Text Size

The Marketplace

All Tribe games for sale, including the home opener

Selling or looking to buy tickets or sports memorabilia? Have a small business, golf outing, or function to promote? Post it here in The Marketplace.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb

All Tribe games for sale, including the home opener

Unread postby Doc » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

I just bought a season ticket plan, Section 450, Row D (4th row upper deck, 1B side between home plate and the visitor's dugout...1 section over from waborat's seats).

I have 2 tickets for every game available currently, and like waborat, I'm probably selling them at face value or below. Prices vary depending on the game, but if you are interested, drop me a private message or email me at docc2183@gmail.com and we can talk.

The home opener is next Friday, April 10th. I'm probably looking to sell those since I'm working and can't make it. If you're interested, drop me a line. Probably looking for $100 for the pair, but we can talk if interested. As mentioned before, all the other games I'm looking for face value or less (except the Yankees/Red Sox games, those prices I haven't thought about).

Anyways, these are good seats. Talk to waborat first (he's 2 rows closer), but if he doesn't have any available, drop me a line.
Doc

Favorite Player: Matthew Dellavedova
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bosh

Re: All Tribe games for sale, including the home opener

Unread postby waborat » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Doc wrote:I just bought a season ticket plan, Section 450, Row D (4th row upper deck, 1B side between home plate and the visitor's dugout...1 section over from waborat's seats).

I have 2 tickets for every game available currently, and like waborat, I'm probably selling them at face value or below. Prices vary depending on the game, but if you are interested, drop me a private message or email me at docc2183@gmail.com and we can talk.

The home opener is next Friday, April 10th. I'm probably looking to sell those since I'm working and can't make it. If you're interested, drop me a line. Probably looking for $100 for the pair, but we can talk if interested. As mentioned before, all the other games I'm looking for face value or less (except the Yankees/Red Sox games, those prices I haven't thought about).

Anyways, these are good seats. Talk to waborat first (he's 2 rows closer), but if he doesn't have any available, drop me a line.

Too funny Doc...I was just creating our whole list of games available when I saw yours

Nice seats...we'll have to get together at a game this season

Our first game in our seats will be on Easter...

Good Luck!!! Go Tribe!!!
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby idoctribefan » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Doc, I'm sure at some point I'll be getting in touch with you about a few games. Maybe catch a game with you at some point as well.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby Doc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:37 pm

Opening day tickets are gone. Wow, that was quick...posted them on Stubhub for $50 each and they were gone within an hour. Wish I would have bumped that price up a bit. Oh well, I couldn't go anyways.

All of the other 80 games are available at good prices. PM me with any interest.
Doc

Favorite Player: Matthew Dellavedova
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bosh

Return to The Marketplace