Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Great Lakes' Sampler 12

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Great Lakes' Sampler 12

Unread postby jb » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Is it just me, or does it piss anyone else off that Holy Moses Piss Ale is in the pack? Shit it the ONLY Grt Lakes I hate. I love the ness, Burning River, Dorts, but I hate thois over speiced piss.

Jesus, replace it with some shit that doesnt suck my ball with teeth.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:01 pm

so why not just buy 4 12's of the kind you want and make your own sampler... if you are like me you sure as hell would go through it easy enough. Besides in the summer I would rather have Holy Moses in there than Edmund Fitzgerald, however, in the winter I would like that switched... dont be so angry. It is still beer you are talking about :lol:
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby jb » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:01 pm

quote="Ziner"]so why not just buy 4 12's of the kind you want and make your own sampler... if you are like me you sure as hell would go through it easy enough. Besides in the summer I would rather have Holy Moses in there than Edmund Fitzgerald, however, in the winter I would like that switched... dont be so angry. It is still beer you are talking about :lol:[/quote]

I'd drink a porter in death valley in advanced global warming before I'd drink Holy Moses. It's aweful. Plus, I swear, it give you a headache what with all that nutmeg or whatever shit.

Now your take on just going to a decent store and ponying up for a 12 of Dort of Dog ESB to get the same $ 13.99 for 12 discount instead of paying $ 18 for 2 sizes is spot on. That $ 4 is big now. It's 28 - 30 miles for me.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry