Text Size

No Holds Barred

Official Summer Olympics Thread

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:32 pm

They did it again.

Completely DESTROYED the others countries in the 4X200 Relay.

Phelps is fricken amazing.
Last edited by SteelersStillSuck on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swerb wrote:Tough to win when you have the worst head coach in the league and a QB that stares into his fridge every morning for a half hour cause the orange juice says "concentrate" on it.

Woody Hayes wrote:Without winners, there wouldn't even be any god damned civilization."
SteelersStillSuck

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:33 pm

5 down, 3 to go for Phelps. All gold, all world records thus far.
Amazing.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/beijing/swimming/2008-07-31-phelps-tracker_N.htm
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Also Sacramone is smoking hot, but I think Leryn Franco (javelin thrower from Paraguay) has her beat. Check her out, high quality indeed.
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:06 am

Naww, that Paraguay girl is cute, but def. no Sacramone. Is it me, or does Shawn Johnson also remind you of CindyLou-Who from the Grinch? hahaha
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:26 am

just amazing, i cant get over phelps, hes bending over the world right now
"On an off shooting night all you have is your fundamentals and your momma, cause she believes in you Mo!!!!" - - - Uncle Austin after Clippers 3/11/09 believe baby believe
osucrazy18

Favorite Player: Confidence
Least Favorite Player: KG's mouth

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:02 am

Anyone else here that would do jail time for a night with Shawn Johnson? Well, she can bring all of her friends too, because they're all sexy and flexible.

I'll agree with you 4thQtr, Sacramone's #1. Then Liukin, then the rest.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:23 am

Skating Tripods wrote:Anyone else here that would do jail time for a night with Shawn Johnson? Well, she can bring all of her friends too, because they're all sexy and flexible.

I'll agree with you 4thQtr, Sacramone's #1. Then Liukin, then the rest.

Thats so wrong....I'm in.
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:29 am

I gotta be honest with you, I think I'd take that Leryn Franco girl first... and then Sacramone. But whoever brought up Liukin... ehhh, yikes. Talk about fivehead.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 am

Bayou Tribe wrote:Also Sacramone is smoking hot, but I think Leryn Franco (javelin thrower from Paraguay) has her beat. Check her out, high quality indeed.

Visual always helps...
Last edited by Hi Oktane on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:04 am

Just as the gymnastics was winding down, I get this from a buddy (via text)...

Alicia if you're reading this, I love you, and I think you love me too. The way you look at me through the TV is uncanny, I want to run away with you to Russia or the Ukraine or Cherynobl, or Plano...whatevs.

For serious though, I would do terrible, unspeakable things with you in the sack.

Love always,
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:22 am

I'd have it as follows:

Franco
Sacramone
Liukin
Johnson

Note - that's just of those 4 mentioned, but there's also the Brazilian synchro swimming twins. Dear lord.....
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 am

Sacramone looked so sad last night. I wish I could've been there to console her. Embrace her gently [while doing the hump pump Will Ferrell does in Wedding Crashers].
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 am

On the real, I thought the reporter interviewing her after the event was over was a little rough on her. She's asking Johnson (with Sacramone right there next to them) how she felt when Sacramone fell off the beam and ended their hopes for gold? C'mon, show a little restraint.

I know it was a dissapointing moment, but climb your old ass up on the beam if you think you're hot shit.
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:50 am

Bayou Tribe wrote:On the real, I thought the reporter interviewing her after the event was over was a little rough on her. She's asking Johnson (with Sacramone right there next to them) how she felt when Sacramone fell off the beam and ended their hopes for gold? C'mon, show a little restraint.

I know it was a dissapointing moment, but climb your old ass up on the beam if you think you're hot shit.

She did the same thing to the men the night before. Something to the effect of, "Sasha, how did you feel about having to pick your teammates up when they pissed down their leg and killed your chances for Silver?" Nice.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 am

Bayou Tribe wrote:On the real, I thought the reporter interviewing her after the event was over was a little rough on her. She's asking Johnson (with Sacramone right there next to them) how she felt when Sacramone fell off the beam and ended their hopes for gold? C'mon, show a little restraint.

The way the Chinese performed in the floor exercise, the US could have been perfect and still finished with the silver.

Hopefully Sacramone will redeem herself and get an individual medal, that also goes for the other hotties performing in other events.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:59 pm

i told the special lady friend that i wouldn't be home for dinner tonight, i was going to china to make ms. sacramone feel better. you can guess the response.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:i told the special lady friend that i wouldn't be home for dinner tonight, i was going to china to make ms. sacramone feel better. you can guess the response.

Guessing it wasn't, "Mind if I join ya?"
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Not exactly, but i did use the "if you'd bend like that for me" line to defend myself, so it looks like it will be another night of xbox.
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 pm

Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:35 pm

ya well if ya got madden it miiiiiight be better
"On an off shooting night all you have is your fundamentals and your momma, cause she believes in you Mo!!!!" - - - Uncle Austin after Clippers 3/11/09 believe baby believe
osucrazy18

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:12 pm

Stevens looks like trash. Return him for "he who shall not be named"
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:39 pm

i personally have found the commentary for the US teams, mainly gymnastics, very arrogant.

Some of these yahoos on the microphones only come out once every 4 years and are trying way to hard to make a name for themselves.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Question:

Is Phelps the greatest Olympic athlete of all time?

He has the medals, and he owns countless WRs and IMO (the most significant factor) he is performing in an era of his sport in which there is very strong competition and he is dominating that competition. Unlike other sports involving equipment and such he does not benefit from technology nearly as much as other competitors. He wears a cap and a swim suit.

IMO right now he has to be considered the best ever.

Thoughts?
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Michael Phelps may be the greatest athlete of all-time. He's right up there with Lance Armstrong in my book. What he is doing is nothing short of phenomenal.

That said, if not for Jason Lezak, Phelps still wouldn't have a shot at running the table this year.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Media is starting to be a bit stupid today about the whole thing with phelps. My little bro said he caught Wilbon or someone on ESPN complaining about Phelps, saying he's like the Patriots and its getting old. It's funny..isn't this the same network that constantly hyping up Tiger and Lance.

Not that theres anything wrong with either of them. I think both are true legends. But what Phelps is doing right now is truly something that is amazing. Swimming is an underrated sport, and if you've ever seen a swim meet, the sport is grueling.
Swerb wrote:Tough to win when you have the worst head coach in the league and a QB that stares into his fridge every morning for a half hour cause the orange juice says "concentrate" on it.

Woody Hayes wrote:Without winners, there wouldn't even be any god damned civilization."
SteelersStillSuck

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:08 pm

If he's not the greatest Olympian of all-time, he's in the top two... and I'm not sure who the other is. He's a freak, beast, etc, etc. He's Kong in a pool.

War Michael Phelps.
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:If he's not the greatest Olympian of all-time, he's in the top two... and I'm not sure who the other is. He's a freak, beast, etc, etc. He's Kong in a pool.

War Michael Phelps.

I'd say Jesse Owens is in that top two.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:13 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:
Bayou Tribe wrote:If he's not the greatest Olympian of all-time, he's in the top two... and I'm not sure who the other is. He's a freak, beast, etc, etc. He's Kong in a pool.

War Michael Phelps.

I'd say Jesse Owens is in that top two.

Symbolically he's definitely the best for pretty much giving the middle finger to Hitler. Thats worth a lot more than Phelps medals from a Historic standpoint. But physically and stat-wise Phelps has the edge.

SteelersStillSuck

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 pm

I was thinking possibly Carl Lewis? Not sure, it's hard to throw anyone up there with Phelps being that we are in the midst of the run. Maybe when all of this is over we'll be able to better compare.
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby CP » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Feel free to bash me as close-minded and a homophobe, but I have to say this...

The mens' synchronized diving competition reminds me way too much of SNL's ambiguously gay duo skits.

It seriously made me uncomfortable, particularly when the 15 yr old USA boys in speedos were talking about finishing each other's sentences.

There.

I said it.

Bash me if you will, but that freaked me out.
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:23 am

CP wrote:Feel free to bash me as close-minded and a homophobe, but I have to say this...

The mens' synchronized diving competition reminds me way too much of SNL's ambiguously gay duo skits.

It seriously made me uncomfortable, particularly when the 15 yr old USA boys in speedos were talking about finishing each other's sentences.

There.

I said it.

Nothing homophobic about that. Just a funny and true observation.

But not the gayest olympic event. The winter olympics win that one without a doubt:

Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby RattleHead » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 am

CP wrote:Feel free to bash me as close-minded and a homophobe, but I have to say this...

There.

I said it.

My first thought watching that last night was that "Men" and "Synchronized" shouldn't ever be used in the same sentence.
RattleHead

Favorite Player: Hank Aaron
Least Favorite Player: Barry Bonds

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 am

God damn't, Federer.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:23 am

Bill the Butcher wrote:God damn't, Federer.

Go Switzerland?
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:36 am

<<< Federer fan. In the ATP tour, I don't like James Blake, but if he wins the gold, silver, or bronze at the games... I'll be happy for him and the win.

Federer has just exhausted his greatness. I still hope to see him at the U.S. Open, tho.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:56 am

Bill the Butcher wrote:<<< Federer fan. In the ATP tour, I don't like James Blake, but if he wins the gold, silver, or bronze at the games... I'll be happy for him and the win.

Federer has just exhausted his greatness. I still hope to see him at the U.S. Open, tho.

I care much more about Sharapova. About the only Russian I'm liking right now. Bastards.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:57 pm

It sounds like you were implying that Federer was from Russia. He's not.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Bill the Butcher wrote:It sounds like you were implying that Federer was from Russia. He's not.

I know. I was implying that the Russians are bastards. Federer is Swiss. Sorry if I made it sound like it was a slight against Roger. He's a great tennis player and gave us one of the greatest sports matches I've ever seen when he and Nadal went at it at Wimbledon.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:35 pm

Doesn't track start tonight (Friday in China)?

I hope so that way we can start down the road of officially ending all of these b.s. notions that China will win the medal count this year?
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:40 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:Doesn't track start tonight (Friday in China)?

I hope so that way we can start down the road of officially ending all of these b.s. notions that China will win the medal count this year?

Does it really matter?

I mean, it seems like they cheated with their gymnastics and there've been reports on that. The IOC doesn't care because I suspect they won't do anything until afterwards because they're fearful of their lives while they're in China. They still might not do anything because I suspect that China has greased the wheels a little bit. I also think they've juiced their players and masked their tests. They are so determined to win the medal count in China and show their superiority. The Politboro is pretty adamant about winning and showing off to the world.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:51 pm

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:
Bayou Tribe wrote:Doesn't track start tonight (Friday in China)?

Does it really matter?

I mean, it seems like they cheated with their gymnastics and there've been reports on that. The IOC doesn't care because I suspect they won't do anything until afterwards because they're fearful of their lives while they're in China. They still might not do anything because I suspect that China has greased the wheels a little bit. I also think they've juiced their players and masked their tests. They are so determined to win the medal count in China and show their superiority. The Politboro is pretty adamant about winning and showing off to the world.

Well, seems we've got plenty of excuses to use in the event we don't win the medal count. Cool. Oh, and my take on the whole gymnastics controversy? Legal or illegal, if an 8 year-old can out-tumble/flip/dismount our best 16-plus year-olds, more power to her. Unless we truly have a bunch of opressed 4th graders that are better than what we sent to Beijing, which I doubt (though I'll defer to any TCF gymnastics experts who suggest otherwise), making a stink about it seems like nothing more than sour grapes. YMMV.
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:Well, seems we've got plenty of excuses to use in the event we don't win the medal count. Cool. Oh, and my take on the whole gymnastics controversy? Legal or illegal, if an 8 year-old can out-tumble/flip/dismount our best 16-plus year-olds, more power to her. Unless we truly have a bunch of opressed 4th graders that are better than what we sent to Beijing, which I doubt (though I'll defer to any TCF gymnastics experts who suggest otherwise), making a stink about it seems like nothing more than sour grapes. YMMV.

Sour grapes from the coaches, sure. But Sacramone titted up (opposite of sacked up?) and said that she just didn't keep her focus. Nobody feels worse about it than her. And yeah, they probably did screw up during the announcing of her routine and it probably did throw her off. Fact remains, she was doing a very difficult maneuver and screwed it up. Those judges are unrelenting because they expect perfection. But with something so precise as the moves that they do, the timing has to be perfect. A timing mistake by the officials is inexplicable and wrong.

That said, there's no question in my mind that the judges were more lenient to the Chinese in the two previous events. The Americans seemed to be overpenalized for ticky-tack things. Not to say that the outcome would be different if the games were in L.A. or Chicago, but it seemed like the Chinese got better treatment from the judges.

But, that's the human element of judging. It's just like the huge fiasco with the figure skating judges a few years ago between Canada and Russia.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:But, that's the human element of judging. It's just like the huge fiasco with the figure skating judges a few years ago between Canada and Russia.

Or the Hamm gold over the Korean four years ago.
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 pm

But, that's the human element of judging. It's just like the huge fiasco with the figure skating judges a few years ago between Canada and Russia.

Exactly, and that's why I'm ready for track/field. If you're faster, you win. If you jump higher/farther, you win. If you're stronger, you win. No judges necessary, and that's where America comes into play much like in swimming.

Sing it with me: "Track and Field........ F_ck yeah!"
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 pm

But Sacramone titted up (opposite of sacked up?)

Could be wrong, but I think it is "vag-ed up"
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:
But Sacramone titted up (opposite of sacked up?)

Could be wrong, but I think it is "vag-ed up"

Uterus-ed up?
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:55 pm

sorry roger just pisses me off i've been nadal from the beguinning, i dono why i just think federar is sucha cry baby
osucrazy18

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:
Well, seems we've got plenty of excuses to use in the event we don't win the medal count. Cool. Oh, and my take on the whole gymnastics controversy? Legal or illegal, if an 8 year-old can out-tumble/flip/dismount our best 16-plus year-olds, more power to her. Unless we truly have a bunch of opressed 4th graders that are better than what we sent to Beijing, which I doubt (though I'll defer to any TCF gymnastics experts who suggest otherwise), making a stink about it seems like nothing more than sour grapes. YMMV.

It is to be expected whenever China is playing. They are known for bringing older kids into the LLWS, things like that.

Here they used one of their best gymnasts - a great one that appears to be 14 years old, disqualifying her due to Olympic rules.

I assume you're an Ohio State fan like most people on this board. Let's say that Michigan has a 16 year old or an academically ineligible player that runs roughshod over Ohio State, gaining 200 yards and helping Michigan win. Is it sour grapes if you complain about Michigan breaking the rules? The NCAA wouldn't think so. They would and should force Michigan to forfeit that game and take further action against the schools.

I realize cheating goes on all the time in sports, but I also realize that when someone gets caught breaking the rules that a penalty should be levied. China appears to have gotten caught changing the birthdates of at least one athlete, a very good one too, to get her into the games. If it proves true and they get caught then the logical thing to do is disqualify any competition that she participated in.

Or should rules not be followed?

Honestly, the Olympic medal totals don't matter to me and never have because I don't really care much about the Olympics. I think the event has become a major sham over the years and that the org that runs it, the IOC, is a very corrupt organization. I greatly dislike the Chinese government and feel that by even awarding China it shows how corrupt the IOC is.

We get Russia for the winter games in two years. Think many of these countries will show some backbone and boycott the games unless Russia gets their act together?
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:27 pm

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... ce_by.html

Michael Phelps Challenged to Race by Chad Johnson

Chad Johnson, the star wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals who likes to be called "Ocho Cinco," has challenged Olympian swimming gold medalist Michael Phelps to a race. On ESPN's "Pardon The Interruption" Wednesday, August 13, Johnson went on a tirade about Michael Phelps, stating that "the problem with Michael Phelps is there's no competition where he is."

For those out of the loop, Michael Phelps is at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics breaking swimming records (five so far).

Chad Johnson, never one to restrain himself from saying something that might be considered asinine, went on to say that he knew several people in Liberty City (Miami) that could beat Phelps in a race. He says that if Phelps went to Liberty City, he would find these people that could beat him in the inner city, people who could not make it to Beijing to compete. Johnson also stated that he was three times Charles Hadly school champ.

Charles Hadley, for those curious to know, is an elementary school in Miami, Florida. Apparently, Chad Johnson believes that his prowess as a swimmer in his pre-teen years qualifies him as a world-class swimmer on the par with -- nay, better than -- Michael Phelps and hundreds of other Olympians. And Johnson might be a decent swimmer, but this would be something to see.

Thus far, Michael Phelps has made no comment as to whether he will accept Chad Johnson's challenge. Perhaps he has something more important to do, such as getting ready to break or tie Mark Spitz' Olympic record.

But this isn't Johnson's first media exposition of his unlimited talent for making an ass out of himself.

In one outing against the Tennessee Titans, Johnson was quoted: "Tennessee is a very country-type state. Maybe I can practice on some type of country-western dance where they'll know what I'm doing."

Johnson is known around the NFL for his trash talk and his celebrations. He once jumped into the Cleveland Browns Dawg Pound after a fan three a cup of beer on him. He said he did because nobody else had ever jumped into the opposing team's fan section before. Constantly ridiculed and censured for his celebrations, Johnson has been fined by the league several times, including a stunt where he place "Ocho Cinco" -- the self-given nickname he says he prefers to be called -- over his name on his jersey.

(For those not up on their Spanish, "ocho cinco" means "eight five," which really makes little sense when you consider that Johnson's football jersey number is "eighty-five (85)")

Michael Phelps, on the other hand, is known for winning gold medals. Period. Currently at the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympic Games, Phelps has racked up five gold medals, setting world records in each event. He has three events to go and just might break the record of seven gold medals won by Mark Spitz in the 1972 Olympics.

Chad Johnson, if his past and current actions are any indication, just might become the world's greatest jerk before it is all said and done.

Hopefully, Phelps will take up Johnson's challenge after the 2008 Summer Olympics are done. Perhaps Johnson could look up all those Liberty City people who could beat Phelps and have them join in the race as well. Maybe give the money raised from the event to charity. Doubtful that it will shut Johnson up, but at least it will stop his braying about being a better swimmer than Michael Phelps.

SteelersStillSuck

Unread postby SteelersStillSuck » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:31 pm

Wow...Basic logic would say if any of those swimmers or himself were saying such things, wouldn't they be in Beijing right now, instead of in miami?

Ocho-loser is a delusional attention whore. His little moment in the spotlight is about to end thanks to a certain team in Brown and Orange taking him down a peg.

SteelersStillSuck

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred