Text Size

Cleveland Browns & The NFL

Pukesburgh or Baltimore

Talk Browns football and discuss the NFL here.

Moderators: peeker643, jb, swerb, pup

Pukesburgh or Baltimore

Unread postby tzxb4v » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:33 am

I personally think i have to root for the ravens, I truly hate both teams and just wish Al-Queda would take care of them for us "Hey Obamma how about you meet me at Heinz Field at lets say around 7:00 pm on sunday 'BYOB' (sub bomb for beer)",

I would like to see Flacco in the Super Bowl for the History standpoint but i wish someone would put Ray Lewis out I can't stand to see that "Killer" have any success.

I think my hate for the Steelers runs to deep and I have been groomed to just hate them ever since I was young the Ravens have only been here a few years not to mention I would have to hear the god damn steeler fans for weeks at work if they went to the Super Bowl.

I thought about not watching at all but I love rooting against the steelers and their stupid inbred fans. Go Ravens!!!
tzxb4v

Re: Pukesburgh or Baltimore

Unread postby Steve Buffum » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:39 am

The only "good" scenario involves aliens vaporizing Heinz Field during the opening kickoff.
Steve Buffum
Prose Flayer

Favorite Player: Withheld
Least Favorite Player: David Huff

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:45 am

Or a mass case of Amebic Dysentery.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 pm

All true. But as a football fan I'm really looking forward to watching this one. 26 degrees and flurries for two hard hitting teams that hate each other.

If the over/under gets to double digits you have to be tempted to go under. ;-) ;) :wink:

Hoping the injury to Polamalu doesn't have a huge effect on the quality of game.

Edit to add: Over/Under is actually 34. Guess you have to weight the likelihood of a couple defensive TDs and whether or not Flacco's slippers fall off.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm

I am going Baltimore... I married a Steeler fan :hide:
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Go Injuries!
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby General » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Team hates aside, this is truly the "game of the year" if you enjoy what used to be NFL Century Division, AFC Central/North Division football. Forget points, what is the O/U on body count?

:spanky:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:12 pm

O/U was the same for the Ten/ Balt game. I took the over. I lost. Similar teams, worse conditions.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 pm

NE Ohio already contains nearly as many Pittsburgh fans as we have Browns' supporters. Should Pittsburgh win this game, and I think they will, the area will continue to see more "fans" of the Steelers pop up. A Super Bowl win will do even more damage. I would think most would want the Ravens to win.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby mistero » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Don't know any Ravens fans. Modell is gone.

Go Rats!
In Chud We Trust
mistero

Favorite Player: Miller High Life
Least Favorite Player: Natural Light

Unread postby Steve Buffum » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 pm

fundamentals wrote:I would think most would want the Ravens to win.

Point of order: we want the Steelers to lose, not the Ravens to win. It's a subtle distinction, but a real one.

Frankly, I want infinite overtimes.
Steve Buffum
Prose Flayer

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:31 pm

fundamentals wrote:NE Ohio already contains nearly as many Pittsburgh fans as we have Browns' supporters. Should Pittsburgh win this game, and I think they will, the area will continue to see more "fans" of the Steelers pop up. A Super Bowl win will do even more damage. I would think most would want the Ravens to win.

'mentals, I counted 4! Steelers jerseys IN CHURCH on Sunday here in the Dayton area. :puker:
Last edited by Hi Oktane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby Brendan » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 pm

There will likely (hopefully) be some injuries to key players on both teams, which will be an advantage to the winner of the Philly/'Zona game (probably Philly).
"When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less."
Paul Brown
Brendan

Favorite Player: Lebron/Victor/Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby ProgRocker » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Fuck the Rats as long as they've got the murdering PIECE OF SHIT on their roster.

I'm a Donovan McNabb fan from here on out. THAT'S the guy I'll look at with envy and sorrow, knowing HE should've been in Cleveland instead of the Rats. Let him get his ring.
Somehow ... Someway ... Give us JUST ONE VICTORY ... and we're on our way!
ProgRocker

Unread postby justmebd » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:43 pm

I also am married to a Yinzer fan. So I'll root for my wife to be happy. Because if she's happy, then I'm happy, and everybody wins.

And I can drink my remaining stock of Christmas Ale in peace while reading a book and pretending I'm not rooting for Toothlessburger to have his face smashed in -- again.
justmebd

Favorite Player: Gary Gygax
Least Favorite Player: Heinz Field Occupant

Unread postby hornet84 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Pittsburgh or Baltimore ? I don't like this discussion. How about Jessica Alba or Jessica Simpson ? or Jessica Biel ?
hornet84
Big Mon

Favorite Player: The Big Show
Least Favorite Player: Bud Selig

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:
'mentals, I counted 4! Steelers jerseys IN CHURCH on Sunday here in the Dayton area. :puker:

I'd be outta that church, and praying for a truly divine smiting. Soddom and Gammorah type shit. Forget that fact they are Steelers fans, how about a little respect for the man upstairs. His ass died on a cross, over 2 long, painful days so those A-holes have someplace to wear their "Sunday Best". I bet they had their jersey's tucked into their sweat pants too. I hate church and that pisses me off.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby hornet84 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:51 pm

I am rooting for an open field head on collision between Ray Lewis and Toothlessberger, rendering them both unconscious for the remainder of their careers. :nanner:
hornet84
Big Mon

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:54 pm

B-more.

Easy.

There are no ratbird fans to deal with in northeast Ohio.

That's the key.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h

Unread postby BDFD » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Go Rats. Stover is still there. I'm not really sure how anyone here would rather have the Steelers win this game. But to each his own...
BDFD

Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Unread postby Toxicadam » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 pm

I have always respected Ray Lewis and enjoyed watching Joe Flacco in the I-AA playoffs last year.

Easy pick for me. Just hope there is more than 25 points scored in the entire game. Not really a fan of the 13-10 games.
Toxicadam

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:'mentals, I counted 4! Steelers jerseys IN CHURCH on Sunday here in the Dayton area. :puker:

I had the count at 10 in my church. :bag:
Funny thing is, several of these guys use to be Browns' fans, a few years ago. :dead:

And, I know it's been :dead: on here before, but the same Steelers "fans" like the Indians and not the Pirates, shocker.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby hornet84 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 pm

We cannot have an all PA Superbowl. I can honestly say ; I don't have have a friend in Pennsylvania. Go Ravens (headbang) (puke)
hornet84
Big Mon

Unread postby DrPoove » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Perfect scenario is a game which is perpetually tied and won't end. In the ultimate irony Donovan McNabb and the Eagles are awarded a Bye in the Super Bowl due to a tie in the AFC Championship game.

That and what JB said. No Ratbird fans in NE Ohio. I was driving down Pearl Road in my hometown over Christmas and saw a kid walking down the street in a #7 Black & Yellow jersey. I almost threw up. Well I almost ran over him in my truck, thought better of it, then almost threw up.
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:22 pm

DrPoove wrote:Perfect scenario is a game which is perpetually tied and won't end. In the ultimate irony Donovan McNabb and the Eagles are awarded a Bye in the Super Bowl due to a tie in the AFC Championship game.

That and what JB said. No Ratbird fans in NE Ohio. I was driving down Pearl Road in my hometown over Christmas and saw a kid walking down the street in a #7 Black & Yellow jersey. I almost threw up. Well I almost ran over him in my truck, thought better of it, then almost threw up.

I have seen Rashard Mendenhall, Santonio Holmes, Willie Parker, Hines Ward, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu walking around the past few days, not to mention the pink Big Ben jerseys worn by the ladies. :loadof:

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Toxicadam wrote:I have always respected Ray Lewis

Duuuude.
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby pod2dawg » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:32 pm

I hope the Steelers lose. I hope Suggs &/or Scott feel "bigger" than the "team" with their success and feel underappreciated thus accepting our offers and we sign them as FA's.
(cash)
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:52 pm

Is that like respecting Hitler as a leader?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Hydra Melee » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:

Is that like respecting Hitler as a leader?

So many ways I want to go with one... if only I didn't call a moratorium on Hitler jokes.

I'll have to go Steelers on this one. I think I'll get sick if all this Joe Flacco love continues.
"Paul Hubbard for the Practice Squad" publicity game: Contestants are run to Berea in the middle of the night and spray paint their name and address on a window at the Browns' office. First person arrested gets to make a public announcement outside the courthouse that Paul Hubbard must be given a spot on the Browns' practice squad for the 2009 season.
Hydra Melee

Favorite Player: David Veikune
Least Favorite Player: Random Steeler

Unread postby Magic Brownies » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Not enough choices here........ 2 of our most hated "rivals"

Here is what I'm hoping for:

Ray Lewis to re-enact the opening scene of "The Last Boyscout," not to be stopped until everyone is dead. :guns: :guns:

:fu: them both
Magic Brownies

Favorite Player: Run for the Hillis
Least Favorite Player: Rapistberger

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:33 pm

hmmm sister loving, coon eating, mountain women or thug life, murdering, city folk

GOOOO BEER
GO Eagles
"On an off shooting night all you have is your fundamentals and your momma, cause she believes in you Mo!!!!" - - - Uncle Austin after Clippers 3/11/09 believe baby believe
osucrazy18

Favorite Player: Confidence
Least Favorite Player: KG's mouth

Unread postby General » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:22 pm

I wanna see alot of "Bradshaw twitching"

:spanky:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:07 pm

I despise the Ravens, and everything that organization did to us, When I was just getting into sports, they left. Fuck them.

But, I have to pull for them, because another evil has crept into northeast ohio. Ever since 2005, more and more Inbred my age have came out of the closet and admitted their love for Roethlisberger, and that the movement to me being a casual football fan to being a hardcore browns fan, began. Why?, because, it pissed me off. This is Ohio, I was raised to hate Michigan, The Yankees and The Steelers. I understood the first two, but I never really understood the last, until the year the Inbred went 15-1 and the frontrunning assholes came out of the woodwork. Suddenly all sorts of Ugly Chicks, Nerds, and Redneck wannabes were suddenly donning Roethlisberger jerseys (Pink ones at that for the girls), and Hines Ward. It was even more hilliarious to hear their repsonses when I asked them "Well, My aunt/uncle/sister lives there and I like them"..Uh-huh? by that logic I could be an Eagles/Colts/Bears/Cowboys/Redskins fan if I really wanted to. My dad grew up a Bears fan, but converted while living here when he moved and settled down, is that really that legit of an excuse? "Well, Big Ben is from Ohio!", says a person who also pulls for the Cavs, and Buckeyes, Uhh..By that logic you could root for half of Michigan's roster because a lot of them "Are from Ohio". "I've always been a Steelers fan" uh-huh? Nice jersey, you missed cutting off the price tag from Wal-Mart. Ask them any question about the Steelers or Football, and they won't be able to answer you with a smart answer "What's your best defensive player?" "Uhhh..Hines Ward".

And dear God help you if you mention you're a Browns fan, because you'll never hear the end of it. Apparently being loyal to a franchise even though it sucks, is hilliarious :rolleyes:. I do always make the point, that usually 98% of the people who played football around here and/or follow the sport are Browns fan.

Therefore to stop the spread and return order back to the universe. We must have two things happen. 1.) The Rats to beat the Inbred. 2.) Us beating the inbred next year.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby davemanddd » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 pm

geez, that's like asking me to choose between gonorrhea or syphilis. :heehee:
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby Lubber » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Easy... the best team in the NFL this year
Pittsburgh
Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

Unread postby Steve Buffum » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:43 pm

lubber wrote:Easy... the best team in the NFL this year
Pittsburgh

Well, which is it? The best team, or Pittsburgh?
Steve Buffum
Prose Flayer

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Magic Brownies wrote:Not enough choices here........ 2 of our most hated "rivals"

Here is what I'm hoping for:

Ray Lewis to re-enact the opening scene of "The Last Boyscout," not to be stopped until everyone is dead. :guns: :guns:

+ 1.

I wonder if anyone could put his helmet on dudes body & you tube that?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:03 pm

JB wrote:B-more.

Easy.

There are no ratbird fans to deal with in northeast Ohio.

That's the key.

I agree.

The football fan in me wants to root for the Steelers b/c of what they represent in terms of what I want my team to be like, but the Clevelander in me say no effin way.

Go Baltimore, in hopes of a Philly Superbowl party.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I don't give a shit. Wishing ill on either team does nothing for me, does nothing for the Browns. Sitting on the sidelines pulling for someone else's failure because you're too feeble to make it happen yourself? That's a loser's attitude.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm

HermanFontenot wrote:I don't give a shit. Wishing ill on either team does nothing for me, does nothing for the Browns. Sitting on the sidelines pulling for someone else's failure because you're too feeble to make it happen yourself? That's a loser's attitude.

Agreed, but again I don't have to like either option.

Hating is allowed.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:14 pm

FUDU wrote:
HermanFontenot wrote:I don't give a shit. Wishing ill on either team does nothing for me, does nothing for the Browns. Sitting on the sidelines pulling for someone else's failure because you're too feeble to make it happen yourself? That's a loser's attitude.

Hating is allowed.

I get it. I'm just tired of rooting against.

Give us something to root for.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby POLO » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:
Hi Oktane wrote:

I'd be outta that church, and praying for a truly divine smiting. Soddom and Gammorah type shit. Forget that fact they are Steelers fans, how about a little respect for the man upstairs. His ass died on a cross, over 2 long, painful days so those A-holes have someplace to wear their "Sunday Best". I bet they had their jersey's tucked into their sweat pants too. I hate church and that pisses me off.

Only a Steeler fan would think it is appropriate to wear a Jersey to church. It just reflects the lack of respect they even have for something as sacred as church.
POLO.....PEACE OUT
http://www.pmgcash.com

These are my thoughts not yours !!!
POLO

Favorite Player: Mike Hargrove
Least Favorite Player: John Elway

Unread postby POLO » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:28 pm

FUDU wrote:

Hating is allowed.

C'mon Fontenot get with the program! These two teams are our most hated. I hope a metoer hits the stadium and annihilates all participants. How can you have such deep love for the Brownies and NOT hate these two teams. That is what sets us apart from the other fools.
POLO.....PEACE OUT
http://www.pmgcash.com

These are my thoughts not yours !!!
POLO

Favorite Player: Mike Hargrove
Least Favorite Player: John Elway

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:42 pm

POLO wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
Hi Oktane wrote:

Only a Steeler fan would think it is appropriate to wear a Jersey to church. It just reflects the lack of respect they even have for something as sacred as church.

No kidding, seriously, It's one thing to be a hardcore fan, but to pull stunts like that and then put the team logo on your casket/grave stone, and name your kid after Troy Polmalu, like I've heard is ridiculous. I LOVE sports and LIVE sports, it's what I look forward to everyday, but what the hell is wrong with you mentally when you put Family, Friends and other things below A FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM. The Inbreeding must have something to do with it.

I've read all those stories dealing with Steeler "fans" and theres a good reason why other fans in the league are catching on to why we hate those assholes. Very, Very, arrogant people, think Michigan fan level, and that's BAD, you combine that with being a redneck moron, and people are finally starting to realize it.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Tymaster » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:44 pm

I don't know if I can stomach this game. I've got a minimal interest in the NFC Championship though.
Tymaster

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:47 pm

POLO wrote:
FUDU wrote:

Hating is allowed.

C'mon Fontenot get with the program! These two teams are our most hated. I hope a metoer hits the stadium and annihilates all participants. How can you have such deep love for the Brownies and NOT hate these two teams. That is what sets us apart from the other fools.

Hate is fueled by a passion that this Browns organization is currently unable to inspire from me.

What they have inspired is shame. That fuels the mechanism that makes me shut up about two teams who have clearly made our team irrelevant.

Long periods of irrelevance inspires ambivalence.

I feel nothing toward either team but still look forward to watching them play a brand of football that has not been seen here in decades.

It's irrelevant who wins. I'm ambivalent to it.
Last edited by peeker643 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Worst AFC Title Game EVER. Fuck 'em both. I need a beer.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Peeker643 wrote:Hate is fueled by a passion that this Browns organization is currently unable to inspire from me.

What they have inspired is shame. That fuels the mechanism that makes me shut up about two teams who have clearly made our team irrelevant.

Long periods of irrelevance inspires ambivalence.

I feel nothing toward either team but still look forward to watching them play a brand of football that has not been seen here in decades.

It's irrelevant who wins. I'm ambivalent to it.

Thank you, Peek, you nailed it for me.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm

I hate both teams, just as all of you do. I also cannot root for either, but..........we have to think about what is best for the browns and the best interest for the organization. This is how i see it.....we should be hoping that the steelers win because of this scenario...

Kokinis WILL be the Browns GM, its just a matter of when. The sooner, the better. Draftees are getting ready for the combine, and the sooner Kokinis and Mangini's staff get aquainted with the team and our needs, the more prepared and "on the same page" the organization will be. I would hate for the draft board to be fucked up because our GM wasnt able to evaluate all the players he wanted to. Also, if the Steelers play in the SB, there is a chance that someone will tear their ACL (Big Bitch Ben or Troy Polumalu) and not be back in time for next season. Just my opinion.
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby jordan kramer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:49 am

i'm rootin hard for the ravens. for some reason it never bothered me that they won that super bowl. i know i'm supposed to hate them cuz they are the embodiment of evil and whatever, but i don't. they are an exciting team, and it isn't the Baltimore players' or fans' fault for being the former Browns, it was Modell's. i was rooting for them to beat Tennessee. i'm not telling people to forgive Art for what he did to us, i will never do that, but remember Baltimore was in our position when the Colts left them... and i cant stand pittsburgh fans and i will be so pissed if i have to watch the fuckin steelers hold up the Lombardi trophy again!
"i've been gettin G-ed up since i came out the hospital as a baby. i didn't wear pampers, i wore some slacks and some gators on the way home."
"in order for us to grow u gotta know, in order to love the brotherman, u gotta know the otherman. because one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. knick knack paddy wack, give the dog a bone." - Delonte West

"i'm going to pull your endocrine system out of your body" - Gary Busey
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Who cares about this crap?

WE GOT A MUTHA FUCKIN EARTHQUAKE MACHINE!
jordan kramer

Favorite Player: brown eyed girls
Least Favorite Player: my girlfriend

Next

Return to Cleveland Browns & The NFL