Text Size

No Holds Barred

Jenn Sterger, Jill Arrington, and Erin Andrew,

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Jenn Sterger, Jill Arrington, and Erin Andrew,

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:04 pm

KY wrestling match, Who Ya Got??

http://thebiglead.com/?p=6552

"...it’s so funny because if you look at her old tapes back when she worked at the Lightning, it was the most dreadful stuff you’ve ever seen in your life. People compare me and say, well, she’s no Erin Andrews … and I’m like, well, who’s No. 1 on the computer. Suck it.”

LET'S GET IT ON!!!
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:33 pm

I looked up pictures of each girl.

Going by the photographs on the first page of Google Images; Sterger is hot (looks a little too slutty for my taste), Jill Arrington is pretty (also the aunt of Dakota Fanning--interesting fact), but looking at photographs of Erin Andrews truly makes my heart ache.

All I could do was take one look at her and moan/sigh. I will never ever meet her. She will never meet me. I will never have a chance with such a beautiful woman. She will never see me as an existing human being. Oh well. Life goes on.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Sigh. Not the most glamorous photograph of her, but c'mon.

The hair. The curves. The attire. Just the look of a professional woman with a good head on her shoulders. My Lord.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:31 am

Bill the Butcher wrote:Image

Sigh. Not the most glamorous photograph of her, but c'mon.

The hair. The curves. The attire. Just the look of a professional woman with a good head on her shoulders. My Lord.

Breaks my heart that she and I were at UF at the same time. What could have been. ;)

I've met Sterger and sat in her row several times at USF games last year. She's pretty nice and nice to look at, though definitely doesn't seem anywhere near as classy as Erin Andrews. She doesn't dress so slutty at the USF games and she doesn't bring any of her FSU cowgirls with her, but she definitely causes a stir in the nearby stands.

Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 am

though definitely doesn't seem anywhere near as classy as Erin Andrews

You can say that again. I obviously don't know her personally, but Sterger comes off as someone who just stumbled out of a bar on broken stripper shoes (not that there's anything 'wrong' with that, persay).

Arrington is pretty fine, but she's fell off the map as of late. I got close to her at a LSU game once and, although this sounds sort of Seinfeld-ish, she had the hairiest set of forearms I'd seen on a gal in my life. Odd.
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:25 am

Bayou Tribe wrote:You can say that again. I obviously don't know her personally, but Sterger comes off as someone who just stumbled out of a bar on broken stripper shoes (not that there's anything 'wrong' with that, persay).

Arrington is pretty fine, but she's fell off the map as of late. I got close to her at a LSU game once and, although this sounds sort of Seinfeld-ish, she had the hairiest set of forearms I'd seen on a gal in my life. Odd.

And I'm pretty sure Andrews' rack is real. I know Sterger's aren't. Andrews has looked the same since I first saw her covering Lightning games about seven years ago.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:08 pm

I <3 Erin Andrews.
Bill the Butcher

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 pm

The same show that Sterger made the comments on, The Killer Bs here in Tampa on ESPN 1470, had Erin Andrews on today.

The audio is on their web page.

http://www.espn1470.com/Programs/KILLERBSONDEMAND.aspx

So much classier, though you can tell that the guys are fawning over her a bit. I can't say that I blame them. Smart, beautiful woman that loves sports and doesn't appear stuck up. If I had a time machine I would go back to my Freshmen year at UF and get in some classes with her. Might've been enough to keep me at UF. :)
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Return to No Holds Barred