Text Size

No Holds Barred

Stupid Fucking Baby Names... Quit It Already!

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

Stupid Fucking Baby Names... Quit It Already!

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Jesus Christ, everywhere you go, you have to hear the same fucking names that parents think are original or unique. I think they make both the kid and parents sound extremely retarded. But don't take my word for it, let's look at some of the names I've endured listening to the teachers talk to the kids in school. Ranked from 10 to 1, 1 being the worst fucking name I hate.

10. Connor. What kind of fucking name is Connor? That kid is going to grow up and become gay because there is simply nothing manly about the name Connor. Go fuck yourself, Connor lovers.

9. Kyle. Every kid I've seen named 'Kyle' is a fat, bulbous looking dick-cheese who's going to get the shit kicked out of him because of his name. The parents are usually Yuppie douchebags who are borderline homosexual.

8. Madison/Cheyenne/Austin. Get this straight, retards: naming your kids after horrific cities is not the way to go in this world. I wonder how many of these fucked up named kids actually live in the cities they're named for?

7. Logan. It's a dumb fucking name for Wolverine, and it's a shame you decided to name your kid after an X-Men character. I actually asked my friend how he arrived at the name Logan. He responded, "the X-Men movies." Un fucking real.

6. Kayla. OK, we get it, you assholes love your soap-operas and love your Kayla's/Katie's/Kristie's. Kayla is a name so hackneyed, that every time I hear it, I punch someone in the colon.

5. Taylor. Are you fucking kidding me? Taylor? The name was totally retarded when that big haired bitch Taylor Dane sang those songs in the 80's, and her real name was "Leslie" Wunderman, which is far and away better than 'Taylor' Dane. This is one of those any sex names that'll fuck your kid up for his/her entire life. Fuck a trust fund, start saving for therapy.

4. McKenzie/MacKenzie. It wasn't vogue when McKenzie Phillips was around, and it isn't vogue now. It makes you sound like a pretentious fuck stick who drives a Volvo, when you know you couldn't afford the B'Mer and a better wife than the nagging hog you have now. Go fuck yourself.

3. Rumor/Scout. Demi and Bruce, you two jizzbags should be flayed for naming your ugly daughters Rumor and Scout. Both of them should have been called Home and Ugh, the Lee twins. I hated Die Hard movies, and Demi can't act to save her life. Fuck them both. Fuck Ashton Kutcher too. Guy is so untalented, their next kid should be named "Dud".

2. Alana/Olivia. These names are so utterly dumb, it makes me want to run the little fucking kids over with a steam-roller. Alana and Olivia can join the Kayla's, McKenzies, Jayden's/Brayden's and Taylor's and jump off a fucking cliff.

Last but not least:

1. Delaney. How in God's fucked up Earth did 'Delaney' ever get chosen for a name? It's absolutely pretentious and gross, and the parents should consider shoving a pillow over the kids face before it has to procreate and make more Delaney's. This fucking name makes me seethe every time I hear it, and I wish asshole fucks that are procreating would seriously consider not reproducing. We have enough assholes with fucked up names already. We don't need your kid watering down the gene pool.

Runner's Up:

Bryce
Morgan
Courtney
Trevor
Christiana
Cash

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Looks like you have too much time on your hands.
Certain opinions should be kept to yourself.

Bullshit

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:49 pm

It's a Rant board, faggot.

Second, it's dicks like you that want to suppress opinions that hurt your delicate sensibilities that makes me proud to rile you up.

Chances are you have named one of your little retards by the names I listed. Good, fuck you and your kid(s).

Go fuck yourself. It's my opinion, and it's correct. While you are nothing but a sniveling troll.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Joens » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:07 pm

10. Connor. What kind of fucking name is Connor? That kid is going to grow up and become gay because there is simply nothing manly about the name Connor. Go fuck yourself, Connor lovers.

ok i dont know what your problem is. simply i dont think anybody cares about your likes and dislikes about names.

and..........what the fuck is your name BRUCE!??
Last edited by Joens on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cremincus- Something completely and utterly unbelievable. Published in the B-list 2006
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Re: Bullshit

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:24 pm

PitbullTerrier wrote:It's a Rant board, faggot.

