Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

TradeFlipMurray.com

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

TradeFlipMurray.com

Unread postby swerb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:43 pm

www.tradeflipmurray.com

Got our first taste of what these disgruntled Sonics fans were referencing tonight.

Flip has very similar game to Larry Hughes, a poor mans Larry. For that reason, and the Cavs NOT having his Bird rights, I can't see him being back next year.

Flip can get to the hole though. Seems like he would be a decent defender if he were 3 inches taller. His shot is just bad though. Very flat, no touch. Hes a gunner too.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby furls » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:49 pm

How many times have you seen Flip dribble down the court and launch a shot with about 16 or 17 seconds left on the shot clock, not passing the ball once? How many times have you seen Flip put on a dribbling display, only to dribble the ball off his foot or leg or get the ball picked by the defender resulting in a turn over? (This isn't AND 1 Flip, you're not going against The Professor!) How many times have you seen Flip clank wide open 15 or 17 footers? Don't even mention his defense.

Looks like he'll fit right in... can we get him a bag of chips and some lame excuse to avoid the weight room? I want to get his arms looking like Z's or Donyell's.
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby swerb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:53 pm

Looks like he'll fit right in... can we get him a bag of chips and some lame excuse to avoid the weight room? I want to get his arms looking like Z's or Donyell's.

Furls, thats a long time beef of mine. Cavs have been one of the most physically weak teams in the NBA ever since Gary Briggs left as trainer.
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby furls » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:04 am

Well if we can get his arms looking like Z's or Donyell's, maybe we can get Paxson back as an intern GM to offer him a multi year cap crippling deal.
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA