Text Size

No Holds Barred

"You Know What Really Grinds My Gears..."

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

"You Know What Really Grinds My Gears..."

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:12 pm

This is the official vent/pet peeves/what-annoys-me-the-most thread!

I'll go first.

-People who don't park their car correctly, and now because of them, I can't fit inside the (probably) last potential parking spot in the lot.

-People who parks their cars intentionally over 3 parking spots just because they have a nice car. But there's only one problem: Nobody cares.

-When people come up to my store's door, after we've clearly closed the store, shut the gates and locked the doors, they continue to try to open the door and/or convince us sales associates that they "just need a controller." (I work at GameStop)

-People who say, "Oh, I love [Insert Band Here]!!!!!" When really, they only know one song by them, and it happens to be their most popular (and most overplayed and overrated) song.

-People who are musically deficient, even in the simplest ways. Especially when they can't snap their fingers to the beat of a song correctly. I just want to punch them.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Here is what grinds my gears... when there is not activity on this board for 45 minutes before you posted this. Its a friday, dont tell me people are actually doing work. I need distractions and this is the place I turn to
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm currently at work right now. Whammy.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:27 pm

Bill the Butcher wrote:I'm currently at work right now. Whammy.

I am at work as well... just not doing that much "work"
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:52 pm

I can't stand the self-important tool boxes who won't get off the cell phone as the plane is taking off and then reach for the thing the second the wheels touch down. We know you're important dude. Talk louder too so the people in the back get the message.
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Ziner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Here are three things that make me irate in my daily commute of taking the train in chicago and then walking a few blocks.

1. Bluetooth asshole, you already discussed it. You look like a douche, everyone doesnt need to know how big of one you in fact are

2. People that dont walk in straight lines. How effin' hard is it. Since I dont weigh 300 lbs and consider myself fairly nimble I dont want to take 3 attempts to pass you on the side walk because your fatass stumbles to work

3. and worse of all things. People who have rolling briefcases. If you are too lazy and/or fat to carry one, dont run over my feet or get pissed when I kick it because you take more than your fair share of a crowded sidewalk.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:36 pm

1. Bluetooth asshole, you already discussed it.

+1, until I see the President, the Pope, or Bill Gates with one hanging out of their heads I won't even entertain the idea of using one. One of the goofiest inventions of our time.

Also... people driving slow in the passing lane on the interstate, and people who like to pull out in front of you on the highway only to turn into the next street, which they could have just as easily walked to.

In addition, people on their phones while in any sort of checkout line. I'm not nor ever was a cashier of any sorts, but I would refuse to check someone out until they got off the phone. Have some respect.
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:41 pm

2. People that dont walk in straight lines. How effin' hard is it. Since I dont weigh 300 lbs and consider myself fairly nimble I dont want to take 3 attempts to pass you on the side walk because your fatass stumbles to work

on top of that, families of 4+ that walk side by side and take up one whole side of the mall and I can't get around them because they're admiring the Christmas decorations at a snails pace

people in the check out line of the grocery store who decide "I didn't want that type of dressing" and go running off to get their ideal selection leaving you and the cashier waiting

People who will follow you as you go out to your car so they can get "your spot". I like to get to my car, put the bags in the trunk, and then go back into the mall. It's fun watching their windows steam up as they cuss me out.

People who park so close to my driver side door that it's impossible for Olive Oil herself to squeeze in. In days past my revenge for that was a note saying "thanks for parking so close a**hole" and a nice layer of WD-40 sprayed on the windshield.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:54 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:People who will follow you as you go out to your car so they can get "your spot". I like to get to my car, put the bags in the trunk, and then go back into the mall. It's fun watching their windows steam up as they cuss me out.

Best thing to do if you have the time and are feeling prank-ish simultaneously is to bait a car into following you. Start walking down the parking aisle, pick any car, any car of your choice, stand in front of the door and fiddle around with your keys for a good, long 15 seconds (works best if you have alot of keys on your chain). After that 15 seconds of you fiddling with your keys and of them waiting for you, sit up, mouth a cuss word to yourself, and act like you just went up to the wrong car.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Ziner wrote:3. and worse of all things. People who have rolling briefcases. If you are too lazy and/or fat to carry one, dont run over my feet or get pissed when I kick it because you take more than your fair share of a crowded sidewalk.

On a similar note, I really despise the remote control golf bag on wheels. Carry your fucking bag or get a cart.
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Also, people who bitch about other people's play in poker. I'm not usually involved in these arguments, but I can't stand listening to the bitcher.

There is nothing worse in poker than the guy who says, "Dude I raised 3x the pot pre-flop and you called me with pocket 3's? Dude that's terrible, you're a fucking terrible player. You're going to lose all your chips. You should of known to put me on pocket 10s with that raise."
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:33 pm

People who try to 1-up you or anybody, even on the smallest scale.

"Last week I just got back from Myrtle Beach, my first time there."

"Yeah, my family and I go to Myrtle Beach every year..."

-or-

"Man, I love Call of Duty 4."

"Yeah, I beat that in like 2 days and traded back in..."
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm

the guy who in the past claims to have always dated HOT strippers, even though he looks like Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein and has the personality of a dish rag
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby Apex777 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Ok, guess it's my turn to "chime in".
My pet peeve is when I'm in line in the grocery store with my purchases and I'm behind the "welfare mama" who is paying for her PRIME cuts of meat, and top of the line foods with her food stamps and here I am, budgeting my money to just be able to afford groceries period. . . :x :mad: :-x
Imagination is more important than knowledge. . .Einstein
Apex777

Unread postby StewieG » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:52 pm

I love you guys. There's not one of those I disagree with, especially the ones about those fucking moronic customers who set stuff on the belt then continue shopping, or yak on their phone in the checkout line, then look at you like YOU'RE the rude one when you try to talk to the casher (or customer, if you're a cashier) louder so they can hear you over the idiot yelling into his phone.

The other thing that pisses me off is when people start yelling at cashiers like it's their fault the loaf of bread they got costs $2. If I'm standing behind one of them in line, I'll bitch them out since the cashier can't do it w/o getting fired.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby StewieG » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:55 pm

Apex777 wrote:Ok, guess it's my turn to "chime in".
My pet peeve is when I'm in line in the grocery store with my purchases and I'm behind the "welfare mama" who is paying for her PRIME cuts of meat, and top of the line foods with her food stamps and here I am, budgeting my money to just be able to afford groceries period. . . :x :mad: :-x

Or the ones with those WIC checks, where you have to get exactly what it says on the paper or it won't go through. Of course, they never get the right things, and they end up wasting everyone's time going back to look for things, dragging their 8 screaming kids along with them. Close your legs once in awhile, and that won't happen.
StewieG

Unread postby mswerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:10 pm

I was once behind a woman at the grocery store who put baby food back in order to be able to pay for cigarettes.

-People who drive with their turn signal on.
-Dudes on motorcycles so loud that it shakes the house.
-slobs
-Fake Air Jordan's (This REALLY bothers me the most.)
Take your pick, they all bother the hell out of me.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 pm

People who don't use turn signals, should go to prison or burn in hell.

Retired people that decide to do all their stuff when the rest of the working world is done with work, you've had ALL GOD DAMN DAY.

Anyone who goes into a post office to buy stamps, idiot.

Drivers that pass on the right.

People that go out of their way to drink bottled water.

Lazy talkers, you know the people that cannot enunciate their words.

People that litter.

People that always have a story better than yours, one upsmanship.

Close talkers.

Foreigners that have lived here all their lives but just don't get it yet.

Red lights at 4 am at minor intersections with zero traffic.

People that still blow off fireworks on July 18.

Banks.

Gas pumps that slow to a crawl at $19.01 when you bought $20 worth of gas, when it is cold as hell or hot as fuck.

No Sunday beer.

Little dogs that bark all the time.

Rude people in general, deranged rude especially.

Softball guys that wear 69.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Stolliosis » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:

on top of that, families of 4+ that walk side by side and take up one whole side of the mall and I can't get around them because they're admiring the Christmas decorations at a snails pace

My version of this that I can't stand, and something I ran into a lot at the Q during the playoffs when there were a ton of people all over the concourse was the group of people that decided it would be great to stop in the middle of everything and have a conversation so everyone has to walk around them.