Second, it's dicks like you that want to suppress opinions that hurt your delicate sensibilities that makes me proud to rile you up.

Chances are you have named one of your little retards by the names I listed. Good, fuck you and your kid(s).

Go fuck yourself. It's my opinion, and it's correct. While you are nothing but a sniveling troll.

PBT

Yes, Spoon. Please stop trolling your cousin's board. :roll :roll:

Good, fuck you and your kid(s).

Solid.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby Joens » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:28 pm

We don't need your kid watering down the gene pool.

because you name is Delaney your a dumbfuck and deserve to die.

yah i dont think so
Cremincus- Something completely and utterly unbelievable. Published in the B-list 2006
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Fag...

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:35 pm

Again, I fully expected fags like the ones who replied to have retards with those kids names I listed.

You suck, your kid sucks, your family sucks.

Not my fault if you don't like the message, and seriously, who's going to close this thread?

Grow up, and tell Delaney or Connor that their parents are fucking retarded.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Col. Frank Mitts, ladies and gentlemen.
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Good, fuck you and your kid(s).

Seriously, WTF.

Dude's got problems.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Are you kidding me?
You're a no class piece of garbabge and for some reason I have a feeling you won't be on here much longer.

Unread postby Joens » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:45 pm

your judging people by there names?

wow you seriously are a piece of shit.
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Unread postby pup » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Everyone relax. The guy is a ball buster. If you don't like the message, ignore the thread.

Or, counter attack. Start a thread with screen names that people think are original and cool, but really suck donkey cock. Like this:

1. PitBullTerrier - Kind of like calling a fat guy slim. Maybe he is actually a Fuckin Shitsapoo.

2. MacPhisto - Everyoe knows it should be BigLeastPhisto.

3. Joens - Gotta know. Did you spell your own name wrong? Either way, the one-line repeating what someone else has said with a cross between SD and JB English (without the intent) makes my day. Nothing better than seeing 5 threads with new posts, until you realize all 5 are from Joens.

4. Swerb - Creative. Why not Rich? or Rich Swerbinsky?

5. Pup - What am I, fuckin 12?

6. FUDU - Just because I ahve no clue what the fuck it means.

7. msswerb - Didn't know the creativity ran in the family. It was a solid year before I figured it out this wasn't Rich's wife.

8. dirtceo - If you know him, you know, the only part of that whick makes any sense if Dirt.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Pup wrote:Everyone relax. The guy is a ball buster. If you don't like the message, ignore the thread.

There's ball-bustin', and there's over-the-top, Pup.
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Unread postby pup » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Then, Like I said, avoid his posts.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:07 pm

1. PitBullTerrier - Kind of like calling a fat guy slim. Maybe he is actually a Fuckin Shitsapoo.

2. MacPhisto - Everyoe knows it should be BigLeastPhisto.

3. Joens - Gotta know. Did you spell your own name wrong? Either way, the one-line repeating what someone else has said with a cross between SD and JB English (without the intent) makes my day. Nothing better than seeing 5 threads with new posts, until you realize all 5 are from Joens.

4. Swerb - Creative. Why not Rich? or Rich Swerbinsky?

5. Pup - What am I, fuckin 12?

6. FUDU - Just because I ahve no clue what the fuck it means.

7. msswerb - Didn't know the creativity ran in the family. It was a solid year before I figured it out this wasn't Rich's wife.

8. dirtceo - If you know him, you know, the only part of that whick makes any sense if Dirt

That was a quality post if I have ever seen one. Great stuff. :lol:
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby pup » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:08 pm

To think I left Bayou Tribe off the list.... :lol:

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:06 pm

Pup, if you had to take a guess on PBT's given birth name, what do you have?

I'm thinking Gilbert.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:41 pm

That's beautiful man.

800+ posts and nothing said, much less said well.

Also agree with the original thought. This is "No Holds Barred". It's for pot stirring and shit disturbing.

I visit it once a year and today's a slow day.

Maybe I should be spending more time with my kids RaeShown, Daequan and LaKeisha.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Guest » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm guessing those are the names of the neighborhood kiddies that the perv is trying to pick up.
Who would make a list like that?
The same guy watching his male neighbor take a shower.

I also have a feeling you don't have any kids or never will because you've never been laid.

