Text Size

High School Sports

HS Girls Team Wins 100-0

Talk Ohio high school sports in here, with an emphasis on the Northeast Ohio schools.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, yargs7

HS Girls Team Wins 100-0

Unread postby jonmcq007 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/ri ... id=3859935

Just thought I would share this with everybody. The Covenant of Girls HS varisty basketball team won 100-0 and showed no respect to the other team. They were up 54-0 and continued to run full court press, steal passes, and shoot 3s well into the 4th quarter. I don't really care for Mike and Mike but they nailed it on the head. It was wrong for the coach to do and the team should have shown some respect. Just take the time to listen to Mike and Mike talk about it. I agree with them 100 % on this issue.

jon
jonmcq007

Re: HS Girls Team Wins 100-0

Unread postby jb » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:52 pm

They pressed a school of LD girls up by 80 who hadn't scored a bucket. That's right, a magnet school for girls with LD and emotional difficulties. Good thing the coach got fired. The refs and parents should have done something even if it resulted in a forfeight. Storm the court. Call phanton fouls and T's for no reason. Do something.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Return to High School Sports