People who will follow you as you go out to your car so they can get "your spot". I like to get to my car, put the bags in the trunk, and then go back into the mall. It's fun watching their windows steam up as they cuss me out.

I would get this a lot at college. My apartment was close to the business school buildings where most of my classes were and I had to walk across a parking lot to get there. This lot rarely had any open spots and whenever I would walk back to my apartment after a class had ended I would cut through the lot. I let the poor souls follow me until I reached the end of the lot...and walked down the hill to the sidewalk. Seriously, all the time they spent trolling for a parking spot was about the same as it would have been for them to park slightly farther away and walk a little more.
Stolliosis

Unread postby mswerb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:12 pm

No turn on red. WTF?
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby mikebrownz26 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:19 pm

People who don't hold the door open. Its one thing if I'm a good 20-30ft behind you, but if I'm right on your coattails, please don't simply let the door fly right into me as you walk through.

That irritates that hell out of me.

Oh yeah, since I work on the golf staff at a country club, nothing pisses me off more than animal headcovers.
mikebrownz26

Favorite Player: Phil Dawson
Least Favorite Player: Scott Stewart

Unread postby winker » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:06 pm

The groceries have been rung up and bagged. Then, the lady realizes that she has to pay $48.23. (perhaps her groceries aren't normally paid for) She plows into her purse and pulls out an envelope, and takes out two twenties. Envelope goes back into the purse, and out comes a wallet. From the wallet, she pulls a five and three singles. Wallet returns to purse. The search reveals a coin purse, from which the lady pulls a dime two nickels, and three pennies. She hands the payment to the cashier and calmly says, "Wait a minute, I've found my coupons."
winker

Favorite Player: Jim
Least Favorite Player: Mike

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Softball guys that wear 69.

WOW, that's fantastic. On that note, guys that try to microwave or doctor softballs.

It's a beer league, not the World Series.

It's underhand, Nolan Ryan isn't coming in to throw heat.

And lastly..... It's a HUGE FUGGIN SOFTBALL!!!!!
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby StewieG » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 pm

People like this:

And this:

And this:

And this:

And...this:

And, of course, this:
StewieG

Unread postby JoJo White » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:54 pm

Head coaches of Cleveland sports teams.
JoJo White

Favorite Player: Johann Olav Koss
Least Favorite Player: Zola Budd

Unread postby JoJo White » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:55 pm

FUDU wrote:

Maybe if you wouldn't stay go 50 in the passing lane on the interstate, I wouldn't have to.
JoJo White

Favorite Player: Johann Olav Koss
Least Favorite Player: Zola Budd

Unread postby buckeye319 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:37 pm

When you're in the car with one other person, and they have a 10 minute conversation on their cellphone - and you are thus forced to listen them blabber on about nothing.

In fact, anyone who spends an absurd amount of time on their cellphone.
buckeye319

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:18 am

In four lane traffic, when you come to an intersection where one lane goes straight and one lane turns right OR goes straight.

You have to turn right. There is only one car in front of you, who is in the left lane. The light is red. He switches to the right line and you get stuck sitting behind him instead of taking advantage of "right on red."

This happened to me today. It may be too obscure to be a problem for anyone else, haha.
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:20 am

JoJo White wrote:
FUDU wrote:

Maybe if you wouldn't stay go 50 in the passing lane on the interstate, I wouldn't have to.

Agreed that is understandable, I'm talking about people that simply almost instinctively look to pass on the right. Not only is it dangerous but totally against the law. They were enforcing on one local interstate in NEO last summer.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby General » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:20 am

Guys who have failed at 3+ marriages but always like to chime in on all the "cat" they are getting.

A-holes who are constantly texting while sitting at a bar or while you are having a conversation with them.

Checking the friggin weather constantly on your hand held device, and not being able to find me a effin score when I ask.

Getting shopping carts rammed into my achilles. Likewise stores that are constantly restocking during shopping hours.

Dicks that always gotta tell you how much they are makin' or how smart their portfolio is and then tip out some barmaid $2 who slaved away on their $25 tab.

Getting out of work early to enjoy a traffic jam because some shithead was on the cell phone and t-boned someone else. (Play's real big here in Pensacola, where there are not many detours due to bridges over water.)

