Text Size

TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions

User Rep, Awards etc.

Fire away! Your feedback is encouraged, and Swerb will address all questions, comments, suggestions, and concerns in here.

Moderators: The Tribe Zone, peeker643, swerb

User Rep, Awards etc.

Unread postby GreatGoo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Swerb-

I don't post on realcavsfans but I like how they have all this user stuff involved on their site. Just wondering if you thought about doing this? http://www.realcavsfans.com/

Also, maybe think about doing a donation thing like this michigan state website i visit. Users make a donation and they recieve a special icon under their user name and other priveleges that regular users dont have. http://www.spartantailgate.com/

I'm sure some people hate these ideas. But just wondering.
"If sport is to have any value at all, the road traveled, even when it leads to a dead end, should always be a trip worth taking. Without the pain, the champagne, when it finally flows, will have no taste."
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Re: User Rep, Awards etc.

Unread postby swerb » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:38 pm

I have thought about dedicating a section of the site, separate from the forums and the front page, where visitors could post blog entries, videos, pictures, etc. Something I am actually looking into right now.

On the donation thing, no desire to go there. From time to time I do have people inquire about making a donation and I just tell em to buy a t-shirt or a mug. We make a buck or two per item, and it gets a little more TCF gear out there representing the site.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: User Rep, Awards etc.

Unread postby GreatGoo » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 am

Okay thanks Swerb.

By the way. It is possible to change the capitalization of my screen name? I can't seem to do it.

Instead of "greatgoo" i would like it to be "GreatGoo".

Any help would be much appreciated. It has been bothering me for a while now.
"If sport is to have any value at all, the road traveled, even when it leads to a dead end, should always be a trip worth taking. Without the pain, the champagne, when it finally flows, will have no taste."
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Return to TheClevelandFan.com Feedback, Suggestions, Questions