Text Size

No Holds Barred

Hopefully someone spills a beer on this guy tonight...

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Hopefully someone spills a beer on this guy tonight...

Unread postby idoctribefan » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:52 pm

A guy walks into my office yesterday in a Steelers shirt. I overhear him telling somebody he's going to the game tonight. He walks up to the desk and tells the receptionist he wants to make an appointment for his daughter. My receptionist is busy, so I get her set up for an appt. He asks what it's going to cost, so I take his insurance information and look it up online. I tell him what his co-pay is and his face gets bright red. Looks at me like I just told him I slept with his wife. He storms out, comes back in five minutes later and tells me he's got a big problem with me.

"Sir, all I did was tell you what your co-pay was. It's right here on the screen."

He says I haven't heard the last of him and he storms out again. As he's leaving I shout, "Have a great day, sir!"

Dipshit. He's probably living on welfare and is used to getting free stuff. I hate Steelers fans.
"And three of the better guys in franchise history, Daugherty, Z and now Kyrie could get hurt in a rubber room full of cotton balls." - Leadpipe
idoctribefan

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: #6

Re: Hopefully someone spills a beer on this guy tonight...

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:16 am

idoctribefan wrote:Dipshit. He's probably living on welfare and is used to getting free stuff. I hate Steelers fans.

He's an inbred. Did you really expect anything different? One question: Did he have a mullet?
Swerb wrote:Tough to win when you have the worst head coach in the league and a QB that stares into his fridge every morning for a half hour cause the orange juice says "concentrate" on it.

Woody Hayes wrote:Without winners, there wouldn't even be any god damned civilization."
SteelersStillSuck

Return to No Holds Barred