Suggestions welcome.

Jager bombs. No less than 10 of them.

For a beer, whatever the cheap big draft is at the time you're there. Doesn't matter what it is. Cost efficiency is key. Good to get in the habit right away.

If you want to get knocked on your ass, select gin & tonic or a Long Island Iced Tea. Long Island's barely taste like alcohol, but they give you a murderous hangover after three or so, especially if you're lucky enough to have someone pay for a top shelf one for you on your 21st.

If it needs fruit for flavor (outside of a lime for gin & tonic), pass.

Gin and tonic? Gonna have the kid puking up pine trees... Even though the gin and tonic is what I started on when I finally got past White Russians!
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:56 pm

davemanddd wrote:gee, how about don't drink anything at all??? i mean alcohol is the single biggest social problem in the united states and yet everyone else just acts like it's some sort of "right of passage" to drink.

Wow... I hardly drink anymore, but step off the soapbox chief the kid said he wanted tips, and wants to have a killer 21! I can't blame him, I wasn't a huge drinker in high school, or before I was 21 either. Funny thing is that I could still drink many of the guys who were pounding beers at 16 under the table. Not anymore though just give me some good sipping whiskey and I am gtg.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

21 congrats.

But your 36th birthday is the shit.

Go to the 6:13 mark.

Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Yo davemanddd, would it have been too much to ask you to say something more like "Enjoy yourself, but remember drinking isn't everything" or just ignore the thread if you are so against drinking.

I suppose you don't swear either.

JFC.

FUDU

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:05 pm

Tony Pena drinks. Saw him in the Flats.

Although maybe he quit that too.

Hee-hee.

Did he say Red Skelton is funnier than any other comedian out there today? The dude that died over a decade ago. And was a huge drunk? The interpretive clown?

Biographer Arthur Marx documented Skelton's personal problems, including heavy drinking as well as disappointing ratings.

Maybe daveman thought this was a blackjack thread, was going to warn us about gambling and then head to change gears.

Hee-hee.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Filth flarn filth.

FUDU

Unread postby davemanddd » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:34 pm

FUDU wrote:Yo davemanddd, would it have been too much to ask you to say something more like "Enjoy yourself, but remember drinking isn't everything" or just ignore the thread if you are so against drinking.

I suppose you don't swear either.

JFC.

oh i can cuss as well as any lumberjack. it's just that my dad always taught me that cussing was just a sign of either a lack of vocabularial intelligence or just plain arrogance and total disregard for anyone around you who might hear you.

by the same token, i have always felt that one of the funniest comedic bits i have ever heard was george carlin's "the 7 most indecent words you will never hear on tv" and yet with the advent of m-tv and their scads of awards shows and reality tv programs, those words have indeed all been heard on tv for many years and i have to question whether or not we truly are developing into an "idiocracy" and dumbing down our society??? i mean maybe that awful luke wilson movie by that same title may just come true someday??? god help us if it does.

anyway, i don't think i need to remind anyone on these boards that there has been many a discussion on here already about toning down the overt usage of f-bombs and the like. occasional cussing is okay as long as it's used in proper context and not flippantly used casually like it's some basic elemental need such as eating, breathing, sleeping, pooping or peeing.

sorry but it's just not that necessary.

i just think some people go way overboard with it like they're a gangsta rapper or something. i mean it's one thing to listen to it in a song, see it in a movie or hear people at a game piss and moan about a ref's bad call, but it's quite another to see it on an internet fan forum in which you have to think about what you're typing before you actually do it.

shoot, i can recall one post in one of the indians game forums when someone used the f-word 5 times in a single rant, offended at least 5 different races, insulted both genders, discriminated against multiple religions and called several people by some rather choice names and never really typed a complete sentence.

so what was the point??? just blowing off steam??? puh-lease!!!

the least you can do is make a rational point without having to resort to a barrage of cuss words, incoherent rants and just calling people names. after all, we don't wanna hurt the virginal eyes of some 10-year old fanboy who might come on the site with his self-righteous mommy peering over his shoulder, a-la all the mothers who for years have fretted over the "sports illustrated" swimsuit issue like it was pornography.

as to my "preaching" about not drinking, i wasn't preaching. i was just making a suggestion of not drinking and finding out that you can still have a good time without drinking. by the same token, you can also get into a lot of trouble by drinking and so you just have to weigh out the risks that are associated with it.

