Text Size

High School Sports

High School Tournament

Talk Ohio high school sports in here, with an emphasis on the Northeast Ohio schools.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, yargs7

High School Tournament

Unread postby jdrake10 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:47 pm

I saw Pymatuning Valley play in D-III action the other night at Lakeland College. They are now 21-0 and are very good despite playing in a weak conference. The weak schedule made me skeptical that they could compete with St. Joseph who is the #1 seed in that district. I do believe they can play with them now that i have seen them, but still doubt they can defeat them. I hope they avoid the upset bug so they get their shot.
jdrake10

Unread postby YSU Fan » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:33 pm

What a game last night in Divsion II at the Canton Civic Center. Poland Seminary sends Painesville Harvey packing!!

Poland uses a 6'7" center and four guards...ranging from 5'11' to 6'2"...and those guards are extremely fast, shoot the 3 ball, and play great D! Besides that, two of them are my next door neighbors...great kids...I couldn't be more thrilled for them.

Bring on Benedictine....Poland by 10...I'm off to Columbus for the Final Four! Little better chance this year than our last visit, when we played a team in the semi's that featured some guy named LeBron James. LOL
YSU Fan

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:35 pm

How the hell did St. Ed's lose?

From what I heard Flannery got out coached.

Still shocked, they have NBA talent on that team.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Return to High School Sports