Text Size

The Rumble Room

Pavlik to fight Hopkins

Talk boxing, wrestling, UFC, and other mixed martial arts fighting here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, fightdr

Pavlik to fight Hopkins

Unread postby Lebowski » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 am

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=3494448

Umm...not exactly what I was hoping for...
- Lebowski
Lebowski
The Dude

Favorite Player: Z
Least Favorite Player: BE

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:59 am

Shit.

Well, if anyone can make a Hopkins fight exciting, it's Kelly.

Jump in weight doesn't bother me. Pavlik looked great at 166 in beating up Taylor the second time. Hopkins, 3-4 years ago, barely outpointed Taylor. And he doesn't have much, if any power anymore.

Thing about Hopkins is, he's never been knocked out. Fought the best his whole career and the only fights he's ever lost have been tight decisions to Roy Jones, Taylor, and Calzaghe. He's gonna try and run, hide, counter, and hope to win a boring decision. Kelly has shown gaps in his defense and has never fought a counter puncher. Nor has he fought a guy with this kind of experience.

Casual fight fans will laugh at this matchup, call Hopkins washed up, and predict Kelly will knock his head off.

It ain't gonna be that easy. Clearly, Kelly should beat him. But he and Loew are gonna have to come in with a great plan to do so.

What this does show to me, and the comments from Team Pavlik back it up, is that Kelly and Arum are hellbent on getting that chicken shit Calzaghe to fight him.
Last edited by swerb on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:50 am

This is a lose lose fight for Pavlik (except for the payday I guess)
I think it's a joke.
As a boxing fan, I am disgusted.
I would rather see Allan Green,Winky Wright, or any of those other stiffs they have mentioned.
Horrible in my opinion.

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 am

he'll pummel him. hopkins is wayyy over the hill
"On an off shooting night all you have is your fundamentals and your momma, cause she believes in you Mo!!!!" - - - Uncle Austin after Clippers 3/11/09 believe baby believe
osucrazy18

Favorite Player: Confidence
Least Favorite Player: KG's mouth

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:00 pm

He is pretty damn old but his defense and boring style will probably give Kelly a few problems.
Hopkins has never been ko'ed so the ONLY thing I am hoping to see is Pavlik be the first guy to do it.

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:03 pm

Three things are indisputable about this fight.

1. The fight is going to bring in A LOT of cash. Pavlik is very popular, Hopkins is a huge name. In my mind, it will bring PPV dollars close to what Mayweather-Hatton did, if not better. And ultimately, that's why this fight is being made.

There's the white/black aspect (Hopkins 'white boy' comments fueling that fire), there's the Hopkins has never been knocked out aspect, there's the rising star vs fading legend factor, and also it will be promoted as a tune up for a mega fight with Calzaghe.

A lot of people are gonna make a lot of money off this scrap.

2. When Pavlik wins, he will officially become the biggest thing in boxing in America. Pavlik is already loved and followed. Just being realistic, the vast majority of fight fans are white and there hasn't been an engaging likable white champion in a long time. And a lot of people dislike Hopkins. The Kelly Following will get another big boost in members after he wins this fight.

With Mayweather "in retirement", Kelly is already one of the biggest draws in boxing. Winning this fight would make him the biggest draw, in my mind clearly moving ahead of Pacqiauo, DeLaHoya, Hopkins, Calzaghe, Klitschko, and the Cotto/Margarito winner.

Bob Arum may be a lot of things. Stupid is not one of them.

3. And somewhere across the pond, Joe Calzaghe is privately telling his handlers, "Fuck, I'm going to have to fight this guy after he beats Hopkins."

Calzaghe will be a big Hopkins fan on Oct 12th.
Last edited by swerb on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm

The biggest thing that you can't argue is this to me is a lose lose for Pavlik.
I also don't think this is going to be as big as you might think.
Hopkins hasn't won a meaningful fight in a few years now.

If Pavlik loses, he lost to an old guy and will be looked at as a so-so fighter that was overhyped.
If he wins, he beat an old run down past his prime piece of shit.

I'm not very interested in this fight.

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:51 pm

This fight is going to bring in strong PPV dollars Spoon. My guess? More dollars than Pavlik/Taylor II.

And beating Hopkins is not an easy task. He'd get credit regardless of how he does it.

I can understand you, as a huge fan of the sport, not wanting to see this fight. But it's not a lose/lose, and it will bring in a lot of cake.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby boxingguru » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 pm

FightDr wrote:The biggest thing that you can't argue is this to me is a lose lose for Pavlik.
I also don't think this is going to be as big as you might think.
Hopkins hasn't won a meaningful fight in a few years now.

If Pavlik loses, he lost to an old guy and will be looked at as a so-so fighter that was overhyped.
If he wins, he beat an old run down past his prime piece of shit.

I'm not very interested in this fight.

Hopkins is still one of the best in the sport. Just because he's over 40, doesn't mean he is done. To say he hasn't won a meaningful fight in a few years is ignorant. After 2 very, very, close losses to Jermain Taylor, he moved up to win the lineal light heavyweight championship of the world over Antonio Tarver, then defended the championship against top 10 pound for pound fighter Winky Wright.

So what if he's coming off a loss. The loss was to arguably the best pound for pound fighter in the sport (Calzaghe) and he arguably won that fight, even putting Calzaghe down.

I know his style is boring and lackluster, but bottom line, this guy can fight and is still very respected.

It's a great opportunity for "The Ghost." He can fight a top pound for pound fighter, a legit hall of famer, and get his biggest paycheck.

That's a win win if you ask me.
boxingguru

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:27 pm

I disagree.
Why does beating Hopkins help him?
What did it do for Calzaghe? Nothing.

Saying he hasn't won a meaningful fight is ignorant? It's a fact.
Beating Tarver isn't anything to brag about. The Hopkins/Winky fight might have been the ugliest fight in the history of the sport.

I still can't believe people actually say Hopkins is a legit pound pound top 10 guy.
That IS ignorant and hilarious to me.

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:38 pm

FightDr wrote:I disagree.
Why does beating Hopkins help him?
What did it do for Calzaghe? Nothing.

Saying he hasn't won a meaningful fight is ignorant? It's a fact.
Beating Tarver isn't anything to brag about. The Hopkins/Winky fight might have been the ugliest fight in the history of the sport.

I still can't believe people actually say Hopkins is a legit pound pound top 10 guy.
That IS ignorant and hilarious to me.

Ring Magazine, the bible of boxing, has him #4 overall.

I wouldn't put him quite that high (6 or 7 right now), but it's hard to argue it based on who he's beat, who he's fought, and who his losses are to.

Ring Magazine, or any good pound for pound ranking system, should not factor in how a fighter beats people, and they don't.

He's beaten a 32-0 Glen Johnson, a 40-0 Felix Trinidad, William Joppy when he was at the top of his career, DeLaHoya, won every round against Tarver (who was coming off a win oevr Roy Jones), Winky Wright (who was top four lb for lb at the time) and knocked down and could have easily beat Joe Calzaghe, who is one of the two top guys in the sport right now alongside Pacqiauo.

He's never been knocked down, takes all the tough fights, and his only losses are tight decisions to top tier fighters.

Not sure why its so hard to see why people see him as a top ten pound for pound guy.

Show me someone outside of Ring's Top Ten who has a better track record than that.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:48 pm

Did you really mention William Joppy?

Number 4 pound for pound huh?
Hopkins is an employee of Golden Boy and they just happen to own Ring Magazine.

He has had a great career and is a hall of famer, no doubt about it and fought a lot of great fighters. He just isn't that good anymore.

Do you guys really want him to fight Hopkins before a younger guy that is in his prime?

Pavlik gets a huge payday, good for him. He even said he really didn't want this fight.

Roy Jones Jr. has beaten a lot of good fighters and is still fighting, should he be in the top 10?

Unread postby boxingguru » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Bottom line is i want to see Pavlik fight. Of the names mentioned as possible opponents... Marco Antonio Rubio, Sergio Mora, Paul Williams, Joe Calzaghe, Arthur Abraham, Winky Wright, and Bernard Hopkins, i'll take the fight with Hopkins.

I woudn't want to see him fight Rubio or Mora, and to a lesser extent Paul Williams. Obviously a matchup with Arthur Abraham or Joe Calzaghe would have been nice, but he's going to get paid more to fight Bernard Hopkins than any of them.

I still don't know how anyone can say Bernard is not a good fighter anymore! That makes no sense. Like i mentioned earlier, i know he's boring and lackluster, but that doesn't make you a bad fighter. he knows all the tricks and arguably beat Joe Calzaghe!

What did it get Calzaghe you asked? How about the biggest paycheck of his career when he fights Roy Jones Jr.

Off topic a little, i think Hopkins was knocked down my Antwun Echols before. That may be the only time he was ever down.
boxingguru

Unread postby boxingguru » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 pm

FightDr wrote:Did you really mention William Joppy?

Number 4 pound for pound huh?
Hopkins is an employee of Golden Boy and they just happen to own Ring Magazine.

He has had a great career and is a hall of famer, no doubt about it and fought a lot of great fighters. He just isn't that good anymore.

Do you guys really want him to fight Hopkins before a younger guy that is in his prime?

Pavlik gets a huge payday, good for him. He even said he really didn't want this fight.

Roy Jones Jr. has beaten a lot of good fighters and is still fighting, should he be in the top 10?

Hopkins was in the top ten pound for pound rankings by the Ring long before Golden boy was an owner. Also, the writers that compile the pound for pound rankings are not paid by De La Hoya. Your comment is invalid there.

About Roy Jones Jr and being in the top 10. If your comparing Jones with Hopkins your way out of touch. Jones was knocked out cold by both Antonio Tarver and Glen Johnson. You don't stay in the top 10 rankings by being knocked out and not winning meaninful fights. Hopkins still has been winning fights, and in the fights he lost, he was very competitive. Your analogy there is a horrible one. You've got to come stronger than that, or just stick to making comments about MMA, where the knowledge is a lot less known and you wont look bad when you make unrealistic comments.
boxingguru

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 pm

The RJJ comment was a joke. He's my favorite fighter of all time and doesn't deserve to fight Calzaghe. He still has a shot in that one however.
Hopkins USED to deserve to be in the top 10, not anymore.
He's still a decent fighter that I won't argue. His style is terrible to watch.
I would take Hopkins 5th out of the guys you mentioned, maybe 6th just so I could see Mora get the beating he deserves.

Calzaghe is ducking Pavlik, he can have his payday. He's a bitch in my book. He runs his mouth about him not deserving that fight but will face Roy? I lost all respect for that clown.

The only thing I like about this fight is the fact that Pavlik said he really didn't want it.

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Cuz, I love ya, but you let your personal opinions of people influence your takes.

You dog Hopkins, who has fought every big fight out there for the last decade. Then you prop up Roy Jones, who made a career out of dodging top fighters.

Sorry, there's no comparison. Roy Jones is a bum. He had his day where he was great, but tainted his legacy by refusing to fight anyone worth anything and hiding at a weight class no one fought at. You called Tarver a chump upthread. He beat the shit out of Roy Jones twice. Once by KO, once by winning like every round. Hopkins beat Tarver's ass right after that. No further evidence your honor.

I don't like Hopkins either. I respect what he's done though.

I don't like his style, it's boring and hard to watch. Doesn't mean I'm going to kick him out of my top ten lb for lb because of it.

Would I have preferred to see a different fight? Yes. But I'm still fired up for this one, and it's easy to see why it was made.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Hopkins has had a great career. I don't like him AT ALL. No doubt about either of those statements.
That doesn't mean thet guy is one of the best fighters NOW.
Is he a decent option? Sure

Roy Jones would still beat Hopkins.
RJJ is a bum? Now you're just trying to get under my skin.
He will beat Calzaghe and move to #1 on my p4p list. Book that!

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:04 pm

Roy Jones would still beat Hopkins.
RJJ is a bum? Now you're just trying to get under my skin.
He will beat Calzaghe and move to #1 on my p4p list. Book that!

You know my feelings about Roy Jones. I have no respect for any fighters that won't take the top fights.

Calzaghe is going to win every round against him in one of the most boring fights in boxing history.

Hopkins would do the same.

The fact he lost to Tarver twice and was knocked out by Glen Johnson tells you all you need to know. And that was 2-3 years ago. He's even older now.

Perfect Calzaghe opponent. Soft puncher with no chance to beat him. Right up his alley.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:28 pm

RJJ unanimous decision.
Setting up a show down with Hopkins for the p4p crown
Can't wait for it.

Unread postby Rusty » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 am

If this fight makes Pavlik alot of money and if it potentially sets up a big event with that bitch from Wales, then I really don't have any problem with it. If Hopkins somehow gets KTFO, it will immediately turn into the best fight in the history of the sport.

I want to see Pavlik/Abraham as much as anyone, but it's all about the money and the resume that each guy brings to the table. Bernard Hopkins, even with his boring, dirty, fighting style clearly has much more to offer in terms of money and future opponents.

Arthur Abraham has held the IBF title for 3 years and has fought a collection of bums that nobody has ever heard of. His only impressive performance against a known opponent was his recent TKO of Miranda, who looked like a shell of the fighter that he was pre-Pavlik.

It's time for Abraham to finally stick his neck out there and start fighting some quality, known opponents if he ever wants a big payday. He is insane if he actually expects Kelly to do all of the hard work for him.

Arthur needs to do everything in his power to force a MW unification bout with fellow countryman and equally protected wuss, Felix Sturm. If that fails, call out Winky Wright, Jermain Taylor, Kessler, or any other MW/SMW that anyone still gives a shit about.

He also needs to shut the fuck up about fighting Oscar De La Hoya, it's just not funny anymore.
Rusty

Favorite Player: Tim Lincecum
Least Favorite Player: Mark Buehrle

Unread postby Guest » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 am

Calzaghe won't fight Pavlik no matter what happens.

Unread postby Rusty » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:46 am

I would love to hear ONE single, logical reason why Abraham & Sturm cannot get together and unify their MW titles after taking care of their mandatory challengers, either later this year or early next year.

It's easy to look like a world class fighter when you face bums exclusively for 3 straight years.

These two heavily protected Euro fighters have finally run out of excuses.

The time has come for both of them to either put up or STFU.

Tearing apart Kelly Pavlik's table scraps just isn't good enough.
Rusty

Unread postby Guest » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 am

Each organization has mandatory challengers for their titles.
That's the problem with boxing, there are a bunch of garbage titles and thats why a lot of great fights either don't happen or happens 2 or 3 years late.

It's sad really.

Unread postby BernieBrown » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:20 am

I gotta agree with fight.dr on this one. This was a horrible fight to set Pavlik up with. Even if Kelly wins this one he is going to come out of this fight looking exposed just like Taylor. Hopkins is a slick fighter, and a great counter puncher, his style is perfect for taking on a guy like Kelly. I would have much rather seen Pavlik fight Allen Green.
BernieBrown

Unread postby clevelandsteamer » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 pm

I can't help but wonder if people are looking at hopkins as a stepping stone to greater things. like holyfield or roy jones are
clevelandsteamer

Re: Pavlik to fight Hopkins

Unread postby Guest » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Next Saturday the 18th
Just a reminder.

Unread postby DarNoor » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Just saw a commercial for it. I won't be shelling out money to see it on PPV. I will wait for the replay on cable. This shouldn't be on PPV anyway. It's not that great of a fight. Kelly should rip him apart.
~D~
DarNoor

Unread postby Guest » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:06 pm

As of right now I am scheduled to interview Hopkins Monday evening, stay tuned.

Unread postby Guest » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 pm

I did have a chance to talk to Hopkins today.
Just as much of an asshole as I thought.

Re:

Unread postby Rusty » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 am

BernieBrown wrote:I gotta agree with fight.dr on this one. This was a horrible fight to set Pavlik up with. Even if Kelly wins this one he is going to come out of this fight looking exposed just like Taylor. Hopkins is a slick fighter, and a great counter puncher, his style is perfect for taking on a guy like Kelly. I would have much rather seen Pavlik fight Allen Green.

Totally disagree. This is a fight that will at the very least give Kelly an invaluable boxing lesson that cannot be recreated by sparring partners and will potentially add a big win to his resume... it will also get him a decent payday.

Putting together a fight with Allen Green's management team just seems like more trouble than it's worth. Not only does Pavlik get alot less money for that fight, he also treads into Joe Calzaghe territory as far as the ridiculous amount of weak opponents.

I prefer to see the best fighters fight the best available challengers and Allen Green does just doesn't fit into that category at the moment. Hopkins was the best available fight and I have no problem at all paying $50 to see it go down.

Kelly will probably stick around for 3-4 more fights max and he will go after the big money fights... as he should.
Rusty

Unread postby Guest » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:24 am

I still think this fight is a lose lose for Pavlik UNLESS, he is the first ever to KO Hopkins.
I hope it happens, my interview with Hopkins will be up in a few days.
I'll be working on it tonight.

Unread postby swerb » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 am

Can't wait for Sat night.

I think this fight does wonders for Pavlik's career. Just the whole process of preparing for and then fighting a guy like Bernard Hopkins, I think it is another big step in the development of Kelly as a fighter.

I also think he's going to be the first person ever to knock out BHop. In an ugly, dirty street fight.

Duva keeps saying they want Slappy Joe next.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Guest » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:23 am

I hope he knocks Hopkins out.
What if Hopkins, a guy who has lost 3 out of his last 5, knocks Kelly out? Not good.
Duva? You probably meant Arum, of course they want Calzaghe. It won't go down, especially if Kelly kos BHop.
I said it on my show, Pavlik, Paul Williams, and Chad Dawson are all in the same boat now, nobody will want to fight them.
Arthur Abraham has been running his mouth and said he wants Pavlik, we'll see about that.

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Just curious... I am not a boxing buff, but love watching Pavlik. Even talked the lady in to watching it on our anniversary (dating anniversary, but you know that shit still matters to women). She actually likes him as much or more than I do. Anyways is this fight worth the $50 or should I find a bar? I dont have a problem dropping the $50 for it, but I dont give a shit about the undercards and will probably be at dinner anyways. Is this going to be a 2 rd KO? I dont want to pay the $50 for 3 minutes of boxing. Honest opinions?

P.S. Anyone know of any Bars on the Northside of Chicago showing the fight? I think with it being college football season it will be hard to find
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Guest » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Hopkins has NEVER been knocked out.
Pavlik has the style to be the first guy ever to do it.
It might be a boring fight if there isn't a KO
Hopkins is a dirty boring fighter, and he's 43 years old.
I would pay a few hundred to see Hopkins get KTFO.

Unread postby Rusty » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 am

FightDr wrote:I hope he knocks Hopkins out.
What if Hopkins, a guy who has lost 3 out of his last 5, knocks Kelly out? Not good.

If Kelly somehow loses this fight, even by KO (almost unimaginable), his boxing career will still continue to move forward. He would have a loss on his record to a living legend that was barely outpointed in 3 out of his last 5 against top P4P fighters. Big deal. If anything, he might get even better opportunities to fight the top guys out there if that were to happen.

Unfortunately, the Boxing community has become obsessed with protecting undefeated fighters and it ultimately hurts the sport. Look at Oscar De La Hoya... five losses and 3 highly questionable decisions (Whitaker, Quartey, Sturm). He could very easily have 8 losses on his record, yet he remains the biggest draw in boxing. The same can be said for just about every great boxing champion that has ever stepped into the ring... even the best will lose at some point, when the competition is there.

Hopkins resume is second to none. He always fights the best fighter available, he always makes it a competitive fight, he gets paid very well, and he doesn't give a shit about his record. I am confident that Kelly Pavlik's career will eventually follow Bhop's path, while guys like Joe Calzaghe will continue to get criticized for their unbelievable lack of courage, fighting nothing but bums in the prime of their careers.
Rusty

Unread postby Guest » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:38 am

Pavlik will get decent fights no matter what happens Saturday.
If he loses however, there will be a lot of questions about him.
Hopkins is right about one thing, his level of competition isn't that stellar.
Jermain Taylor and Edison Miranda might not be as good as people thought.

Pavlik can do us all a favor and KO Hopkins.
That's the botton line.

Unread postby jb » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:41 pm

no HBO so I gotta go out. Luckily i have the family corner bar a block away so i can watch with kelly's local people and get blitzed.

What time do you all think he'll fight with the undercard?
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Guest » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 pm

I'd guess around 11

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:20 pm

FightDr wrote:I'd guess around 11

Any place up here show it Spoon?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Rusty » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:43 am

FightDr wrote:Pavlik will get decent fights no matter what happens Saturday.
If he loses however, there will be a lot of questions about him.
Hopkins is right about one thing, his level of competition isn't that stellar.
Jermain Taylor and Edison Miranda might not be as good as people thought.

Pavlik can do us all a favor and KO Hopkins.
That's the botton line.

The only questions I see coming from boxing fans after he fights Hopkins, regardless of the outcome, will be: "Who does he fight next and how much will it cost?"

I have a hard time visualizing Kelly losing this fight, so we are basically on the same page. I expect to see a late round stoppage of Hopkins by way of TKO or DQ.
Rusty

Unread postby Guest » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:57 am

I highly doubt it Peeker.
I have never watched a PPV fight at a bar.
Sorry I can't help.

Unread postby 216 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Did anyone see the Palvik vs Hopkins presser in NYC

Hopkins is pretty much begging for money!!

"the last guy that said he KO me put up 250K, maybe if Kelly is that serious
he will be willing to put up something too"

I really hope that Kelly KO's this washed up chump!!!

Does anyone think this will lead to a Calzaghe Pavlik fight
I really hope so.

Alot of guys I work with are saying Calzaghe would "SMASH" Pavlik.

Unread postby jb » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:09 pm

FightDr wrote:I'd guess around 11

Thanks!
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Guest » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:11 pm

I did see that the EARLIEST the main event will start is 11.

Return to The Rumble Room