Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

All-Star Reserves announced - No Mo

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

All-Star Reserves announced - No Mo

Unread postby buckeye319 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Wasn't sure if I should put this in the Mo thread or start another, but here's the link. No dice for Mo - Orlando gets three while Cleveland gets one. Oh well.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns

I've heard Granger's knee is acting up and may miss some upcoming games, so there's a possibility Mo could fill in for him. I like it for this reason though:

buckeye319

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Re: All-Star Reserves announced - No Mo

Unread postby CharacterIV » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Love it if Mo goes out and puts up another 30+ point game on the Magic tonight in vengeance, en route to a Cavs win.
Being a Cleveland fan builds character.
CharacterIV

Favorite Player: Indignation
Least Favorite Player: "Brands"

Unread postby Umph » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

That blows, but hopefully this becomes a bit of a chip on his shoulder and he drops 40+ a few more times. Plus, some rest is probably better than seeing him run aroun on the floor with 9 other guys trying not to get hurt.
Umph

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:53 pm

The NBA fans are a joke. Iverson should not be in there, at all. Sorry Mo. Big Win for the Cavs tonight!
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:00 pm

good gawd we got screwed......

more modivation for tonight lets blow them out!!
"On an off shooting night all you have is your fundamentals and your momma, cause she believes in you Mo!!!!" - - - Uncle Austin after Clippers 3/11/09 believe baby believe
osucrazy18

Favorite Player: Confidence
Least Favorite Player: KG's mouth

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 pm

we have a better record then Orlando, undefeated at home, we owned Boston at home, we blow out teams by 20+points, have the NBA's best defense.....

All Stars---Orlando-3
Cleveland-1

WTF
4thQtrGlory

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Apparently there's still a lot of people who think the Cavs are just the Lebrons.

Of course, it would help if certain news agencies spent more time checking out the roster than mailing in yet another '2010 Is The Awesomest Offseason Ever' story.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Apparently there's still a lot of people who think the Cavs are just the Lebrons.

Of course, it would help if certain news agencies spent more time checking out the roster than mailing in yet another '2010 Is The Awesomest Offseason Ever' story.

By "certain news agencies", do you mean every news agency?
4thQtrGlory

Unread postby pup » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Apparently there's still a lot of people who think the Cavs are just the Lebrons.

Like I said in the Mo thread...come MVP voting, who wants to bet Wade gets it because he carried a worse team into the playoffs?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:03 am

Pup wrote:

Like I said in the Mo thread...come MVP voting, who wants to bet Wade gets it because he carried a worse team into the playoffs?

I don't care if D-Whistle takes LeBron's MVP, as long as LeBron takes some of D-Whistle's calls.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:04 am

Pup wrote:

You're right about that. As much as they slobber about LeBron, sometimes it seems like they are not willing to give him the real accolades he deserves like an MVP. I dont care what anyone says. He does not get the same calls that Kobe gets or MJ got. Part of it is because he is so big and physical, not sure what hte other part is. It is almost as if they are jealous or something that he didnt have to pay much in the line of dues in the leage. He was pretty much an hyped up player that lived up to the hype and started producing since day one. Oh well fuck'em, Win that ring LeBron, people dont vote on that shit.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:05 am

HermanFontenot wrote:
Pup wrote:

I don't care if D-Whistle takes LeBron's MVP, as long as LeBron takes some of D-Whistle's calls.

LOL.

And for those that jumped down my throat on the other Mo thread. I would prefer a championship over LBJ winning an MVP :wow:

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Barons-Force » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:47 am

Wow, I never even thought about D-Wade for MVP, not even in the slightest, but you're right. They can get in with the 8th seed and you'll have people like Dr. Jack (off) Ramsey saying that D-Wade willed his way, put the Heat on his back, with very little help, proving he is arguably the second best player in the league behind Kobe, this blow hard won't mention Lebron before these two. And then you'll have people like Dan Patrick saying, well Kobe's gotta be a candidate again, blah blah blah. He'll say Kobe didn't have the benift of a Mo Williams. D-Wade gets on my nerves, he along with Big Ben always seem to be questionable for some reason or always having x-rays on this that and the other.

For some reason the local ESPN radio affiliate in Y-Town had the Suns-Spurs game on tonight instead of whatever ESPN radio show that's supposed to be on like usual (The Pulse with Doug Gottlieb, even though he's never on his own show since he's covering college hoops), so not sure who feel asleep at the wheel at the station, but as soon as I heard Dr. Jack, I knew it was time to turn the TV back on or stream 1100 for the Cavs postgame.
"Dad, it's a good thing I called and got our Indians tickets when I did, there were only 60,000 left." - Alex P. Keaton
Barons-Force

Favorite Player: Antawn Jamison
Least Favorite Player: Mark Lewis

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:04 am

I am going to need a ShamWOW to clean up all of the effing tears in this thread.

We are onto news stations/ESPN controlling the coaches voting for the backups?

Really?

Grow up.

Stop Crying.

And Chris, if you again try to call me calling for Randy Lerner selling the team being the same thing as me telling peeps to STF for blaming ESPN for breathing, you have issues. Real big reading comprehension issues.

The Celtics only had one All-Star last year before an injury last year! Must have been an ESPN fix!

I don't like any of you right now as fans. As a matter of fact I am embarrassed to cheer for the same teams as you. In the real world 1 + 1 = 2 not 1 + 1 = conspiracy because the media hates us!!!!!!

STFU.

PS: Find me a single effing national press article that does not have LBJ as the mid season MVP. As a matter of fact, find me three that even have D-Wade in the final three. Challenge is issued.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:30 am

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/ian_thomsen/01/22/midseason.awards/index.html?eref=T1

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/awards?page=awards

Only two major media outlets I have seen with their Mid season awards. Both have Wade in top 3. :fu: Challenge

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:53 am

Pup wrote:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/ian_thomsen/01/22/midseason.awards/index.html?eref=T1

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/awards?page=awards

Only two major media outlets I have seen with their Mid season awards. Both have Wade in top 3. :fu: Challenge

And everyday (they talk about the NBA) Skip Bayless pretty much blows D-Wade, all the while ignoring that LeBron has done what D-Wade is doing (only better) 3 times in the last 4 years, that is carry a terrible team to 50 wins and the playoffs.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:58 am

Pup, those are the only two.

You do realize that most writers give out their own awards, right?

As for Skip Bayless. If you are sinking to using him as your example I am correct. Worst excuse for a journalist in all of sports.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Pup, those are the only two.

As for Skip Bayless. If you are sinking to using him as your example I am correct. Worst excuse for a journalist in all of sports.

Yes. Find me three that don't have Wade in the top 3.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:15 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Pup, those are the only two.

I'm no fan of Bayless, but the guy knows his shit (other than the aforementioned LeBron bias). Probably moreso than any other ESPN commentator. Don't know if that's a compliment for Bayless or a putdown of ESPN. Probably a little of both.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:28 am

e0y2e3 wrote:I am going to need a ShamWOW to clean up all of the effing tears in this thread.

Really?

Grow up.

Stop Crying.

And Chris, if you again try to call me calling for Randy Lerner selling the team being the same thing as me telling peeps to STF for blaming ESPN for breathing, you have issues. Real big reading comprehension issues.

The Celtics only had one All-Star last year before an injury last year! Must have been an ESPN fix!

I don't like any of you right now as fans. As a matter of fact I am embarrassed to cheer for the same teams as you. In the real world 1 + 1 = 2 not 1 + 1 = conspiracy because the media hates us!!!!!!

STFU.

PS: Find me a single effing national press article that does not have LBJ as the mid season MVP. As a matter of fact, find me three that even have D-Wade in the final three. Challenge is issued.

You want to know what is annoying? When people use this site to discuss their opinions and what they see and then you come in to every thread to tell people what they think and feel is stupid. No one needs to be lectured to. If people want to bitch on here they can bitch, no one needs you telling them to STFU and to grow up.

You're embarrassed to root for the same teams as us? Fuck you, go root for Buffalo

If I remember correctly you live in Boston, maybe you need to move because those arrogant assholes are rubbing off on you. Just let people be.

Go have yourself a Sam Adams and relax man
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 am

I'm no fan of Bayless, but the guy knows he is shit (other than the aforementioned LeBron bias). Probably moreso than any other ESPN commentator. Don't know if that's a compliment for Bayless or a putdown of ESPN. Probably a little of both.

fixed it
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:47 am

Ziner, I view it as my responsibility as a fan to put a mirror in front of your whiny face.

That may annoy you.

I don't care.

Feel free to throw another middle finger emoticon at me. I'm collecting them.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:53 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Ziner, I view it as my responsibility as a fan to put a mirror in front of your whiny face.

That may annoy you.

I don't care.

Feel free to throw another middle finger emoticon at me. I'm collecting them.

I never gave you one of these :fu: I save them for special times, and not just hand them out like candy at halloween. I don't have a dislike or hate for you, it just annoys me. I dont come here for a mirror in my "whiny" face. I come to discuss and bitch when I feel the need to. Kind of like therapy.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:35 pm

e0y2e3 - Find me three places without Wade in the top 3 of MVP yet?

