Text Size

No Holds Barred

Bigfoot Found

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Bigfoot Found

Unread postby BDFD » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Bigfoot's rotting corpse was allegedly found. What would I do if it is proven to really be a bigfoot? Evaporate The Loch Ness and find that monster, that's what.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26222822/
BDFD

Favorite Player: Nuke LaLoosh
Least Favorite Player: Duke Temple

Unread postby jfiling » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 pm

One of the discoverers of the Bigfoot is a law enforcement officer. It won't look good if he's lying about the whole thing. I'm surprised he's putting his job on the line if it is a hoax.
jfiling
Old School Writer

Favorite Player: Silky Johnston
Least Favorite Player: Buck Nasty

Unread postby mattvan1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 am

jfiling wrote:One of the discoverers of the Bigfoot is a law enforcement officer. It won't look good if he's lying about the whole thing. I'm surprised he's putting his job on the line if it is a hoax.

An officer on medical leave, and a former corrections officer (prison guard to you and me). Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't see how the reputation thing is valid. No physical evidence, just photos. Why not drive the thing to Athens and let the zoology department investigate? Nah, they just stuck it in a freezer. This from the same part of the state that brought you the wild hog hoax.
mattvan1

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm not sure what to think but I know this the one man accompanying them throughout this whole thing is a guy that was busted for having fake evidence of a Bigfoot in the mid 90's, so that certainly doesn't help their credibility.

Also heard on the radio today a man who claims to be a very popular costume creator, he claims the photo of the Bigfoot in the ice box is HIS costume. Others that have this style costume say the same thing, supposedly it is a very popular Bigfoot costume.

He also made a very good point, looking at that photo the way the neck is that Bigfoot would have to have a broken neck>

I look at this in this way. If you assume Bigfoot is real then remember the creature has been extremely successful at being very secluded and staying hidden from mankind, why would all of a sudden one be found, and by these two guys who are supposed searchers for Bigfoot, and in a region not notorious for them?

Or assume Bigfoot is not real and it is a hoax by those involved, what is their motive, what is their to gain by attempting to fool the public and the media?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby WarAdmiral » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm

WarAdmiral

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:11 pm

IMO the costume on that site doesn't resemble the one in these now famous photos all that much.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby jfiling » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:31 pm

These two guys are annoying at the same level as the Shamwow dude.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zFoCo_Tnc[/youtube]
jfiling
Old School Writer

Unread postby jfiling » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:25 pm

Oh snap! I was right about this jagoff risking his job:

On Tuesday, Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner said he has not spoken to Whitton but processed paperwork to fire him.

"Once he perpetrated a fraud, that goes into his credibility and integrity," Turner said. "He has violated the duty of a police officer."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hhwC ... QD92LKD300
jfiling
Old School Writer

Unread postby General » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 am

jfiling wrote:These two guys are annoying at the same level as the Shamwow dude.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zFoCo_Tnc[/youtube]

Maybe if the bigfoot hoax creature was made in Germany by the shamwow people.....
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Return to No Holds Barred