Text Size

The Fantasy Forum

Should I feel bad?

Talk fantasy football, baseball, basketball in here ... as well as any other fantasy sports contests or strategies.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, ramllov, Eckersley

Should I feel bad?

Unread postby pup » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 am

3rd fewest points in the league, including fewest in my division that I somehow won.

Played a guy who outscored me by about 20% over the course of the season.

5 points/50 yards. 1 point/10 yards after 50. (150 and 30 for QB).

TD are 6 (<10),9 (11-39),12 (40+).

6 bonus points for running back throwing or catching TD, receiver running/throwing, QB running/catching.

I got 12 point TD from Leon Washington, who I started on a whim, on his only touch of the game and a 12 point TD from Bernard Berian on his only catch (punt return did not count for me). Picked up and started Seattle's defense who scored.

Have now beaten this guy in back to back years for our 20 man baseball league and this. Do I need to send him something for Christmas?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Should I feel bad?

Unread postby Ziner » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 am

Pup wrote:3rd fewest points in the league, including fewest in my division that I somehow won.

Played a guy who outscored me by about 20% over the course of the season.

5 points/50 yards. 1 point/10 yards after 50. (150 and 30 for QB).

TD are 6 (<10),9 (11-39),12 (40+).

6 bonus points for running back throwing or catching TD, receiver running/throwing, QB running/catching.

I got 12 point TD from Leon Washington, who I started on a whim, on his only touch of the game and a 12 point TD from Bernard Berian on his only catch (punt return did not count for me). Picked up and started Seattle's defense who scored.

Have now beaten this guy in back to back years for our 20 man baseball league and this. Do I need to send him something for Christmas?

Yes you are the guy that drives me nuts, its just the way the luck falls sometimes. I just lost 2 semis that I was the 1 and 2 seed in those. Most points scored in both and my guys didnt show up. I did get to 1 final and I play the guy who had the same record yet 300 points less than me. If I lose to him I would expect a gift.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Re: Should I feel bad?

Unread postby sandlot33 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:53 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Chris, you know this is fantasy sports its all about schedule wins, doesnt matter who you beat or when you beat them

In the TCF league I had the 2nd most points through week 7 but had a record of 2-5...nothing I could do...it happens
HerrliBomb
sandlot33

Return to The Fantasy Forum