Text Size

The Fantasy Forum

Inaugural TheClevelandFan.com Fantasy Football League

Talk fantasy football, baseball, basketball in here ... as well as any other fantasy sports contests or strategies.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, ramllov, Eckersley

Inaugural TheClevelandFan.com Fantasy Football League

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Kyle Parsons, AKA 4th Qtr Glory on the boards here ... has taken the initiative to commandeer the inaugural TheClevelandFan.com fantasy football league.

We're looking for active owners who are looking for a good long term league to get into. People that plan on staying in the league past this season so we can develop some cohesion and rivalries.

All the details are below ... and I'm in Kyle.

---

The 1st Annual "theclevelandfan.com" Fantasy Football League

Its time to put your money where your mouth is! This league is not for your fairweather lineup setter, but for dedicated fantasy buffs who are seasoned vets. I wanted to start a fantasy league that is for active owners who love football and love being competitive. Couldn't think of a better place to start one then on this board. Heres the skinny....

-12 team league

-espn.com (private league/viewable to public)

-standard espn.com scoring and rules

-$100 per team (includes trophy fees)

-Payouts as followed....Champion(60% and championship trophy), Runner-Up(10%), Division winners(10%each),High Points total(10%)

-Live online draft (date TBD when all 12 teams signed up)

-$2 per Free Agent transaction, free trades/unlimited trades and drops (collected @end of season.

-Draft order will be randomly chosen one week prior to draft to allow for pre-draft trades

-$100 is due by Aug 15th, if that is a problem please email me and we'll work something out.

P.S.--the trophy is fricken badass!

Please email me if you want in. First 11 to email me will secure a spot in the league. It's dawgpoundfball42@yahoo.com (attn:fantasy football). Money can be sent through paypal or personal check once signed up. Lets have some fun, Go Browns, Pittsburgh sucks!

Commish,

Kyle Parsons

4thQtrGlory
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to The Fantasy Forum