Text Size

The Back Of The Net

Beckham's Return Turns Ugly

Talk Cleveland City Stars, World Cup, MLS, and all other forms of pro soccer here in TheClevelandFan's newest forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Spin

Beckham's Return Turns Ugly

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

I'm on Beckham's side on this one. Despite all that loan shit that happened to AC Milan. Nobody cares about the MLS anyway. Stupid fan, too.

4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Re: Beckham's Return Turns Ugly

Unread postby indiansfan21 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Stick to tennis and maybe you'll have a clue.

First many people care about MLS, otherwise why else would it be a continually growing sport.

Second, we agree the fan was an idiot, but no athlete has the right to challenge a fan to do something illegal. It was even worse that he made up some BS story about how all he wanted to do was shake the guys hand.

Since the beginning of this loan talk he has been nothing but a lying sack of crap. The fact that the fans of his team have turned their backs on him should tell you something about how he has acted in this situation.
indiansfan21

Favorite Player: Victor Martinez
Least Favorite Player: David Dellucci

Return to The Back Of The Net