Text Size

No Holds Barred

Livy Strikes Again

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Livy Strikes Again

Unread postby paulcousineau » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:20 pm

Not sure if anyone caught this piece of dreck from Livy today, but I really and truly think that Livingston is TRYING to get fired for putting forth garbage like this:
http://www.cleveland.com/sports/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/1221640305215410.xml&coll=2

The comments are also gold, Jerry...GOLD. This one is easily my favorite reaction to the piece:
Posted by ohcleveland on 09/17/08 at 9:26AM
Livingston is the laziest columnist on the sports page for the PD. Another empty article about Cleveland sports woe... I mean really, when are you going to retire sir? Seriously, how hard did you have to think to come up with an article about negativity and Cleveland sports?

This man really has NOTHING to offer - no perspective whatsoever. He's a hack and the time has long since passed for him to put away the type writer. Thank God for Mr. Pluto, he really has come on board and saved an otherwise PATHETIC sports page.

Seriously folks... if you disagree with me, go read a few articles over on theclevelandfan.com and compare with the stale, dispassionate ramblings of the over the hill Livingston...

Nice...
Indians Fever...Be a Believer!
paulcousineau
Celebrity

Re: Livy Strikes Again

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Rack'em.

TCF has become my sports page. I rarely read the paper now because of it.
Swerb wrote:Tough to win when you have the worst head coach in the league and a QB that stares into his fridge every morning for a half hour cause the orange juice says "concentrate" on it.

Woody Hayes wrote:Without winners, there wouldn't even be any god damned civilization."
SteelersStillSuck

Return to No Holds Barred