unfortunately, i have first-hand knowledge of such trouble as i was in a car accident when i was 18 years old in which one of my high school classmates was killed and the driver had been drinking. at the time, the legal age for drinking in ohio was still only 18 and let me tell you, i took full advantage of it until that night when i passed out in the back seat of my friend's car and woke up in the hospital, only to find that i had been in an accident and that one of my friends was dead. now that will make you think twice about any so-called "right of passage" when it comes to drinking.

there's a saying that some people like to use that says "experience is the best teacher" when nothing could be further from the truth. i don't need to experience a heart attack to know that i should eat right and exercise to help stave off something like that happening. i don't need to experience snorting cocaine to know that it can kill you. just ask the late don rogers or len bias about that one, which was exactly my point. it's learning from other people's experience that is the best teacher. just don't do what they did and to think that it could never happen to you is just the dumbest concept ever.

so to the original poster i say enjoy the night, kid. you're only 21 once in your life. just be sure to temper things with a little bit of moderation and don't over do it and get yourself into trouble. by the same token, you can always do like i said to do originally and just not drink at all & i bet you would have an even better time.

remember, other people's experience???

when i got married, i was my own designated driver for my bachelor party and it was the best time of my life. we went on a road trip to columbus and the guys paid for all my gas, all my food, all my pop, the hotel we stayed in, the cover charges at all the bars we went to and for all the strippers. they laughed at all my dumb jokes and i was the center of attention the whole night. it was a blast and i have never had as good of a time ever in my life since.

the best part about it was because i didn't drink, i didn't get sick, didn't throw up, i remember everything that happened and i didn't feel like crap in the morning being all hungover like all the other guys did. sorry but getting sick and feeling like crap just isn't fun to me. i much prefer to feel good before, during and after anything i do, but the choice is yours. to each his own.
dave . . .
davemanddd

Unread postby davemanddd » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Peeker643 wrote:Tony Pena drinks. Saw him in the Flats.

good one!!! :clap:
dave . . .
davemanddd

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:42 pm

occasional cussing is okay as long as it's used in proper context and not flippantly used casually like it's some basic elemental need such as eating, breathing, sleeping, pooping or peeing.

Watch this.

occasional drinking is okay as long as it's done in proper context and not flippantly done casually like it's some basic elemental need such as eating, breathing, sleeping, pooping or peeing.

FUDU

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:00 am

oh i can cuss as well as any lumberjack.

I never knew lumberjacks were known for their swearing.

shoot, i can recall one post in one of the indians game forums when someone used the f-word 5 times in a single rant, offended at least 5 different races, insulted both genders, discriminated against multiple religions and called several people by some rather choice names and never really typed a complete sentence.

Golly Beav, don't let Ward find out you were reading that filth.

You remind me of Butters from South Park.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:11 am

See, here is the thing davethatisnotreadable, you can say whatever the fuck you want about booze/swearing and no one is going to do anything but laugh at you.

As a matter of fact you can stand on a pulpit and preach it and even Benny Hinn's biggest customers are going to laugh at you.

Tomorrow when the sun comes up 95% of the people on this forum could still be drunk, have blown eight lines of blow and have smoked half a pound of pot and they would still be intellectually superior to you.

I stop myself from responding to you because you write in a way that has me convinced you are either 10 or developmentally disabled.

Preach to your own choir davethatshouldbeshotforthebettermentofhumanity. You and your sobriety are a bigger example of everything that is wrong with society (examples include: pretending that you are smart while you are stupid, trying to tell others what is right and wrong while you are stupid, speaking before spoken to while being stupid, and generally talking while rolling with an IQ below 80) than any drug addict walking the earth.

In short I have my own personal opinions on the person that started this thread and they are not kind (for vastly different reasons than you, I promise), but I am going to let the kid pave his own way and the pubic hairs on my left nutsack have more interesting and informed things to say than you.

Ten bucks your mom drank while pregnant....

Eff that, 1K on it.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 am

e0y2e3 wrote:See, here is the thing davethatisnotreadable, you can say whatever the fuck you want about booze/swearing and no one is going to do anything but laugh at you.

As a matter of fact you can stand on a pulpit and preach it and even Benny Hinn's biggest customers are going to laugh at you.

Tomorrow when the sun comes up 95% of the people on this forum could still be drunk, have blown eight lines of blow and have smoked half a pound of pot and they would still be intellectually superior to you.

I stop myself from responding to you because you write in a way that has me convinced you are either 10 or developmentally disabled.

Preach to your own choir davethatshouldbeshotforthebettermentofhumanity. You and your sobriety are a bigger example of everything that is wrong with society (examples include: pretending that you are smart while you are stupid, trying to tell others what is right and wrong while you are stupid, speaking before spoken to while being stupid, and generally talking while rolling with an IQ below 80) than any drug addict walking the earth.

In short I have my own personal opinions on the person that started this thread and they are not kind (for vastly different reasons than you, I promise), but I am going to let the kid pave his own way and the pubic hairs on my left nutsack have more interesting and informed things to say than you.

Eff that, 1K on it.

Please tell me you typed this after bailing out on last call!

Made my morning, sad I know.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby davemanddd » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 am

FUDU wrote:
occasional cussing is okay as long as it's used in proper context and not flippantly used casually like it's some basic elemental need such as eating, breathing, sleeping, pooping or peeing.

Watch this.

occasional drinking is okay as long as it's done in proper context and not flippantly done casually like it's some basic elemental need such as eating, breathing, sleeping, pooping or peeing.

okay, you got me on that one. hee-hee!!! :heehee:
dave . . .
davemanddd

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:58 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:See, here is the thing davethatisnotreadable, you can say whatever the fuck you want about booze/swearing and no one is going to do anything but laugh at you.

Eff that, 1K on it.

Bwahahahaha! That's a savage burn. Bravo, sir.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:05 am

Perfect time for a survey on binge drinking.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20090817/hl_hsn/surveyfindsbingedrinkingamongolderpeopletoo

25% of men age 50-64 engaged in binge drinking in the last month (9% for women). Seems like a lot then I remember that America loves booze. Also, this is interesting.

They found that older binge drinkers were more likely to use tobacco or illicit drugs than those reporting no alcohol use. Male binge drinkers tended to be unmarried and have higher income than non-drinkers. Women binge drinkers reported higher non-medical use of prescription drugs.

That's right guys, binge drinkers make more money. Start getting that tolerance up now and impress your boss at the Christmas Party.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 pm

FUDU wrote:Filth flarn filth.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/402282/ed ... ard_pryor/

It's required by law that this is posted now.

Eddie Murphy's standup from back in the 80's pwns all. Sad to see him reduced to doing "Daddy Day Camp" now. :(/
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:48 am

Triple-S wrote:
FUDU wrote:Filth flarn filth.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/402282/ed ... ard_pryor/

It's required by law that this is posted now.

Eddie Murphy's standup from back in the 80's pwns all. Sad to see him reduced to doing "Daddy Day Camp" now. :(/

He just ran with the torch passed on to him from this man.
**WW**

Ahh, back OT. Binge drinking. Great survey. So binge drinkers have a higher income than non drinkers. Too bad they piss it away by binge drinking and buying rounds for their buddies at the bar.
I think about all the money I could have saved if not for playing softball 4 nights a week + tournaments for 10+ years. Had to support the sponsers(local watering hole) during the week which adds up $$ wise. Not to mention catching a bite to eat either at the bar or on the ride home because you didn't have time to eat before the early game. Then add in the bill to clean up the car interior because some employee didn't wrap the chili cheese burritto properly and it spilled out all over the seat.

If I'd have picked another hobby, I'd be sitting pretty like Mark Cuban right now. Damn you tasty alcohol, damn you!
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby drum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:12 pm

try out a 3 wise men or a cement mixer
Proud owner of a talking Tom Hamilton bobblehead
drum

Favorite Player: Joe Posnanski
Least Favorite Player: Miami fans

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:43 pm

drum wrote:try out a 3 wise men or a cement mixer if you want to puke

Had to fix that. 3 Wise Men might be the worst shot of all time. Dear god is that rough. Power to you if you can put it down, I did in my past, but I done with that. Give me some ice cold jager and I'm much happier.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Ziner wrote:
drum wrote:try out a 3 wise men or a cement mixer if you want to puke

Had to fix that. 3 Wise Men might be the worst shot of all time. Dear god is that rough. Power to you if you can put it down, I did in my past, but I done with that. Give me some ice cold jager and I'm much happier.

Worse yet is the 3 Wise Men on a Hunt!!!
Orenthal

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm

To whoever mentioned Irish car bombs, you brought back some fond memories of the Sweet 16/Elite 8 in Atlanta circa '06. Fantastic.

88 -- either way you go brotha, have fun with your buds and don't get behind the wheel. Happy 21st. :thumb up:
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry