Text Size

No Holds Barred

Need help from someone with iTunes

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Need help from someone with iTunes

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:53 pm

Maybe someone can give me some help. I downloaded three of the 2007 Indians games with my gift card yesterday, only to find out that my iPod doesn't support videos. They are green-screened in my iTunes, so I can't watch them there.

Does anyone know how to convert them to WMP files? Any help would be much appreciated.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby bks92 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Well do u have an i pod nano? nanos cant hold vidoes but a regularly one can. It has to be in the movies section of the i tunes (right under the music section) also is your i tunes and i pod up to date. try to up date if it is not. Get back to me and i can give you more information.

Joens For President!
bks92
Michigan Sucks

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Michigan players

Re: Need help from someone with iTunes

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:Maybe someone can give me some help. I downloaded three of the 2007 Indians games with my gift card yesterday, only to find out that my iPod doesn't support videos. They are green-screened in my iTunes, so I can't watch them there.

Does anyone know how to convert them to WMP files? Any help would be much appreciated.

There's not any way that I know of to convert the protected iTunes video files. Your best bet is to watch them in iTunes. The green screen may mean that you need an iTunes update. If that's not it then I'd email iTunes customer service. My experience with them has been very good and they should help you get them to play or give you credit if the video doesn't work.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:05 pm

bks92 wrote:Well do u have an i pod nano? nanos cant hold vidoes but a regularly one can. It has to be in the movies section of the i tunes (right under the music section) also is your i tunes and i pod up to date. try to up date if it is not. Get back to me and i can give you more information.

Yeah, I've a got a Nano. It's one of the 4GB second gen ones.

I don't have a movies section when I click on 'Adam's iPod' when it's connected to the PC. So that's why I think I can't upload them.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby CP » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:32 pm

Can't help you with the technical stuff, but I know that my wife has never had a problem with their customer service and I'd imagine they'd refund your account if you called relatively soon.
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Re: Need help from someone with iTunes

Unread postby bks92 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:56 am

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:
Skating Tripods wrote:Maybe someone can give me some help. I downloaded three of the 2007 Indians games with my gift card yesterday, only to find out that my iPod doesn't support videos. They are green-screened in my iTunes, so I can't watch them there.

There's not any way that I know of to convert the protected iTunes video files. Your best bet is to watch them in iTunes. The green screen may mean that you need an iTunes update. If that's not it then I'd email iTunes customer service. My experience with them has been very good and they should help you get them to play or give you credit if the video doesn't work.

yeah i use to have a apple lap top and they always been very helpful if u can't get some thing figured out i would e-mail them i can promise you that they will help.

Joens For President!
bks92
Michigan Sucks

Least Favorite Player: Michigan players

Return to No Holds Barred