Text Size

No Holds Barred

Lucky Little Bastard

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Lucky Little Bastard

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:01 pm

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/08 ... e_yea.html

The next person to be fired should be the Mentor spokesman who said ""This year we specifically addressed Maggie's incident and hammered it home"

Hammered it home?

Dude.
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:06 pm

She resigned from the district at the end of the school year, saying she planned to move to Michigan, marry her fiance and work in an all-boys school

Ha, wouldn't that have been convenient. I will never understand it, especially in this case where she had no previous problems, is attractive, was engaged. Gotta live with your decisions in life.
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:21 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:Ha, wouldn't that have been convenient. I will never understand it, especially in this case where she had no previous problems, is attractive, was engaged. Gotta live with your decisions in life.

We had another one like that down here that got national attention. Debra LaFave. Most people think she got off easy because she is good looking. I think there's a double standard for women who do stuff like this. If it were a guy having sex with an underage boy or an underage girl he would have the book thrown at him. This is her from a modeling shoot several years ago:

Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:26 pm

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:
Bayou Tribe wrote:Ha, wouldn't that have been convenient. I will never understand it, especially in this case where she had no previous problems, is attractive, was engaged. Gotta live with your decisions in life.

We had another one like that down here that got national attention. Debra LaFave. Most people think she got off easy because she is good looking. I think there's a double standard for women who do stuff like this. If it were a guy having sex with an underage boy or an underage girl he would have the book thrown at him. This is her from a modeling shoot several years ago:

Fer crissakes. My 1-3grade teachers looked like the Crypt Keeper and 4th-6th were dudes.

I've been to the open houses and parent-teacher conferences for my kids and these chicks ARE NOT working in the Madison school district.
peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jjgmyers » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:40 pm

It's about effing time. I thought for sure this pedophile would get probation (if it were a male teacher, he would of got 10 to 20 years)

Do they honestly think they can have a sexual relationship with a 14 y/o kid and no one finds out about it?

What kid's not gonna brag to his buddies how he just banged the hot english teacher?

All these broads are attention seeking whores who know they can get famous by banging one of their students

Waaaaaa, my dad wasn't around when I was little. Waaaaaaaaaa, my mom was always out with her b/f's and didn't spend enough time with me
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby jjgmyers » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:42 pm

I've been to the open houses and parent-teacher conferences for my kids and these chicks ARE NOT working in the Madison school district.

Shit, you're lucky if they have teeth out there. One step at a time.
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:54 pm

if it were a male teacher, he would of got 10 to 20 years

Quoted for absolute gospel truth.
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby General » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm

jjgmyers wrote:It's about effing time. I thought for sure this pedophile would get probation (if it were a male teacher, he would of got 10 to 20 years)

Do they honestly think they can have a sexual relationship with a 14 y/o kid and no one finds out about it?

What kid's not gonna brag to his buddies how he just banged the hot english teacher?

All these broads are attention seeking whores who know they can get famous by banging one of their students

Waaaaaa, my dad wasn't around when I was little. Waaaaaaaaaa, my mom was always out with her b/f's and didn't spend enough time with me

Yeah, so.... :twisted:
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:17 pm

Laughlin, a first-year teacher at Shore Junior High School in Mentor, admitted to performing oral sex on the student the last eight days of school when she pleaded guilty earlier this month to eight counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a juvenile. She claimed he initiated the relationship, which lasted about two months.

"He started it."

(This kid is my hero, btw.)
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:
if it were a male teacher, he would of got 10 to 20 years

Quoted for absolute gospel truth.

This is definitely true, though I do think the men are partially to blame on this one.

How many of us can honestly say that we wouldn't have taken a hot teacher up on her offer when we were 14 or 15? I think that and the fact that most guys actually probably wish they could've gotten some from a hot teacher in high school make us more sympathetic to the women. Not saying that we should be because I don't believe we should, but the lucky little bastard title is appropriate. I remember when all the LaFave stuff was going on down here how many guys were saying the same thing about the boy on the receiving end.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby jjgmyers » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:54 pm

How many of us can honestly say that we wouldn't have taken a hot teacher up on her offer when we were 14 or 15? I think that and the fact that most guys actually probably wish they could've gotten some from a hot teacher in high school make us more sympathetic to the women. Not saying that we should be because I don't believe we should, but the lucky little bastard title is appropriate. I remember when all the LaFave stuff was going on down here how many guys were saying the same thing about the boy on the receiving end.

It's awesome for the kid. Prolly help out his self-esteem immensely. I would of done it in a heartbeat.

The problem I have is, the double standard for men and women for this type of crime is outrageous. Men are ostracized from society, thrown in jail for 15 years and women get probation with the stipulation they have no contact with the kid (which most can't do anyway)
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Damn the kid to hell.

Two things that pisses me off.

1) The kid blowing the whistle on the entire thing (no pun intended). Fucking moron.

2) Where were these teachers when I was in HS. God damn.

and IMO, Debra LaFave (sp?) doesn't really do it for me. Especially in that photograph. Woof.

Maggie Laughlin looks like my kind of gal, though. She's pretty. It's a shame idiot boy had to yap it out. She doesn't deserve it.
Last edited by Bill the Butcher on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 pm

jjgmyers wrote:It's awesome for the kid. Prolly help out his self-esteem immensely. I would of done it in a heartbeat.

The problem I have is, the double standard for men and women for this type of crime is outrageous. Men are ostracized from society, thrown in jail for 15 years and women get probation with the stipulation they have no contact with the kid (which most can't do anyway)

Don't disagree. I wonder if women would feel the same in reverse if a good looking male teacher approached them at 14 or 15. I'm not sure they would because men and women are wired very differently. Not a knock on women, but they are far more emotionally constructed. In those situations it would be more along the lines of a girl loving the teacher and actually believing that there is something there. I know women who have done that with drastically older men and they don't get that a lot of the older men are just glad to be getting some younger tail.

I do think there is a double standard and I don't think it's right, but I think it exists because men that do it are viewed as having an out of control libido, etc. Women are never thought to have those same issues and most of the teachers that have done stuff like that down here had abusive childhoods, etc so sympathy falls into play. And let's face it, a woman is going to get a lot more sympathy on anything than a man ever will. Society generally treats women less harshly in most regards because we have a protective trait towards them that most of the men probably cause and support.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby davemanddd » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:40 pm

i think van halen said it best - hot for teacher
dave . . .
davemanddd

Favorite Player: joe thomas
Least Favorite Player: lebron james

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:42 pm

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, she married the kid that she had "contact" with. Happily ever after?
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Laughlin, of Willowick, graduated in 2007 from Heidelberg College, where she was named student teacher of the year.

Well hell yeah she would be named teacher of the year with her approach to teaching.

That school kid got a hummer for 8 days straight, while in school, according to the article, I can admit to having never got that kind of treatment that many days in a row.

Most perfect title of a thread ever, lucky lil bastard is right.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 pm

If I'm not mistaken, she married the kid that she had "contact" with. Happily ever after

That was Mary Kay LaTorneau. Not sure LaFave did too.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/05/ ... 7018.shtml
peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:23 pm

FUDU wrote:[That school kid got a hummer for 8 days straight

"I'm just so happy to see little Jimmy so excited about school. He can hardly wait to get there each morning. And he's even signed up for voluntary summer school!"
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:29 pm

What a fantastic teacher. I really fail to see the crime here... :)
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Great title and that is one little lucky bastard, however who is not lucky is this girls fiance. How big of a douchebag do you feel like that your fiance was out blowing some 14 year old instead of you. I would probably jump off the 480 bridge if I were him. Loser
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 pm

No harm no foul. I just wish I'd have had hot teachers at some point.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Man, if that happened to the Lead Man at 14 he wouldn't have lasted two seconds. and there is no guarantee he wouldn't have passed out first.

If nothing else, that cat has an unbeatable story forever.

Salute.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jjgmyers » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:58 pm

and IMO, Debra LaFave (sp?) doesn't really do it for me. Especially in that photograph. Woof.

Agreed. White trash is the first thing that pops into my head when I see her

Man, if that happened to the Lead Man at 14 he wouldn't have lasted two seconds.

I know. I don't understand what sexual gratification these girls get other than liking young boys
jjgmyers
I Heart Fat Chicks

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:02 pm

jjgmyers wrote:I know. I don't understand what sexual gratification these girls get other than liking young boys

The idea of impacting someone's life so much so that you take their innocence. It's a matter of acceptance. That kid will never forget her, regardless of if he feels that she wronged him or not. If she's so emotionally desperate to gain someone's affection, what better place to start than with a young boy who won't say no to getting fellated?

She probably felt like she didn't have control of anything else in her life, and then she controlled this kid's entire sexual resumé.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jfiling » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:
jjgmyers wrote:I know. I don't understand what sexual gratification these girls get other than liking young boys

The idea of impacting someone's life so much so that you take their innocence. It's a matter of acceptance. That kid will never forget her, regardless of if he feels that she wronged him or not. If she's so emotionally desperate to gain someone's affection, what better place to start than with a young boy who won't say no to getting fellated?

She probably felt like she didn't have control of anything else in her life, and then she controlled this kid's entire sexual resumé.

QFT. That is the real crime in this whole situation. She's using a kid who isn't in control of his hormones at all to inflate her own ego. That's why, if my son was in this situation, I'd be going after her in criminal court and civil court.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby dmiles » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:46 am

You know I'll admit I was a bit of a playa back in HS, athlete, small town good looking kid (not so much now, 80 lbs. later).

I recall a couple of really hot youngish teachers (one around 27, the other 23 maybe 24), that I used to talk to a lot, and I know now they kind of thought it was cute. Hell that last year I turned 18 in Nov. so it's not like I was technically even illegal. As bold as I was at that age with the lasses, I can't imagine coming on to one of these teachers. I just don't understand how these hookups take place. I'd have done just about anything to get with either one of these two.

So now I wonder and beat myself up, because I might have missed my cue.... The one I really had it in for would come up during my office assistant period (main office) and have me do some of those ditto copies for her classes, and she'd end up sitting there talking to me in the backroom the whole time (instead of dropping it off and leaving).

I just assumed that the one male teacher I used to BS with all the time told her I had a big crush on her, and she thought it was cute. Heck I might have missed my chance.

Naahhhh. [Quit dreaming, self, you weren't all that...]
dmiles

Return to No Holds Barred