Text Size

No Holds Barred

Need some advise from the Cleveland area locals. . .

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Need some advise from the Cleveland area locals. . .

Unread postby Apex777 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:30 pm

I'll be coming up to Cleveland at the end of the month. I have reservations in Independence. I was planning on getting a cab to downtown and then back again, however I'm sure it's going to be pricey with the gas prices so elevated. Also, I could book a room at the Radisson Gateway, which would be closer. My question is, does anyone know of a GOOD, RELIABLE taxi or car service to book or can anyone tell me how far exactly the Radisson Gateway is from Time Warner Cable Ampitheater?

I'd appreciate any assistance anyone can provide.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. . .Einstein
Apex777

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Walking distance on the Radisson to TCA. You can walk down what is a closed street now, down a big metal stairwell right across from Gate A at the Jake.

As for a cab company, can't really help you there. It's about an 8 or 10 mile ride from Independence up 77 to E. 9.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Return to No Holds Barred