Text Size

The Back Of The Net

Fox Soccer Channel - Harrisburg Trip

Talk Cleveland City Stars, World Cup, MLS, and all other forms of pro soccer here in TheClevelandFan's newest forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Spin

Fox Soccer Channel - Harrisburg Trip

Unread postby budfrog532 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:48 am

FSC is going to be doing a profile on USL supporters, and will be interviewing members of City Stars supporters (the Green Army) at this weekend's match in Harrisburg, PA.

Cleveland has a bus going over to Harrisburg for Green Army members...should be a fund weekend.
budfrog532

Favorite Player: Clay Matthews
Least Favorite Player: John Elway

Unread postby neoleo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 pm

I was there Bud, and it was sweet. I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you for not coming on the trip. What's this day off stuff?

The trip was great until the lightning storm started. The Green Army profile on Fox Soccer will probably consist of a bunch of hooligans screaming at the camera, but it should make for good TV.

They asked us why we traveled so far to support our team. What would you expect from Cleveland fans? Especially when you add in some crazy Europeans to lead the cheers.
Last edited by neoleo on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby CCSUltra » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Sounds like it should be a great profile. I wish I could've been there...
CCSUltra

Unread postby budfrog532 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm

NEOLeo wrote:I was there Bud, and it was sweet. I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you for not coming on the trip. What's this day off stuff?

The trip was great until the lightning storm started. The Green Army profile on Fox Soccer will probably consist of a bunch of hooligans screaming at the camera, but it should make for good TV.

They asked us why we traveled so far to support our team. What would you expect from Cleveland fans? Especially when you add in some crazy Europeans to lead the cheers.

Yeah, had family obligations --- as much as I support City Stars, my daughters always come first...no apologies for it, either.
budfrog532

Favorite Player: Clay Matthews
Least Favorite Player: John Elway

Unread postby pitts » Thu May 01, 2008 2:02 am

budfrog532 wrote:
NEOLeo wrote:I was there Bud, and it was sweet. I must say I'm a bit disappointed in you for not coming on the trip. What's this day off stuff?

Yeah, had family obligations --- as much as I support City Stars, my daughters always come first...no apologies for it, either.

As there shouldn't be. Children must always come first. We don't have much time with them when it comes down to it overall.
pitts

Return to The Back Of The Net