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Chief24Wahoo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Wade is easily in the Top 3 of MVP voting this year. For the most part, I'd say like 90%, have LBJ as the MVP. The others...D-Wade for sure. My Top 5 would be...

1. LBJ
2. D-Wade
3. Dwight Howard
4. Kobe
5. CP3
Chief24Wahoo

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: Tim Tebow

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Pup, you are dodging my initial challenge. Meet it and then I might dance. I'll give you a hint, most of the writers that would have put Mo in the AS game would not have D-Wade about Kobe and Howard. The "winning matters more than anything" crowd.

BTW: You still going to stand by your claim that Wade will win the MVP because the press hates us?
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:53 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Pup, you are dodging my initial challenge. Meet it and then I might dance. I'll give you a hint, most of the writers that would have put Mo in the AS game would not have D-Wade about Kobe and Howard. The "winning matters more than anything" crowd.

BTW: You still going to stand by your claim that Wade will win the MVP because the press hates us?

Well. Seeing as how I only found 2 writers that have named their mid season MVP, it will be awfully hard to find three that do not have Wade in it. Kind of my point. But both I did find surely have Wade in the top 3.

Where did I say he wins it because the press hates us? Find that somewhere. Please.

You said I couldn't find 3 that had Wade not in the top 3. I am simply asking you to find 3 that don't. OK. Find 2, since that was all I could find for my response.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby ajunior148 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:21 pm

We need to get Drew to fire up the trade machine so that we can bicker about something else. This is getting old.

BTW, (and by no means is this me ledging) last night's game might put in Ferry's head that we could use another big man down the stretch, even considering we were minus Z. Wally for Camby, anyone?

And Wade is a top 3 MVP at this point in the season.
ajunior148

Unread postby Chris » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:37 pm

Not worth the bait.

Quit crying, Quit being a bitch, stop whining, man's game, man up, etc, etc. Whatever other cliches you love, they all apply to you right now.
Chris

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:27 am

Chris wrote:

Not worth the bait.

Quit crying, Quit being a bitch, stop whining, man's game, man up, etc, etc. Whatever other cliches you love, they all apply to you right now.

Chris, if you are going to bring it at me, bring it for real.

Roll or STFU, frankly.

I have faith in myself.... ;-)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 am

Pup wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Pup, you are dodging my initial challenge. Meet it and then I might dance. I'll give you a hint, most of the writers that would have put Mo in the AS game would not have D-Wade about Kobe and Howard. The "winning matters more than anything" crowd.

Well. Seeing as how I only found 2 writers that have named their mid season MVP, it will be awfully hard to find three that do not have Wade in it. Kind of my point. But both I did find surely have Wade in the top 3.

Where did I say he wins it because the press hates us? Find that somewhere. Please.

You said I couldn't find 3 that had Wade not in the top 3. I am simply asking you to find 3 that don't. OK. Find 2, since that was all I could find for my response.

Personally, I have Wade at #2 right now.

That said:

From NBA.com (per the Magic Site, as relayed):

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/NBAcomrsquos_Midseason_Awar-298194-66.html

I quit searching after that and you are in the right, Wade is #3 on three lists I have read tonight (and I am far too lazy to chase this any farther, since there is no way in Hades you will find a single list without LBJ at #1). I made an off the cuff remark that was a bit too extreme, that is on me, you quoting Madre crying about ESPN and the AS ballet while then claiming some shit about the MVP race going to D-Wade is a complete joke though and I hope you realize this and you were just throwing passionate fan stuff out there.

I love the way LBJ has been attacking the coaches for Mo not making it, I abso-freaking-lutely love it. He is learning to politic in a way only Jordan has ever done. Gawd bless. But lets stop fukcing crying about Mo losing out to a guy who is playing out of his mind right now and focus on the games at hand. The fact that ESPN was even brought up in this thread is what got me going and it continuing to be brought up will just get me going more.

Besides Chris being a moron, I have no issues with anyone here ;-)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:00 am

Ziner wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:I am going to need a ShamWOW to clean up all of the effing tears in this thread.

Really?

Grow up.

Stop Crying.

STFU.

You want to know what is annoying? When people use this site to discuss their opinions and what they see and then you come in to every thread to tell people what they think and feel is stupid. No one needs to be lectured to. If people want to bitch on here they can bitch, no one needs you telling them to STFU and to grow up.

You're embarrassed to root for the same teams as us? Fuck you, go root for Buffalo

If I remember correctly you live in Boston, maybe you need to move because those arrogant assholes are rubbing off on you. Just let people be.

Go have yourself a Sam Adams and relax man

Ziner, frankly, I am a condescending prick and I think I am a "smarter sports fan" than you. No questions asked. I didn't think this before (although I was leaning toward that opinion) you sealed the deal in this post. You essentially just said "I am a die hard C-town fan and I can happily say anything I want on a message board and I should not be called on it if it is stupid."

That's not me. That is not a lot of the posters here and if you had any clue about the forum this place came from you would know that... that is not what gave birth to this place.

This place was founded on and is based on (IMO) real people talking real about sports. Off the cuff fan reactions happen, I have done it many times, but when one does this they should realize it and it should not dominate several threads. I don't come here to put up effing pictures of traps, cry about ESPN and talk about how we are the greatest or worst team ever (depending on the night). I come here to talk sports. To really talk sports. I come at you fucks that spend most of your time bitching about ESPN because it ruins that. Yeah I am from Boston, yeah they are cocky, but I was born cocky and I was born to look for stimulating conversation. Most of the best posters on this board only pop in 1/10th of the time as much as most of you loud cry babies. That pisses me off.

I want intellectual stimulation, not "my diaper is wet."

BTW: Ziner, Chi-town fans are at least of as big of ass-holes as Mass fans. I live in the heart of Boston (Fenway is a ten minute walk), most Massholes do not. Not sure where you live in Chi-town, but I would bet it is with more homers than me..... ;-)

Just sayin'
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jamesownsdet » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 am

Man this is crazy how much run an all-star game is getting. First off, the fans vote the starters in which is why a guy like Iverson is a starter even though he doesn't deserve it. It leaves the coaches in a position to pick the last few spots, so, you get stuff like players getting left off. But is it really that big a deal? Hey maybe the coaches looked at Mo's defense and felt like they couldn't vote for him. Either way, does it matter? If Mo made the all-star game and the Cavs didn't win the Finals would we feel better? I know I would not.

The Cavaliers are going to continue to be looked at as a one man show until a guy like Mo Williams single handedly wins a playoff game or takes over a Finals and leads the Cavs to victory. Until then, most people are going to say, hey, without 23, this guys isn't that good. Maybe unfair. Who cares? Life aint fair. At least it's never been for me. I don't go to my job and bitch that i'm getting treated unfairly. I do my work, make my money and support my family like a man. Bitching and moaning is kinda gay. I wouldn't do it. If my father were alive he'd slap me for it if I did.

So sack up, forget the all-star game (it's a dog and pony show anyway) and get ready for the second half of what might be the season we have ALL been waiting for our whole lives.

Go Cavs! Save me from my Cleveland Fan Hell!!!
"If I sell a lil' crack, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it...

If I die in Iraq, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it...

If I take you fo granted, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it...

If I f- up the planet, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it"

- Ice Cube
jamesownsdet

Least Favorite Player: Kendrick Perkins

Unread postby Ziner » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:03 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
Ziner, frankly, I am a condescending prick and I think I am a "smarter sports fan" than you. No questions asked. I didn't think this before (although I was leaning toward that opinion) you sealed the deal in this post. You essentially just said "I am a die hard C-town fan and I can happily say anything I want on a message board and I should not be called on it if it is stupid."

Sometimes it is nice to get shit off your chest, I dont have a problem getting called out on stuff if I make an off the cuff post sometimes. That doesnt bother me. I was just simply pointing out the fact that you have been a pretty big prick lately because I was going to reply to about 3 other of your similar messages before I posted this one, I then decided it wasnt worth it figuring you were just having a bad day or whatever. Finally I decided it wasnt due to a bad day, it was just you being cranky.

e0y2e3 wrote:That's not me. That is not a lot of the posters here and if you had any clue about the forum this place came from you would know that... that is not what gave birth to this place.

This place was founded on and is based on (IMO) real people talking real about sports. Off the cuff fan reactions happen, I have done it many times, but when one does this they should realize it and it should not dominate several threads. I don't come here to put up effing pictures of traps, cry about ESPN and talk about how we are the greatest or worst team ever (depending on the night). I come here to talk sports. To really talk sports. I come at you fucks that spend most of your time bitching about ESPN because it ruins that. Yeah I am from Boston, yeah they are cocky, but I was born cocky and I was born to look for stimulating conversation. Most of the best posters on this board only pop in 1/10th of the time as much as most of you loud cry babies. That pisses me off.

