Text Size

No Holds Barred

Mike Polk Scores again (old you tube)

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Mike Polk Scores again (old you tube)

Unread postby jb » Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr3ftmvO7Oc&NR=1[/youtube]
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Mike Polk Scores again (old you tube)

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon May 04, 2009 5:28 pm

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

On a couple conditions I'd accept this:

-Every Steeler fan is to be relocated to "Old Ohio", every...last...one. And those caught in cheering on the Inbred will be sent across the border instantly or deemed as Treasonous, so is rooting on the Meatchicken Wolverines.

-Since Cincy isn't around anymore :hide: , Columbus gets the Reds, so we all have an NL team to follow and the Browns get any Bengal player we find useful to beat the Inbred and the Crackmore Felons. The "New" Ohio senate also passes a law stating that the Browns have first dibs on ANY player playing ball in the State of Ohio, be it from Kent or TNOSU.

-Also move up all half of Ohio U. up to Kent and merge the two schools together. The level of parties coming out of that place would make Las Vegas look like Branson. GO GOLDEN BOBCATS! Also, move the other half to Mount Union so we can move them up to dominate in the MAC in football. :).

These ones are a bit more serious

-Lower Taxes for Businesses in Akron/Canton/Cleveland/Youngstown so we could build our industries back up. Pretty much do the exact opposite of what Detroit has done over the years.

-Make sure junk isn't thrown into the River and make sure things are kept clean around the state.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 04, 2009 5:51 pm

That's great.. Was there really a bill to try to get people to baptize their pets? That has to be a joke.

"Hooters: The State!"

"Slack jawed mouth breathers"

Fantastic.... I think bw would love it.

Oh and SSS, fuck the Reds..... We got the Clippers.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby idoctribefan » Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm

"i keep telling my out-of-state friends that 70% of cuyahoga county actually voted for John Kerry in the 2004 election".....

Mike, do you ever wonder why our Cuyahoga/Cleveland governments are so corrupt? Ever? No? OK, keep making videos in your mom's basement then.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon May 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:That's great.. Was there really a bill to try to get people to baptize their pets? That has to be a joke.

"Hooters: The State!"

"Slack jawed mouth breathers"

Fantastic.... I think bw would love it.

Oh and SSS, fuck the Reds..... We got the Clippers.

I like Hooters. :(

Also, I like the Reds, they're now my NL team. :).Tribe is still Numero Uno over all though in my heart for a baseball team.

idoctribefan wrote:"i keep telling my out-of-state friends that 70% of cuyahoga county actually voted for John Kerry in the 2004 election".....

Mike, do you ever wonder why our Cuyahoga/Cleveland governments are so corrupt? Ever? No? OK, keep making videos in your mom's basement then.

I never understood why someone who'd want less gov't is automatically a redneck or a rich guy. That's such a stupid stereotype. I've met TONS of "liberals" who are white trash, and just take a look at hollywood for the rich people.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm

I never understood why someone who'd want less gov't is automatically a redneck or a rich guy. That's such a stupid stereotype. I've met TONS of "liberals" who are white trash, and just take a look at hollywood for the rich people.

lol..... No one ever said all Repubs are dumb white trash hilljacks, but alot of the ones in rural areas are. For someone so offened by "stereotypes", you have no problem applying them to Steeler fans (which I agree with BTW :thumb up: ). You ever seen the dumbass shitheels that fly the Confederate Flag in Ohio? What party do you think they belong to? I'll give you 3 trys, and the first 2 don't count.

Personaly I like Republicans, two of my best friends are diehards. They aren't dumb or rednecks. And you're right there are ALOT of assholes in the Dem party, Hollywood being the king of the liberal Douchebags.....Fuck them too.

Plus Republicans elect just as many corrupt morons as the Dems do.

Remember this corrupt brainless dipshit?

Nothing personal SSS, just havin' some fun :cheers:
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:

lol..... No one ever said all Repubs are dumb white trash hilljacks, but alot of the ones in rural areas are. For someone so offened by "stereotypes", you have no problem applying them to Steeler fans (which I agree with BTW :thumb up: ). You ever seen the dumbass shitheels that fly the Confederate Flag in Ohio? What party do you think they belong to? I'll give you 3 trys, and the first 2 don't count.

Personaly I like Republicans, two of my best friends are diehards. They aren't dumb or rednecks. And you're right there are ALOT of assholes in the Dem party, Hollywood being the king of the liberal Douchebags.....Fuck them too.

Plus Republicans elect just as many corrupt morons as the Dems do.

Remember this corrupt brainless dipshit?

Imagee

Nothing personal SSS, just havin' some fun :cheers:

not taken personal ;).

Both sides I think have failed to represent the country the last couple of years. The Bush years making it pretty painfully obvious. looking back on it, Clinton is looking better and better as the years go by. I think him and Reagan looking like the best out of the past 30 or so years.

I'm not one of those "dim scum" type of folks, I actually like some ideals that democrats have, like keeping the earth clean (so long as it doesn't hurt industry.), Unions and welfare so long as it's in a situation where the person has no other option.

also, yes, the Inbred are the epitome of the aforementioned 'necks. ESPECIALLY the ones living in our state. :)

Triple-S

Unread postby HoodooMan » Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm

No state pride.

I'm embarrassed for him.

O-H-I-O!
Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
HoodooMan
The King

Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Wed May 06, 2009 12:45 am

HoodooMan wrote:No state pride.

I'm embarrassed for him.

O-H-I-O!

I don't get state pride. I don't really care for Columbus or Cinci... and I'm not saying that with any disdain whatsoever, just saying what I feel. Regardless, you think Mr. Polk is being serious here? C'mon.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby View from 171 » Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Having lived in different cities in Ohio:

Born, raised and living in Cleveland
Went to College in Bowling Green
Lived in Dayton for 1+ years
Lived in Columbus for 5+

I fully support Mike's plan. Anything South of Columbus is not good.
When everyone else is greedy, be cautious. When everyone is cautious, be greedy - Warren Buffett
View from 171

Favorite Player: Joe Carter
Least Favorite Player: Pappelboner

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Bill the Butcher wrote:
I don't get state pride. I don't really care for Columbus or Cinci... and I'm not saying that with any disdain whatsoever, just saying what I feel. Regardless, you think Mr. Polk is being serious here? C'mon.

What do you have against Columbus?

I'm the polar opposite..... I love my state. I feel more state pride than national.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Bill the Butcher wrote:

I'm the polar opposite..... I love my state. I feel more state pride than national.

Thats because you are a liberal that hates America :nanner: :guns:
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Ziner wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Bill the Butcher wrote:

Thats because you are a liberal that hates America :nanner: :guns:

Shaaaazam!.....

No, I like the US, but I love Ohio. I don't care too much about other states. Not that I don't want them do well, or want anything bad happen to them. I'm just 100% pro Ohio. Our state flag is the best, and we have the best Amusement Park. OHIO #1 woooooooooo!

I even like the dumb hillbilly rubes in Ohio....because they are Ohioans... Unless they root for the Steelers, then they can go fuck themselves.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm

View from 171 wrote:Anything South of Canton is not good.

Fixed. ;-) ;) :wink:
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Cease » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Dude does it again, with some good production. Great song.

Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Return to No Holds Barred