Text Size

The Back Of The Net

We need Fan Zone

Talk Cleveland City Stars, World Cup, MLS, and all other forms of pro soccer here in TheClevelandFan's newest forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Spin

We need Fan Zone

Unread postby Cease » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 am

Placing this in The Back of the Net, 'cause it's soccer sourced- but really- I see this being the next import from England to follow the Beatles, The Office, and American Idol.

Sky Sport's Fan Zone pits two friendly rivals in a booth together to watch a game and comment. And, they film the whole thing and air it on what I must think is a live feed.

STO might want to run a feed on their site during games, I would take a peek- as well as anyone who runs a TV and a computer in the same room. MLS Free Kick (which I do not have) would be another interested network.

Soccer is such an emotional game, with very high peaks and troughs and free flowing flowing action. Maybe it's the only sport that can pull this off. Thoughts? Would a Browns/Steelers FanZone clip package be fun to watch on Monday morning?

Sample:
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Re: We need Fan Zone

Unread postby budfrog532 » Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 am

That could really be a good time.
The Browns-Steelers thing...well, if you sit in my section (345), you pretty much get stuck sitting next to Steelers fans anyway these days...so basically every Browns-Steelers game for the last 5-6 years has been this for us loyal Browns fans.
budfrog532

Favorite Player: Clay Matthews
Least Favorite Player: John Elway

Re: We need Fan Zone

Unread postby dazindiansfanuk » Sat May 09, 2009 5:30 pm

It's almost like someone had a camera on me when I was watching that game.
dazindiansfanuk
Tyner Is God

Favorite Player: Jhonny Peralta
Least Favorite Player: Curt Schilling

Return to The Back Of The Net