Text Size

No Holds Barred

Hitler Decapitated

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Hitler Decapitated

Unread postby Bill the Butcher » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080705/ap_ ... wax_hitler

Since this exhibit was in Berlin, I'm not really surprised. However, I would've WTF'd really hard if this took place in like LA or NYC.

I hope they fix it back up and relocate it closer to me, because I honestly would really like to see it. It seems to be a well-done exhibit going by the description; a sullen Hitler alone in the Fuhrerbunker, sitting beneath a map of Europe on the wall, monitoring the advance of allied troops from the east and west. Almost makes me feel sad as well.
4thQtrGlory wrote:If we got all that, i would hang a browns flag from my boner for 2 weeks straight...
Bill the Butcher

Favorite Player: Federer
Least Favorite Player: Anything Boston

Unread postby Spin » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 am

It's an inconvenient display for those who want to believe that never happened...
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Unread postby CarolinaTribe » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:54 pm

"The Berlin resident was arrested and now faces an investigation on suspicion of causing damage to property and bodily harm, said Bernd Schodrowski, another police spokesman."

Bodily harm? For messing with a wax figure?

I'll take it to mean he assaulted the guards or something? Haha. :-) :smile: :)
CarolinaTribe

Return to No Holds Barred