My intent was not to dominate a thread with anything, sorry you got your panties in a bunch. I never intended to piss off the fun police. I come here to talk alot of sports as well, but I didnt know I couldnt have fun while doing it. Sorry people are taking some threads in ways you dont like, I really do, but I dont think people are doing anything bad. Sorry you dont like the trap pictures and all the other shit in the cavs threads. Let everyone else know there is no long fun allowed.

e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: Ziner, Chi-town fans are at least of as big of ass-holes as Mass fans. I live in the heart of Boston (Fenway is a ten minute walk), most Massholes do not. Not sure where you live in Chi-town, but I would bet it is with more homers than me..... ;-)

Just sayin'

I live about a mile from Wrigley so I know asshole fans. Listen here is the point. I dont come here to get lectured by you and others. If you dont like some of posts and others post and you think we are dragging the boards down then I am truly sorry, but at least in my case that isnt my intent. I love this board and enjoy the people. My only exception was you ripping everyone. There is a ton of stimulating conversation on this board, but I dont see the big deal if after a game people want to get some shit off their chest. It is no different than calling up your friends and doing it.

Im not going to follow you around the boards being a dick head or anything and I have no hard feelings. You dont have to like me, but unless I get booted you will have to tolerate me. So like I said have a Sam Adams and just relax man, alot of people's lives arent the easiest right now and some people like to come in and blow off some steam or just have fun. There is nothing wrong with that, sorry if you think there is. Hope you have a good day, as far as I am concerned this is over, no hard feelings, just wanted to get it off my chest.

See you on Sunday in the Cavs game thread, Ill come up with some extra stimulating posts for you :cheers:
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Two points of clarity:

1) I always talk above people on message boards, if you don't like it I recommend not reading me. I gather that you have not read me for long or you would know this.

2) I am not complaining about the trap crap and what not, just saying that it is not my thing. I am only complaining about threads being derailed by ESPN crying or the new constant wailing about Mo not making the AS game. And if threads are not being derailed people are only posting in threads that cover the two aforementioned subjects. Many a thread in this forum gets turned into a "the media hates us" cry fest.... more than I have ever seen on a message board. That is what is annoying. Real annoying. Post pictures of traps to your hearts content, just stfu about ESPN while we are the middle of one of the greatest seasons a C-town team has ever had. And the fact that ESPN was brought into the coaches vote at all is one of the single most absurd things I've seen posted on a message board. I'm going to call that out 10 times out of 10.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jamesownsdet » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:23 pm

1) I always talk above people on message boards, if you don't like it I recommend not reading me. I gather that you have not read me for long or you would know this.

I'm sorry but the fact that you think people "read you" or that you make it a point to "talk above" other posters on anonymous message boards is well, a little fruity.

We're all here to express opinions and get a little sports talk going because we obviously like Cleveland sports. Most here can do without being shit on for it. I try to ignore a lot of things that I don't agree with. Nobody needs to get shit on by someone they don't know on a message board. Life sucks enough without that. Know what I mean?
"If I sell a lil' crack, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it...

If I die in Iraq, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it...

If I take you fo granted, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it...

If I f- up the planet, aint nuthin to it, gangsta rap made me do it"

- Ice Cube
jamesownsdet

Least Favorite Player: Kendrick Perkins

Unread postby Barons-Force » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:27 pm

jamesownsdet - Well said.
"Dad, it's a good thing I called and got our Indians tickets when I did, there were only 60,000 left." - Alex P. Keaton
Barons-Force

Unread postby Chris » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:41 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
Chris wrote:

Not worth the bait.

Chris, if you are going to bring it at me, bring it for real.

Roll or STFU, frankly.

I have faith in myself.... ;-)

Are you asking me to take you seriously? Hard to do, frankly. Looks like the Boston has rubbed off on you quite a bit there.
Chris

Unread postby Barons-Force » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Ryan Rusillo of ESPN radio just said his top 3 players are:

1. Kobe
2. Lebron
3. CP3

His top 3 teams as of right now are:

1. Celtics
2. Lakers
3. Cavs

No surprise here though as he does/used to cover the Celtics, I can't remember, he mentioned something a long time ago, but I know that is his team. Just posting this as it's interesting he has CP3 over Wade.
Barons-Force

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:54 pm

jamesownsdet wrote:

I'm sorry but the fact that you think people "read you" or that you make it a point to "talk above" other posters on anonymous message boards is well, a little fruity.

We're all here to express opinions and get a little sports talk going because we obviously like Cleveland sports. Most here can do without being shit on for it. I try to ignore a lot of things that I don't agree with. Nobody needs to get shit on by someone they don't know on a message board. Life sucks enough without that. Know what I mean?

James I was talking with how my writing style comes across.

I am seldom serious, it is just how I come across.

I make points loudly and a matter of factly.

I also tend to call people morons when they are morons.

I think you take the "read me" part wrong.

Anyhow, enough of this.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA