Text Size

The Marketplace

Four Turbine Rims From 1987 Mustang GT For Sale

Selling or looking to buy tickets or sports memorabilia? Have a small business, golf outing, or function to promote? Post it here in The Marketplace.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb

Four Turbine Rims From 1987 Mustang GT For Sale

Unread postby BDFD » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:13 am

I have four rims from a 1987 Mustang GT that I would love to get rid of. They are the 4-lug, turbine-style 15" rims with all four centercaps. They have old BF Goodrich Z skins on them but they are probably no good at this point (two of them are bald anyway ;)
One of the centercaps has a crack in it but it really is not that noticable. The rims themselves are in good shape. I'm thinking $100 for all four (I have been seeing these for $100 apiece). Heck, there's probably over $100 in aluminum between all four.

I have no pics at this point but could probably take one if needed (they are stacked up in a somewhat inaccessible part of my garage). PM if interested.

Here is a shot ripped from Google of what the rim looks like (NOT MY CAR OR RIM): http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/678000-678999/678820_9.jpg
BDFD

Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Re: Four Turbine Rims From 1987 Mustang GT For Sale

Unread postby BDFD » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:37 pm

C'mon! Nobody wants these beauties? Ok, how about $80 for all four? These will also make a great Christmas present.
BDFD

Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Return to The Marketplace