Text Size

No Holds Barred

Wimbley at our high school basketball game

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Wimbley at our high school basketball game

Unread postby tribefan333 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:36 pm

I didn't think this warranted "Browns News" so I put it in here...

Kamerion Wimbley (fav player, check the sig!) was at my high school's senior night basketball game tonight. Some friends and I realized who it was in the 3rd quarter and went up after the game (we won, 61-59 btw!).

Cool guy. Signed for at least an hour, I got a picture of him (shoulda taken one of me and him), autograph and shook his hand. My God he's a strong man.

Coolest thing though. I'm in a german class, where we go by german names - I'm Sven. My teacher is a huge Browns fan, and 10 months ago got to go to a meet-and-greet with Wimbley, RAC, and some other guys. He found out Wimbley was my favorite player two days before he went. Anyway, he video taped himself teaching Wimbley to say "Sven ist spitze!" Translation, Ryan is awsome - that's me. He did it, and I have it recorded on my phone.

So tonight I went up to him and said, "Hey Kamerion. Do you remember about a year ago a big german guy got you to say something in German?"

He said, "yeah," and smiled which was pretty cool that he remembered that fast. So I said, "I'm Sven" and he went "No way!" and kinda laughed.

Weird story, but that's awsome. Awsome guy, awsome night.
tribefan333
Cleveland Rocks

Favorite Player: Grady/Fausto/Cabrera
Least Favorite Player: Joba Chamberlain

HUGE

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:24 am

Epic, nice to see a guy come out and be part of the community...
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Return to No Holds Barred