Fat chicks who have "baby girl" or " precious" tattooed on there expansive lower back...add in fat chicks with thongs on.

Hot chicks who's plates say "Brat" or something to that effect.

Close talkers and talkers that demand your undivided attention and drone on over some freakin minutiae that you don't give a crap about.

Patronizing speech patterns.

These sayings,
1. Been there done that.
2. Tell me how you really feel.

I think that covers it for now.
Browns are an irrelevant and comical organization
General

Favorite Player: Paul Warfield
Least Favorite Player: 537 Idiots in DC

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 am

This overused message board phrase:

"Pot, meet kettle."
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby buckeye319 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 am

6'5" shooting guards who have career years, sign a huge contract, then proceed to get hurt constantly, jack up ill-advised jumpers when they're career 40% shooters, and become mortified of slashing to the basket.
buckeye319

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:02 am

CarolinaTribe wrote:In four lane traffic, when you come to an intersection where one lane goes straight and one lane turns right OR goes straight.

You have to turn right. There is only one car in front of you, who is in the left lane. The light is red. He switches to the right line and you get stuck sitting behind him instead of taking advantage of "right on red."

This happened to me today. It may be too obscure to be a problem for anyone else, haha.

No, I get this, too.

Sometimes I find myself being that person "grinding your gears." At which point, I slightly whisper... "Sorry." Which I really am. Stupid move on my part.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:37 am

Bill the Butcher wrote:
CarolinaTribe wrote:In four lane traffic, when you come to an intersection where one lane goes straight and one lane turns right OR goes straight.

No, I get this, too.

Sometimes I find myself being that person "grinding your gears." At which point, I slightly whisper... "Sorry." Which I really am. Stupid move on my part.

Haha. I definitely find myself accidentally doing it also...and my reaction is the same. Maybe for my next post, I should list "hypocritical people" as something that really grinds my gears.
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby CP » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:33 pm

Incompetent and/or old people who ABSOLUTELY INSIST on using the self-checkout lanes at retail stores. You know them, you've seen them.

They wander over to the self-checkout line because they don't want to wait on the cashiers, stare at the thing aimlessly for 3 minutes, keep getting machine errors, call for help 3 times, blame the technology, force a store employee to come over and basically scan everything in for them (thus defeating the self- portion of the self-checkout) and then make a half-dozen, awkward attempts to scan in their debit card in the scanner, and then finally get pissed and walk away from their stuff, all loaded into bags?

I loathe those people.

Also the people who stand in checkout lines and haggle over alleged price differences... "This bag of Doritos scanned at $2.25 but I know I saw in the ad somewhere or in an aisle somewhere that they were actually 2 for $4 and I wouldn't have thrown in 10 bags of Doritos if I have to spend $20 instead of $22.50 for them."

And I can't forget about the people who use the Ohio Turnpike and either A) don't have any cash on them to pay the toll or B) search in their car for 5 minutes for change.
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm

CP wrote:Also the people who stand in checkout lines and haggle over alleged price differences... "This bag of Doritos scanned at $2.25 but I know I saw in the ad somewhere or in an aisle somewhere that they were actually 2 for $4 and I wouldn't have thrown in 10 bags of Doritos if I have to spend $20 instead of $22.50 for them."

Or when you order a pizza with somebody that costs $11.00, but they refuse to pay you $6 because technically they owe you is $5.50. Tools.

And I can't forget about the people who use the Ohio Turnpike and either A) don't have any cash on them to pay the toll or B) search in their car for 5 minutes for change.

OMG. People who don't have cash/coins on them when they go on the turnpike should be burned at the stake. It's obvious you'll be needing it. So make sure you bring it. You morons.

And the people who take 5 minutes to find change should be burned at the stake... slower. How about this... the amount of time it takes you to find $.70 is the amount of time you burn. Sounds fair.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby CP » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:07 pm

few more...

That co-worker who always tags along when a bunch of people go out after work for a couple drinks, ALWAYS manages to sneak in a beer or two when people are buying rounds, and then ducks out the door when it becomes apparent that it's his turn to buy...

Or the guy who buys a round of Bud Lights on his tab during happy hour when they are $2 each but then when you order 10 minutes after happy hour ends, he orders a $7 import brew. Then doesn't really like it and bails with half of it sitting in the bottle on the table...

