Text Size

Sportstime Ohio Feedback & Comments

STO should try this!!

Use this forum to voice your thoughts on Sportstime Ohio and their lineup of programming. Comments, suggestions, and feedback welcomed and encouraged!

Moderators: peeker643, swerb

STO should try this!!

Unread postby captain_wahoo » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:09 am

Have a once a week show hosted and ran by a few of us. Bill at as The Indian Fan Show. You have a panel of a few of us and we have a list of topics that we go over and discuss from a fan point of view versus the company or journalistic point of view. You know when you get fans there to share their points of view and talk crazy trade ideas and hold few punches back, it could be quite entertaining. It could be a once a week for one hour and it would be shown in reruns a few times throughout the week.
captain_wahoo

Unread postby consigliere » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:42 am

Actually, I believe this was an idea shared with them a short bit ago. Who knows, maybe you will someday see some of us idiots on here on there.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby captain_wahoo » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:18 am

Allow me to be the first to volunteer, since I started the thread....
captain_wahoo

Unread postby livinthesportslife » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:00 am

That's an awesome idea, but I just can't help but think that every show would end in some people getting in fist fights. That's good television though, right?
livinthesportslife

Unread postby wts# » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:48 pm

www.thesportshole.com is doing Internet radio shows based around sports fans. if you have some ideas you like to pitch email wts@thesportshole.com with your idea and I'll get back to you promptly. You could host your own Tribe show, maybe????
wts#

Return to Sportstime Ohio Feedback & Comments