Text Size

No Holds Barred

These Boards Will Rock

Need to get something off your chest? Have a topic that doesn't fit one of the other forums? Rant away in here. Mature audiences only, not for the easily offended.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, Ziner

These Boards Will Rock

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:10 pm

We got MDJM, Prog Rocker, BernieBrown, Dr. Memory, and PBT in the hizzy. I am going to continue to bring more posters and fans over to Rich's board, as this place kicks the colons out of anything out there, including McBride's shitdick board with Passan and Frank Derry's Geritol Posse evaluations.

I want to read hardcore Rhino shit. I want Hiko to kick the ass out of the teeth of readers while telling it how it is. He can't do it quite like I can, but no one is perfect like I am.

I want to read DoW (Mitch) bring the noise and tell me which movies rock and which one sucks ass.

I want a board free of stalkers and robot fucking virgins named Mark Zickefoose that bring the quality down to nothing.

I want to actually talk with chicks that have football acumen, and who aren't whores like suzy_q, whose been through 4 husbands and 20 black eyes(that cunt deserved everyone of them), or have to stare at brown chicklet teeth on a self-proclaimed diva (KatDawg is her name, and the bitch looks like a goalie for a dartboard team.)

I want to be on a board where the head honchos don't fuck the people over while catering to the Steelers and Rat fans.

God Damn it, you will be entertained. I have a new life for ranting, and I will rant. I am going to rant until I can't rant anymore, then I will continue ranting.

God Bless Swerb's Blurbs, the new home of PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Joens » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:26 pm

AMEN BROTHER A- FUCKEN- MEN
Cremincus- Something completely and utterly unbelievable. Published in the B-list 2006
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

You rock

Unread postby PitbullTerrier » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:36 pm

Anchorman: RULES!

I love ... lamp. Greatest...line...ever.

PBT
PitbullTerrier

Unread postby Joens » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:48 pm

i got a shirt just like that one
Cremincus- Something completely and utterly unbelievable. Published in the B-list 2006
Joens
BQ has no MySpace

Unread postby I'mwiththeband » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:12 pm

Well, counting this post, there are three threads that have been replied to on this board today. Where is your army, pbt? C'mon pitbull, dance! Entertain me, internet tough guy; or go back to Barry with your tail between your legs.
I'mwiththeband

Unread postby BernieBrown » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:23 pm

I'mwiththeband wrote:Well, counting this post, there are three threads that have been replied to on this board today. Where is your army, pbt? C'mon pitbull, dance! Entertain me, internet tough guy; or go back to Barry with your tail between your legs.

Hey dude what do you want its Saturday? Most people with lives are out doing shit. See you on monday.
BernieBrown

Unread postby I'mwiththeband » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:58 pm

BernieBrown:

I'm just stuck at work tonight, and figured I could flush out a terrific rant from pitbwterrier.
I'mwiththeband

Return to No Holds Barred