Or the guy in your group who is the "self-professed music snob" and seemingly has one goal for the evening: act like he is some great evaluator of music by one-upping everyone's "I really like the new _____ CD" with either something obvious like "Yeah, but it's no Who's Next" or names off some indie CD that he knows he's the only person who bought the CD where no one can call him out on it actually sucking...

Or the guy in the bar who goes to the jukebox when there is a good flow going (be it classic rock, 90s alternative rock, whatever), puts in $5 and selects a playlist full of self-loathing, introspective music like James Taylor and John Mayer (though this may be more related to my hatred of both of them - someone needs to beat James Taylor with his guitar so he can write a song about how sad he is that someone beat him with his guitar).
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:14 pm

...hey, I like James Taylor...
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby skatingtripods » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm

People who put small dogs outside on leashes or chains early in the morning and then leave them out there yapping incessantly with a high-pitched bark.

While this is George Carlin's, I have to agree that people who make quote marks in the air with their fingers need to have their arms amputated.

I also agree with FUDU that people blowing off fireworks that piss off my dog two weeks after a holiday are infuriating.

Flickering light bulbs that work perfectly at times and then go in and out. You don't want to change it because it works, but you also don't want to deal with the flickering.

Hearing catchy songs on the radio or something that sounds familiar but the nimrod at the switchboard plays some shitty commercial or the next song, which usually sucks, instead of giving you an artist and a title.

Affirmative action.

People calling for slavery reparations to descendants of slaves for something that happened 150 YEARS AGO.

Red Sox nation.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby jack_tors » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:53 pm

Skating Tripods wrote:Red Sox nation.

Amen, those assbags should be burned at the stake. What a trendy group of morons.

Speaking of trendy morons, popped collars should be punishable by death.

Also, it is never acceptable to say "It is what it is". Most overused phrase in my office's history.
jack_tors

Favorite Player: Mike Modano
Least Favorite Player: LeChoke James

Unread postby Ziner » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 pm

jack_tors wrote:
Speaking of trendy morons, popped collars should be punishable by death.

Ditto on that one, and anyone who has multiple popped collars should have one member of their family put to death for each popped collar.

How about excessively fat people taking up more than their fair share of a seat (plane, car, train)
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:47 am

Ditto on that one, and anyone who has multiple popped collars should have one member of their family put to death for each popped collar.

what do you mean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larvell Blanks

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:42 am

Larvell Blanks wrote:

what do you mean? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice picture, a classic example of the douches of today. I swear to everything that is holy, that if my kid did that, I would disown him but not before he changed his name as not to taint the family name.
jack_tors

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:18 pm

Hahahahaha! FOUR popped collars? I've never ever seen that. I've seen 2 at most.

We should try to amend the constitution giving some of us people the right to dragon kick every single man who pops their collar. One dragon kick per collar. The man in the photo gets four in a row. Whammy.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Truck nuts and those fuckin' Calvin pissing decals.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:37 pm

People who refer to themselves as (insert age) "70 years young". Get with the picture and accept the fact that you are old.

Employees at grocery stores or places like Target, Wal-Mart, etc. who bag things poorly. For example, a bag from Target contains tampons, a bag of frozen chicken strips, and Lysol in a spray can. Or, at the grocery store, like items not bagged together. Glass jars in four separate bags, some with loaves of bread.

People who park their cars on the street too close to stop signs.

Ghetto teenagers who wear jorts that look like baggy capri pants.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:53 pm

People who "sag" their pants and people who get neck tats or 30 facial piercings and blame society for their crappy job.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby jack_tors » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:Truck nuts and those fuckin' Calvin pissing decals.

Damn! Wish I would have thought of those, I freaking hate those things. Nice job..
jack_tors

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:20 pm

People who make loud sighs/moaning noises to voice their displeasure.

E.g., I am playing a video game and someone else in the room wants to use the television, and instead of asking me if they can use the TV, they sit in the corner and go "ugggggh" or sigh under their breath until I quit.
CarolinaTribe

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 pm

If anyone on here chews Orbit gum, note the packaging flaw when trying to get out one of the four end pieces. It's downright infuriating.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Next

Return to No Holds Barred