Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Favorite fast food burger?

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Favorite fast food burger?

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:09 pm

What is your favorite fast food burger? Personally, mine is the "stack attack" burger from Wendy's. The burger king "rodeo burger" is runner up.
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby Guest » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Plain Jr Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's
I get 2 and take the bottom bun off of each and combine them.
Doubles are too greasy and this solves that problem.

Unread postby idoctribefan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Double Cheeseburger from Dairy Queen. Awesome. Burger King very close second.

It's all about royalty.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby swerb » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:55 pm

Wendys Big Bacon Classic, no tomato
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby dmiles » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:26 pm

In and Out Burger... Double-Double
dmiles

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 pm

dmiles wrote:In and Out Burger... Double-Double

I wish we had a Jack in the Box in Ohio, I've heard they are great.
4thQtrGlory

Unread postby mswerb » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:41 pm

FightDr wrote:Plain Jr Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's
I get 2 and take the bottom bun off of each and combine them.
Doubles are too greasy and this solves that problem.

Great idea, Spoon. I really like Wendy's doubles, but the grease is a bit much.

There is a new burger joint on Euclid Avenue near Target called Burger Nuts that just opened. I am looking to try them out this weekend.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby Guest » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:05 am

I also like the Sonic Chilli Cheese Buger but can only get them when out of town.

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:52 am

I think you need to clarify sober or drunk.

For me it is a Whopperr, once in a while another burger seems to be great but the Whopper has been the most consistent over the years.

Drunk it is without question the Big Buford, I don't even think you have to chew em they just seem to slide down.

Worst, probably any McD's burger, seriously is there a worse burger, my gosh, and correct me if I am wrong but weren't Big Mac's like 4 times bigger when we were kids.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby waborat » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:53 pm

By far the best in the nation, but not available in these parts...

Nationwide Chain: I have to go with ol' reliable, just a simple Cheese & Ketchup Single from Wendy's

Local Chain: Swensen's Galley Boy...whenever I'm near Pleasant Valley or Akron I must have one of these!!!

Special Mentions: Not sure if Big Boy is considered fast food or not? But I'll take a double Big Boy at midnight anytime....the Rodeo Burgers from Burger King are fine around 2am after a night out also
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby peeker643 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:06 pm

waborat wrote:

Nationwide Chain: I have to go with ol' reliable, just a simple Cheese & Ketchup Single from Wendy's

Local Chain: Swensen's Galley Boy...whenever I'm near Pleasant Valley or Akron I must have one of these!!!

Special Mentions: Not sure if Big Boy is considered fast food or not? But I'll take a double Big Boy at midnight anytime....the Rodeo Burgers from Burger King are fine around 2am after a night out also

Big Boy w/extra sauce (and not the french/thousand island shit they try and pass off in Canada and other places). Gotta be the Manner's dressing with the tartar sauce-type stuff.

Can't find Bob's anymore for the most part.

The General knows what I'm talking about. :eek :shock:
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby waborat » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:23 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
waborat wrote:

Big Boy w/extra sauce (and not the french/thousand island shit they try and pass off in Canada and other places). Gotta be the Manner's dressing with the tartar sauce-type stuff.

Can't find Bob's anymore for the most part.

The General knows what I'm talking about. :eek :shock:

The Tarter Sauce IS the only sauce, I agree

You can still find it in southern Ohio (bought a jar last May in C-Bus)...it's also available all over south Michigan...only 2 Big Boys that I still know of up here in C-Town
waborat

Unread postby GreatGoo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 pm

Rodeo burger from BK. Watch out for the burps afterwards.
"If sport is to have any value at all, the road traveled, even when it leads to a dead end, should always be a trip worth taking. Without the pain, the champagne, when it finally flows, will have no taste."
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Unread postby Naxos » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:04 pm

I agree, In & Out, best in the nation.

If I still lived in Ohio I would probably choose the Roman Burger.

Now stuck in PA... There is nothing, the only thing I can think of is the Big Mac. Wish there was a Big Boys or some place good around here. They are buiding a Red Robin by me but I have never eaten at one yet.
Naxos

Favorite Player: Brian Sipe
Least Favorite Player: DA

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 pm

Naxos wrote:They are buiding a Red Robin by me but I have never eaten at one yet.

Love Red Robin. The Whiskey River BBQ Burger is excellent. Bottomless steak fries too, great with their seasoning salt.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby mswerb » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm

I just hit up the new Burger Nuts in Willoughby and it was a hit. The burgers are made to order, with FREE toppings. Hand cut fries are a bonus. (you get a LOT of them) Free peanuts, who can't pass up free peanuts?!? I will be going back to try one of their old fashioned style milkshakes soon. I highly recommend this one. They are located on Euclid avenue in Willoughby, across from Lake West Hospital. I believe they are in the old Einstein Bros. building.
I tried to look up info on the web, and came up empty. This is the only one in existance. No chains here.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Thanks mswerb, I'm going to check that out this week!
4thQtrGlory

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:
Naxos wrote:They are buiding a Red Robin by me but I have never eaten at one yet.

Love Red Robin. The Whiskey River BBQ Burger is excellent. Bottomless steak fries too, great with their seasoning salt.

5 yard illegal procedure.

That's a sit-down burger. :P :-P :razz:
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby jb » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Wendy's double with cheese and the works. No question 'bout it.

Props to FUDU for the Big Buford take. Concur. Problem is when yer sober you can tell it isn't really meat.

Feel the same way about Castles wit cheese
jb

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Mine's the Bacon Swiss Buford from Rally's.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby buckeye319 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 am

national chains: McDonald's Big Mac. Though it has to be put together properly, and the chances of that are around 40%. It's scientifically proven that one Big Mac per month is good for the soul.

Local chain: Swenson's double cheeseburger or Galley boy. Doesn't get any better.
buckeye319

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Unread postby General » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 am

Manner's Big Boy. The old store on Euclid Avenue right near I-90. Open all night, great post drunken sustenance.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby davemanddd » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 am

if you've ever been to "swenson's" down in akron, then you have to know that the "galley boy" is by far the best burger ever made. they are so addicting, it's not even funny. i think they put sugar in their meat to make it taste so sweet. the buns are toasted, the cheese is melted and the 2 special sauces are to die for. someone once told me it was barbecue sauce on the top & tartar sauce on the bottom, but i'm not so sure. all i know is that it is one very awesome burger!!! anyway, if you've never had one before, i suggest you take a trip down to akron sometime and locate one of their drive-ins. they got like 5 or 6 locations in the akron area. the closest one to cleveland would probably be the one on route 18 near i-77. all you do is pull into a parking space, turn your lights on and some guy will come running to take your order right by your carside. too bad they don't employ pretty girls to be their car-hops though. hee-hee!!!

p.s. get the mozzarella sticks or the deep fried zucchini on the side. yum, yum, yum!!!
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby swerb » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:55 am

davemanddd wrote:if you've ever been to "swenson's" down in akron, then you have to know that the "galley boy" is by far the best burger ever made. they are so addicting, it's not even funny. i think they put sugar in their meat to make it taste so sweet. the buns are toasted, the cheese is melted and the 2 special sauces are to die for. someone once told me it was barbecue sauce on the top & tartar sauce on the bottom, but i'm not so sure. all i know is that it is one very awesome burger!!!

God damn that sounds good.

So much for my plans to get a salad for lunch today. Thanks a lot Dave.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby TribeBuckeyeFan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack In The Box. I lived in San Diego for 6 years - man do I miss it.
TribeBuckeyeFan

Favorite Player: Grady, The Pruitts
Least Favorite Player: Kellen Winslow

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:35 pm

General wrote: The old store on Euclid Avenue right near I-90. Open all night,

Sure general.

Just bring your appetite, kevlar and Kalishnakov. An armor plated hummer would help.

Does that include the optional trip into Willow Arms?

:lol:
jb

Unread postby jb » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 pm

davemanddd wrote:if you've ever been to "swenson's" down in akron, then you have to know that the "galley boy" is by far the best burger ever made. they are so addicting, it's not even funny. i think they put sugar in their meat to make it taste so sweet. the buns are toasted, the cheese is melted and the 2 special sauces are to die for. someone once told me it was barbecue sauce on the top & tartar sauce on the bottom, but i'm not so sure. all i know is that it is one very awesome burger!!! anyway, if you've never had one before, i suggest you take a trip down to akron sometime and locate one of their drive-ins. they got like 5 or 6 locations in the akron area. the closest one to cleveland would probably be the one on route 18 near i-77. all you do is pull into a parking space, turn your lights on and some guy will come running to take your order right by your carside. too bad they don't employ pretty girls to be their car-hops though. hee-hee!!!

p.s. get the mozzarella sticks or the deep fried zucchini on the side. yum, yum, yum!!!

Isn't it brown sugar or something?

For the uninitiated, there are some gems in the Akron area. Lot's of folklore is the'burger was invetsed in the rubber city.

I don't know WTF combo or grease and juices and sauces do that to the Galley Boy, but he's right. I am biased toward the tater tots on the side.

There's some other funky joins: Skyway Drive In in fairlawn, the sliders at The Burger Station on State Rd in the Falls.

While it isn't fast-food, Menches' Bros claims to have invested the burger. They, too, put this wierd stuff in like brown sugar and even coffee. That with a big ole onion and lettice and tomatoe? Wow.

Yeah, Akron and it's burgers.

Just don't get me started on Barberton and fried chicken, tho.
jb

Unread postby General » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:40 pm

JB wrote:
General wrote: The old store on Euclid Avenue right near I-90. Open all night,

Sure general.

Just bring your appetite, kevlar and Kalishnakov. An armor plated hummer would help.

Does that include the optional trip into Willow Arms?

:lol:

I was so drunk they couldn't even see me. :lol:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 pm

JB wrote:Isn't it brown sugar or something?

For the uninitiated, there are some gems in the Akron area. Lot's of folklore is the'burger was invetsed in the rubber city.

I don't know WTF combo or grease and juices and sauces do that to the Galley Boy, but he's right. I am biased toward the tater tots on the side.

There's some other funky joins: Skyway Drive In in fairlawn, the sliders at The Burger Station on State Rd in the Falls.

While it isn't fast-food, Menches' Bros claims to have invested the burger. They, too, put this wierd stuff in like brown sugar and even coffee. That with a big ole onion and lettice and tomatoe? Wow.

Yeah, Akron and it's burgers.

Just don't get me started on Barberton and fried chicken, tho.

I've been adding this to my burgers at home for years now. Great touch, but the burgers have to be cooked correctly. Medium, or less. Keeps the middle sweet and juicy. Add some Lea & Perrins and A1 hot and Spicy and look out.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby waborat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 pm

davemanddd wrote:if you've ever been to "swenson's" down in akron, then you have to know that the "galley boy" is by far the best burger ever made. they are so addicting, it's not even funny. i think they put sugar in their meat to make it taste so sweet. the buns are toasted, the cheese is melted and the 2 special sauces are to die for. someone once told me it was barbecue sauce on the top & tartar sauce on the bottom, but i'm not so sure. all i know is that it is one very awesome burger!!! anyway, if you've never had one before, i suggest you take a trip down to akron sometime and locate one of their drive-ins. they got like 5 or 6 locations in the akron area. the closest one to cleveland would probably be the one on route 18 near i-77. all you do is pull into a parking space, turn your lights on and some guy will come running to take your order right by your carside. too bad they don't employ pretty girls to be their car-hops though. hee-hee!!!

Yep, THE best local fast food burgers around!!! Cost around $2.10 each and you get a speared green olive on top of each wrapper...closest one to Cleveland is on Broadview Rd, just south of Pleasant Valley that I know of...we need one of these on the east side...I agree with needing some eye candy
waborat

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Amen to that sir! Swenson rules and it is cheap as hell. You can get a galley boy, zucchini and milk shake for around $5. Cant beat it.

For those who arent willing to make the drive down to Akron or Kent, check out the one in Seven Hills. I hit it up after Tribe games on the way home. Its no more than 15 minutes south of downtown.
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:20 pm

FightDr wrote:I also like the Sonic Chilli Cheese Buger but can only get them when out of town.

They are putting a Sonic in Streetsboro. The franchise has been fighting with the city regarding colors and the height of the Sonic sign in front of the building but it should be opening soon.

http://www.northcoastdriveins.com/

There were talks about putting one in Solon and other areas in Northeast Ohio.
jack_tors

Unread postby davemanddd » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Swerb wrote:
davemanddd wrote:if you've ever been to "swenson's" down in akron, then you have to know that the "galley boy" is by far the best burger ever made. they are so addicting, it's not even funny. i think they put sugar in their meat to make it taste so sweet. the buns are toasted, the cheese is melted and the 2 special sauces are to die for. someone once told me it was barbecue sauce on the top & tartar sauce on the bottom, but i'm not so sure. all i know is that it is one very awesome burger!!!

God damn that sounds good.

So much for my plans to get a salad for lunch today. Thanks a lot Dave.

you're welcome!!! believe me, you won't be disappointed.
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby jjgmyers » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Weny's Dblcheesburger with ketchup, pickle and mustard

I also like the Sonic Chilli Cheese Buger but can only get them when out of town.

Scottsdale baby!

Worst, probably any McD's burger, seriously is there a worse burger, my gosh, and correct me if I am wrong but weren't Big Mac's like 4 times bigger when we were kids.

Almost everyone I know say this about McD's, but the one by me is always fucking packed with people. Makes me sick. I still would eat their b-fast, but the last 2 times I've been there I've gotten the nastiest, sitting under the heat lap for 3 hour sandwiches. Refuse to eat solid food from there again

They are putting a Sonic in Streetsboro.

How does Mentor not have one? They have just about every different kind of food place you can get? I see the commercials so much and it pisses me off we don't have one in northeast ohio
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby mswerb » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:20 pm

No shit, Mentor does have everything. At one point in time they had 2 Arby's within a mile of each other. I once heard that a Sonic was coming to Northeast Ohio, but I can't remember where or when, if at all.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Unread postby jack_tors » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:32 am

jjgmyers wrote:
They are putting a Sonic in Streetsboro.

How does Mentor not have one? They have just about every different kind of food place you can get? I see the commercials so much and it pisses me off we don't have one in northeast ohio

I hear ya, everytime I see those commercials I want to try one of those milkshakes they are advertising. Drove me nuts there wasnt one in the area. Thankfully, the Streetsboro one is like a 15 minute drive for me.

I imagine if it does well, Mentor would have one soon. Mentor does have freaking everything, its such a massive suburb.
jack_tors

Unread postby waborat » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:34 am

mswerb wrote:No shit, Mentor does have everything. At one point in time they had 2 Arby's within a mile of each other.

They still do...they also have 2 Bob Evans, 2 Chipotle, 3 DQ's, 2 Luigi's, 5 McDonalds, 2 Panera's, 2 Pizza Hut, 3 Quizno's and no less than 10 (!!!) friggin Subway's

Yet they don't have Sonic, Rally's, Chili's, Carraba's, Panini's, Harry Buffalo's, IHOP, Big Boy, etc....I would love to see 2 of my faves move out to Mentor: Swenson's & Antonio's
waborat

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:04 am

mswerb wrote:I just hit up the new Burger Nuts in Willoughby and it was a hit. The burgers are made to order, with FREE toppings. Hand cut fries are a bonus. (you get a LOT of them) Free peanuts, who can't pass up free peanuts?!? I will be going back to try one of their old fashioned style milkshakes soon. I highly recommend this one. They are located on Euclid avenue in Willoughby, across from Lake West Hospital. I believe they are in the old Einstein Bros. building.
I tried to look up info on the web, and came up empty. This is the only one in existance. No chains here.

My fiance and I hit up Burger Nuts tonight. That place was packed, and for good reason. They make a great burger, and their handcut cajun fries are out of this world. I will def. be going back soon.
4thQtrGlory

Unread postby mswerb » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 am

With the hospital right across the street, they should be getting a lot of traffic from there. I too will be going back soon.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Unread postby jeck » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 pm

I know it's not fast food but Stevenson's on Lakeshore in Euclid and Chases in Mentor have awesome burgers
"If worse comes to worse than we are screwed"

-Steven Wright
jeck

Unread postby mswerb » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:11 pm

I once heard that Stevenson's was robbed a couple years back. The only things taken were the raw hamburgers, buns, and the toppings to go with it.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Unread postby Lubber » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Monster Burger at Hardee's
Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:16 pm

lubber wrote:Monster Burger at Hardee's

I don't recall you being all that discerning about any burger anywhere. :lol:
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:22 pm

buckeye319 wrote:national chains: McDonald's Big Mac.

This guy concurs:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26623057/from/ET/
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby uncle junior » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Swensen's is very good and the milkshakes add to the burger.

However

A new chain just opened within the last year FIVE GUYS

Big on the east coast, if it ain't the best you ever had send my the receipt and I'll send you the 3 bucks.

Funny thing there though, no shakes. Burgers, dogs, fries, soda, and all the peanuts in the shell you care to eat. Another trademark is they identify the city where the spuds come from on a daily basis.
uncle junior

Favorite Player: Silvio Dante
Least Favorite Player: Cousin Ralphie

Unread postby buckeye319 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:43 am

uncle junior wrote:Swensen's is very good and the milkshakes add to the burger.

However

A new chain just opened within the last year FIVE GUYS

Big on the east coast, if it ain't the best you ever had send my the receipt and I'll send you the 3 bucks.

Funny thing there though, no shakes. Burgers, dogs, fries, soda, and all the peanuts in the shell you care to eat. Another trademark is they identify the city where the spuds come from on a daily basis.

I just passed one out here in Denver. It better be good, junior. Seriously though, I've heard its awesome.
buckeye319

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:12 am

I just went to Swenson's last week. Had a quarter pounder with bacon. It was good.

The batter for their onion rings is incredible. But the shake machine was down, so that kind of ruined it. I'll go sometime just for a shake.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby idoctribefan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:06 pm

When in Texas, be sure to stop by Whataburger. They are everywhere in the Lone Star State. I believe there's more of them than even McDonalds. Not sure why they won't take them anywhere else.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:49 am

Steak n' Shake double Steakburger w/ cheese + fries + milkshake + complimentary angioplasty
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby ThisIsNat » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm

It SO depends on where you are!

Akron...Swensons can't be beat in the area. Worth driving from anywhere nearby.

Hampton (VA)...Smitty's Better Burger is awesome. With cheese is my preference.

National chains...Wendy's, whichever toppings/size you like

Regional Chains...Whataburger in Texas, 5 Guys on the East Coast

But the BEST I've ever had, worth waiting over an hour in line for, no joke...a place called Meers outside Lawton, Oklahoma. Nothing even compares, they are absolutely the best in the world!
ThisIsNat

Favorite Player: Bernie/Omar
Least Favorite Player: T.O.

Next

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry