Text Size

Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture

American Pie's Band Camp

Title is self explanatory. Discuss Hollywood, films, TV, and anything else from the entertainment world here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mitch

American Pie's Band Camp

Unread postby Naxos » Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:59 pm

I was going to post my thought on this one in my weekend thread but frankly this movie deserves a thread all its own.

Not all, frankly most sequals are not as good as their orginals and direct to DVD sequals are usually direct to DVD because they blow or suck (depending on your point of view) really hard.

So in the improbable words of Jim's Dad "There are two Stiflers?"
Why yes Virginia there is :)

This movie was funny. How funny? Well I have seen both "Wedding Crashers" and "The 40 Year Old Virgin" recently and I have to say, I am having a hard time deciding between "Wedding Crashers" and "Band Camp which I enjoyed more (Virgin is definetly the third). Even the special features on this DVD had my wife and I rolling.

If you liked "American Pie" and all that is good about naked girls, swearing, and classic camp movies you are going to like this one. I am still laughing thinking about this movie a day after watching it.
Naxos

Favorite Player: Brian Sipe
Least Favorite Player: DA

Unread postby yogi » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:42 am

I watched "Wedding Crashers" a few days ago and both my wife and I enjoyed it alot.
Yesterday a friend of mine lent me "The 40 year old Virgin" and I found myself laughing outloud very often. (especially in the 1st half of the movie). The film reminds me a lot of Office Space. I rank Virgin ahead of Crashers for pure laughs.

If you liked "Band Camp" as well, I will definaytely make it a point to put this movie in my Queue.
yogi
Jersey Accent

Return to Movies, Music, TV, Books, Pop Culture