Text Size

The Fantasy Forum

Dear Mr. Fergus

Talk fantasy football, baseball, basketball in here ... as well as any other fantasy sports contests or strategies.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, ramllov, Eckersley

Dear Mr. Fergus

Unread postby Cease » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:56 am

THANK YOU for the pre-draft football rankings of position players you published on TCF this season.

I've been in the same 8 person league for 13 years, and let's just say that my play has inspired the league has renamed it's "Sh*t Bowl" playoffs for the bottom four teams after me. This year, I brought your rankings to the draft and deferred to them on close call picks. And now, I AM KILLING. Kismet? Coincidence? Blind luck? I don't think so.

Gracias.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Re: Dear Mr. Fergus

Unread postby Bob Fergus » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:55 pm

I hope you know that since you sighted my expert advice for your success that you are legally binded by Ohio State law pertaining to fantasy football winninngs to paying to the charity of your choosing the sum of (holding pinkie to my mouth ALA Dr. Evil)
ONE DOLLAR!

I'm glad I could provide assistance and plan to update the fantasy rankings in the off-season and then see how badly I did.

Post script: For anyone who followed my expert advice and lost money by odd coincidence Ohio State law states that you pay the charity of your choosing two dollars.
Bob Fergus

Favorite Player: Greg Pruit
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Return to The Fantasy Forum