Re: Bullshit

Unread postby mswerb » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:43 pm

PitbullTerrier wrote:It's a Rant board, faggot.

PBT

Allright asshole, please take the shotgun out of your trenchcoat, aim it at your empty head and do us all a favor, and pull the trigger. people like you have no business owning opinions. Find yourself a nice hole in the ground and take a long dirt nap and become worm food.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Favorite Player: MJ
Least Favorite Player: Anyone from DOOK

Unread postby pup » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:46 pm

FightDr wrote:I'm guessing those are the names of the neighborhood kiddies that the perv is trying to pick up.
Who would make a list like that?
The same guy watching his male neighbor take a shower.

I also have a feeling you don't have any kids or never will because you've never been laid.

Thatta boy Dr. Give it back. Maybe a bit personel, but I am pretty sure he can handle it.

Pup, if you had to take a guess on PBT's given birth name, what do you have?

I'm thinking Gilbert

You mean it isn't Pit?

OK, I will go with Lenny.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Joens » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Allright asshole, please take the shotgun out of your trenchcoat, aim it at your empty head and do us all a favor, and pull the trigger. people like you have no business owning opinions. Find yourself a nice hole in the ground and take a long dirt nap and become worm food.

hahaa yes that was so good. im laughing so hard :P :-P :razz:
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Unread postby consigliere » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:44 am

You guys are making me laugh. Mission accomplished for PBT.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby BernieBrown » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:39 pm

WTF? Is everyone who post on this board 12? PBT was making a tongue in cheek attempt at humor. An attempt that was lost on you neanderthals.

Good God one guy even started a ridiculous rebuttal about how stupid names have no affect on character. Satire isn't funny if you have to explain it.

And then someone says the thread should be deleted? Sweet evil Jesus, what is wrong with you guys, its a fucking rant board. Take the sticks out of your collective ass's and have a little fun.

Holy mother of God this place is like reading fucking youtube comments. For fucks sake people PBT seems to be the only one trying to make this place interesting, and you guys rag on him for it.

BTW all of the above name suck enormous amounts of cock, and Connor is the gayest name on the face of the earth bar none.
BernieBrown

Unread postby pup » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Hey Bernie, it isn't everyone.

Not everyone knows how to take someone like PBT. Myself, I find his shit great. A lot like Moot Points by Hiko.

A lot of people on this site have been around for a long time, and the rant board has never been used. It will take some time for everyone to get accustomed or learn to ignore it if they don't like it.

I say keep the rants coming.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby schlobbin31 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:13 pm

Pup,

Excellent point about msswerb. I thought that somehow Swerb had convinced his wife to start posting on his board and it took me forever to figure it out.

Also, FUDU started over on the scout boards. It's foggy but a poster with the initials DU posted something negative on the Cavs and he was wrong. Someone replied 'Long live FU DU' and it stuck'. I guess it's like an anti curse and it's a pretty creative name for these boards since that forum died when this one was created.
schlobbin31

Unread postby pup » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:22 pm

schlobbin31 wrote:Pup,

Excellent point about msswerb. I thought that somehow Swerb had convinced his wife to start posting on his board and it took me forever to figure it out.

Also, FUDU started over on the scout boards. It's foggy but a poster with the initials DU posted something negative on the Cavs and he was wrong. Someone replied 'Long live FU DU' and it stuck'. I guess it's like an anti curse and it's a pretty creative name for these boards since that forum died when this one was created.

Looking back at it, I probably should have been more worried all the time it took him to get this joint going cost him his marriage :lol:

His screen name was DU? FUDU is much better.

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Educational to say the least. I didn't realize it wasn't Swerbs wife until this thread. And FUDU, way to find a good joke and run with it. Great stuff.

Also, BernieBrown, who's the picture of in your avatar? Just curiosity.

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby Steve Buffum » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:41 pm

Pup wrote:His screen name was DU? FUDU is much better.

His screen name was Donny Unitas.
Steve Buffum
Prose Flayer

Favorite Player: Withheld
Least Favorite Player: David Huff

Unread postby BernieBrown » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:42 pm

The avitar is of Jack Dempsey. He is the man I aspire to every time I get in the ring.
BernieBrown

Unread postby GreatGoo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:49 pm

I personally like the name Connor. Seems like a name that would score a lot of beaver. (hug)

Plus pit bulls are just like sports cars. They are for people with small little pee pee's.

How you like them apple? 8) :cool: 8-)
"If sport is to have any value at all, the road traveled, even when it leads to a dead end, should always be a trip worth taking. Without the pain, the champagne, when it finally flows, will have no taste."
GreatGoo
Awaiting First Championship

Favorite Player: TBD
Least Favorite Player: Larry Hughes

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:20 pm

The avitar is of Jack Dempsey. He is the man I aspire to every time I get in the ring.

That's pretty cool, I've read a little on Dempsey here and there but I am not overly familiar with his career other than the fact that he was a beast in the ring.

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:33 pm

Yeah all that above pretty much sums up the idea for the name. I was on a roll as far as ranting on the Cavaliers during games one week and they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, so a big FUDU was appropriately posted in reply by a poster or two.

So as a heads up if you see me knee jerking in an Indians/Browns thread saying things like game over in the first quarter/inning it is simply in hopes that I anti hex them. I would rather our teams win and me be wrong than the other way around.

As far as the ranting goes, there is ranting and there is being an asshole and going so far as to include someone else's kids in the rant. That's beyond classless and by no means should somebody be expected to assume it is tongue in cheek or just a "rant". If somebody wants to tell somebody they'll kick their ass then go for it, but why include somebody's kids in all this. Internet or not that is lame ass weak shit, and who knows how somebody would respond to it IE at a draft party or a function.

It aint the rest of the world's problem if the dude is 3 foot 12 and needs a step ladder to get into his quad cabbed dually with Yosemite Sam mud flaps.

FUDU

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:50 pm

As far as the ranting goes, there is ranting and there is being an asshole and going so far as to include someone else's kids in the rant.

Oh shit, I'm just starting to put 2 and 2 together. I didn't realize this was a personal deal. It just got less funny (if that was even possible).

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Oh shit, I'm just starting to put 2 and 2 together. I didn't realize this was a personal deal. It just got less funny (if that was even possible).

Not personal, just why take it any further than the original post. I have no problem with people finding the original thought funny, I find some humor in it, but to snap like a rubber band b/c somebody replied in a way that hurts his widdle feelings, and it's others that are over reacting and need to ignore, that's hilarious.

Odds are pretty damn good that there are some frequent posters here who have lost a child or have a child with serious problems IE downs syndrome etc...and somebody wants to talk smack about other's kids in a medium in which tone is virtually invisible, have at it.

FUDU

Unread postby Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:35 pm

There is only one s in mswerb you non-reading bastards.
The dog that clown has as an avatar might be the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen also.
Is that one of Vick's????

Thank you Bernie...

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Finally, someone gets what I am trying to do.

This shithole is dead and I needed to get a rant off my chest.

I didn't respond to most of you fucking retards because it seems that humor and ranting is far beyond your pea-sized brains and dicks. BernieBrown is a punchy, boxer guy, and he gets it. What's the rest of you miserable fuckers excuses?

As far as me getting "personal" with someone's kids here, I never met ANY of you face to face, I don't know your kids names, and I really don't give a fuck whether or not your kid has Downs Syndrome or whatnot. Like Homer Simpson always says, "it's funny because I don't know them."

Fuck some of you and your delicate vagina's. And mad props to the Consig and Bernie Brown for getting the point of this shit: to Rant and get shit off your chest. Some of you pussies need to get fucking laid, and get your kids names changed.

As for "Mrs. Swerb" I am sure Richie explained to her my "schtick", and it's working fantastically because I got this current cadre of fuckstains to get up in arms over nothing.

Go fuck yourselves, except for Bernie and a few others who get that this is a Rant board and not a knitting circle jerk for sensitive faggots.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Not quite

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm

"The dog that clown has as an avatar might be the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen also. Is that one of Vick's????"

No, I got it from your family scrap book. It's your cunt mother; the bitch is so ugly she can't turn on a computer.

You have a nice avatar, too, faggot. What kind of "man" puts a love-struck picture of some fuckwad man in their avatar unless they want to get shuffled in the batty.

Go fuck yourself, coward.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:43 pm

I didn't respond to most of you fucking retards because it seems that humor and ranting is far beyond your pea-sized brains and dicks. BernieBrown is a punchy, boxer guy, and he gets it. What's the rest of you miserable fuckers excuses?

I'm from the South, that's my excuse. I don't know what the rest of these guys' excuses are.

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby mswerb » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:46 pm

FightDr wrote:There is only one s in mswerb you non-reading bastards.
The dog that clown has as an avatar might be the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen also.
Is that one of Vick's????

The avatar is what he calls his "girlfriend" and he gets some every night up his ass, and he likes it.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Wow

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Riveting shit, Ms. Swerb.

I bet you know all about anal sex, you pussified ass-clown. Maybe you should change your name to Ms. Melty.

I have a feeling that one of your tards has a name that I mentioned as being the dumbest fucking names ever. That poor homo is going to grow up and get his/her ass beat until you have to bail him out of the drug-rehab clinic.

Piss off, minger.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Joens » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:47 pm

just answer my one question?

what the hell is your name then?
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Unread postby BernieBrown » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:52 pm

You see guys this place is already getting better I've seen more post in here today then I did all last week. Now all we need is a couple more decent threads.

Also for anyone who wants to see what a Dempsey fight looked like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZDlvZ2W ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMrUvDPV ... re=related
BernieBrown

NIce observation, Bern

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:05 pm

This place was dead before I posted my manifesto regarding gay kids names.

"just answer my one question?

what the hell is your name then?"

None of the above listed names. I have a manly name. Ask your Mom, melty.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby municipalmutt » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Okay well here's the other side of the coin. How come we don't ever hear anybody naming their girls Hazel, Ruth, Bertha, Ethel, Petunia, Agnes, Madge, Mildred, or Agatha anymore. What's up with that? Man those were some great names.
municipalmutt

Re: NIce observation, Bern

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:32 pm

PitbullTerrier wrote:This place was dead before I posted my manifesto regarding gay kids names.

Interestingly enough almost 4 weeks ago this place ruled, remember.

This place rules.

PBT

FUDU

Unread postby Joens » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:02 pm

what the hell is your name then?"

None of the above listed names. I have a manly name. Ask your Mom, melty.

PBT

yah thats what i expected.

because your an ignorant peice of shit.
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Unread postby Guest » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:06 pm

You come to a sport message board and make fun of someone's avatar that just happens to be a local guy that is the Middleweight Champion of the world.
You have a dog you dumb inbred piece of shit.
I'm assuming that's your lover, you put some peanut butter on your sac and that ugly fuck licks it off????
You calling everyone faggots makes me wonder also, hiding something Abe or whatevertheufuck your hillbilly ass name is?????

Re: Wow

Unread postby mswerb » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:21 pm

PitbullTerrier wrote:Riveting shit, Ms. Swerb.

I bet you know all about anal sex, you pussified ass-clown. Maybe you should change your name to Ms. Melty.

I have a feeling that one of your tards has a name that I mentioned as being the dumbest fucking names ever. That poor homo is going to grow up and get his/her ass beat until you have to bail him out of the drug-rehab clinic.

Piss off, minger.

PBT

Sounds like you have some real issues little man. It takes a real man to get tough through his keyboard. Sounds like your mother let you breast feed up until about last week. Or did your father breast feed you?, you worthless piece of shit. I am done wasting my time with you, have a shitty life.
mswerb
Carolina Junkie

Unread postby Audie » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:11 am

FightDr wrote:You come to a sport message board and make fun of someone's avatar that just happens to be a local guy that is the Middleweight Champion of the world.
You have a dog you dumb inbred piece of shit.
I'm assuming that's your lover, you put some peanut butter on your sac and that ugly fuck licks it off????
You calling everyone faggots makes me wonder also, hiding something Abe or whatevertheufuck your hillbilly ass name is?????

:lol: Rack it!

Just so you know PBT is a martial arts expert.....just ask him :lol:

Any day know his next thread will be an endless array of Chuck Norris jokes that you've all heard 100 times

You're gonna need a big stack of newspapers before this puny little loudmouthed cowardly punk assed mutt is done pissing on your foor.....

Think Schitzu
Audie

Next

Return to No Holds Barred