Text Size

No Holds Barred

horrible rant

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

horrible rant

Unread postby Dozen » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:14 pm

As many of you know I coach alot of youth sports. Well last summer I had got a call from the league around early June (well into the season) They asked if I'd take on a player so late in the year so I replied if theres a kid who wants to play baseball, he can play for me. The reason he'd signed up so late was because he had major health problems and had been hospitalized the winter before and just got cleared to play by his doctors. Well tonight I go to my sons music concert and after the show I hear "hey coach Ponn" so I turn and here he is. He comes up to me and goes "Coach, check this out" he pulls down his jacket collar and he has a baseball size growth coming out of his neck. I cant tell you how hard it was to sit there and not look like I was seeing something horrible. And still this kid is just full of joy.....................Ive never seen a child with more character an courage than this young man...................... :cry :cry:
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby Joens » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:07 pm

how old is he?

its amazing how people can live there lives like nothing is wrong or different about you.
Cremincus- Something completely and utterly unbelievable. Published in the B-list 2006
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Return to No Holds Barred